Survivor 30 - Episode 2 "It Will Be My Revenge"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 30 - Episode 2 "It Will Be My Revenge"   March 3rd 2015, 6:28 pm

White Collar castaways strip down and embrace their free-spirited “no collar” tendencies. Blue Collar castaways disagree when it comes to heavy lifting at camp, and one castaway struggles to adapt to her new tribemates, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Mar. 4 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 2 "It Will Be My Revenge"   March 4th 2015, 9:58 pm

Well ...

Major flip in editing this episode on Ep1 faves. Only two or three frontrunners left in the rapidly shrinking frontrunner pack.

So Nina can hear (at TC) when she wants to and not hear when she wants to. How convenient.

If she wanted to skinny dip with the girls, no one was stopping her.

Probst - stop with the casting of needy deaf players !!

Unintentional side effect of idols not really hidden - split votes galore when there's no need for them and when there's too few players for them.

No scene at the start at the white collar camp plus no fallout shown from So's exit = BAD

Terrible gameplay overall by so-called superfans.

Max wants some guaranteed 'alone' time - great way to become out of the loop.

Mike turns into a Rupert, bitching and complaining about the work ethic around camp.

Nina snaps for no good reason on Day 4.

Players want to make 'big moves' right away and let easy voteoffs like challenge-losing Shirin and challenge-losing Will to skate on by.

Terrible gameplay ...

Max gets naked for the screentime and noteriety

Shirin gets naked for no reason

Blue Kelly is the new Purple Kelly ... she must quit after the jury starts and is being punished by Probst and the edit.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 2 "It Will Be My Revenge"   March 5th 2015, 3:51 pm

Quote :
You wrote: So Nina can hear (at TC) when she wants to and not hear when she wants to. How convenient
Now hold on a minute with the Nina bashing.  You are a big proponent of "the edit".  You have no idea how tribal was edited.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 2 "It Will Be My Revenge"   March 5th 2015, 4:07 pm

I would have voted out Will. Vince made himself too much of a target though. Nina telling Will what Vince had said about Will's health...stupid.

Jen's voice is kind of annoying to me.

Mike, from blue collar, needs to chill out a bit.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 2 "It Will Be My Revenge"   March 5th 2015, 10:32 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Quote :
You wrote: So Nina can hear (at TC) when she wants to and not hear when she wants to. How convenient
Now hold on a minute with the Nina bashing.  You are a big proponent of "the edit".  You have no idea how tribal was edited.

Will was sitting in the back row behind Nina. Will made a funny comment at TC, Nina IMMEDIATELY laughed at said comment. There was no edit here.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 2 "It Will Be My Revenge"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 30 - Episode 2 "It Will Be My Revenge"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: