Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 8:24 am

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 8:27 am

Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet 2m2 minutes ago

One of the #BB17 HGs is a multi-millionaire. Well that's different. Vanessa Rousso --> http://bigbrothernetwork.com/vanessa-rousso-big-brother-17/ …
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 8:29 am

On CBS

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/cast/
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 8:38 am

Vanessa is a poker player and Da'Vonne is a poker dealer
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 8:54 am

young cast this year.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2756
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 8:57 am

tisha wrote:
Miss Cleo says on Twitter that Tyler will be a HG, that there are 2-3 equally as good looking guys, and that Jeff is the only "stunt" casting.

Well, well, looks like Miss Clueless is wrong ...

AGAIN !!!

Evil Laugh

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 9:03 am

yep wrong again

Vanessa looks like GM in her pic.

Want to see interviews
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 669
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 9:14 am

Looks like Steve will be our Ian of the year.

Is the cashier the token gay? Looks like the pro poker player is the only one in a committed relationship with her girlfriend?

No older players?

Reading Clay's profile on A&M's website - he did play 4 yeas of football at Texas A&M - was a back-up player. Quarterback in high school. But to make it 4 years is a big accomplishment in a D1 school. He's a cutie. Yes- I'm from Texas but not an Aggie fan but I'll make an exception for him!

Can't wait for the interviews!

Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 9:14 am

Vanessa's ex-husband died last yr (some of the digging so far until we get individual threads)

http://www.highstakesdb.com/4911-chad-brown-passes-away-aged-52-hours-after-receiving-honorary-wsop-bracelet.aspx
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35549
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 9:25 am

tisha wrote:
Vanessa's ex-husband died last yr (some of the digging so far until we get individual threads)

http://www.highstakesdb.com/4911-chad-brown-passes-away-aged-52-hours-after-receiving-honorary-wsop-bracelet.aspx

after I get the houseguests threads done, could everyone paste all the info into their threads please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 10:21 am

Jeff's interviews started, missed Jason's and first part of Meg's, will post in others threads what they say
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1958
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 12:41 pm

Doesn't anyone else think it's weird we're getting these live interviews before the HGs enter the house??
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 1:19 pm

There are only 12?? That worries me......
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 1:22 pm

Audrey Middleton, who will be one of the houseguests on the upcoming "Big Brother," was not always Audrey ... she was born Adam.

TMZ has learned Audrey will become the first transgender on the U.S. version of the show, and she plans to use the program as a showcase ... similar to what Caitlyn Jenner has been doing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/16/big-brother-welcomes-first-transgender-house-guest/#ixzz3dFbU5HoP
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 1:30 pm

KelliM wrote:
There are only 12??  That worries me......

There's 14 newbies.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 1:38 pm

So after seeing them on video I really like a lot of the cast. Will see how that changes once feeds start... Still wish it was 16 newbies (if the returnee rumor is true). Hope we get told the twist info asap.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 2:21 pm

Also wondering if 33 will be the oldest HG this year or if whoever else is entering will be older.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 2:25 pm

well a transgender, lesbian, african-ammerican and and asian, all in one season
i guess they finally got it right on a little more mixed cast
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25135
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 2:42 pm

Sounds like an interesting group. Just started to listen to Jeffs interviews. Thanks so much for all you do Nancy. So easy to find things you are interested in here. Clean and bright. Look forward to a new season with you all.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 3:09 pm

I guess the Survivor guy won't be showing up
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35549
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 3:18 pm

KayS wrote:
Sounds like an interesting group.  Just started to listen to Jeffs interviews.  Thanks so much for all you do Nancy.  So easy to find things you are interested in here.  Clean and bright.  Look forward to a new season with you all.

Thanks Kay! Hope all is well in Houston.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 3:35 pm

Thanks, I stayed home today in anticipation of the big rain. Oh well, got to watch the interviews anyway. Better safe than sorry
Back to top Go down
giggles
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4245
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 5:03 pm

Julie tweeted this video earlier

https://twitter.com/JulieChen/status/610901059779735553
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 5:53 pm

tisha wrote:
Audrey Middleton, who will be one of the houseguests on the upcoming "Big Brother," was not always Audrey ... she was  born Adam.

TMZ has learned Audrey will become the first transgender on the U.S. version of the show, and she plans to use the program as a showcase ... similar to what Caitlyn Jenner has been doing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/16/big-brother-welcomes-first-transgender-house-guest/#ixzz3dFbU5HoP

She's very pretty. I'm assuming that she will be telling her story and not hiding it since she plans to use the program as a showcase, good for her.

Last edited by Jack'd on June 16th 2015, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 6:49 pm

A spokesperson for CBS confirms that Audrey is transgender, but adds that any further details will be revealed on the show. "Audrey Middleton is a Big Brother super fan who applied online, like many other hopeful Houseguests, and was open about her transition in the application process," says the statement. "It is customary for Big Brother Houseguests to share personal news inside the house, and Audrey plans to discuss her story with the houseguests in her own words during the premiere episode on Wednesday, June 24th."

http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_144863/audrey-middleton-confirmed-as-first-transgender-big-brother-houseguest/tv/
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 15035
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 8:38 pm

Only Jeff's interviews are what we got today? I'm going to wait for tomorrow. I wish Matt was doing them this year.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 10:05 pm

Got to watch 3 of Jeff's interviews so far, & I liked what I've seen. LOL at the poker player & then the poker dealer trying to remain undercover, Ha ha. Wonder if they know of each other on the outside & if they'll team up. Looking forward to 6/24! Think it will be a good season. Smile

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 7278

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 10:08 pm

Very detailed "LEAK"  ~  Sounds intriguing if true.  answers reason for 14 HGs and 16 photos.  Now we can spectualte on returnees....hmmmmmmmmmmmm I think Amanda might be one....

http://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/39zn7o/possible_spoiler_for_this_seasons_new_twist/

ey all, first let me start by saying that I am not one who normally comes on these fan forum sites to talk Big Brother (or anything, really). Someone I am fairly close with has a loved one who works for CBS and he provided me with some pretty cool news for this season. I will not say that this is 100% legit info, but I trust this person enough and I think that it is true. Especially with how much detail I've been given. The reason I decided to post this on this website is because I have a friend who is a huge big brother fan and he is a regular poster here (so he tells me). He told me to post my info on this site and so, here I am... So to start, I will say there will be 16 people in the house this year but only 14 actual houseguests. The main twist this season is Battle of the Sexes. There will be 14 new houseguests and 2 returning players who will be the "leaders" or "coaches" of their "team". One female & one male will return. Both are from recent seasons but I will not reveal their names as my friend told me that I could ruin their chances? I don't know how this stuff works lol so I'll just keep quiet about that So basically each week the girls & guys will compete separately for HOH. The winning male & female of each comp will compete against each other 1 on 1 in the Battle of the Sexes comp. Whoever wins must nominate 2 people of the opposite gender. The "team leaders" (returnees) can not be nominated as they will not be considered houseguests. Additionally, each week the 2 returning players will battle in a separate competition and they will be competing for FOOD for their gender. So if the female returnee wins, all the female houseguests will get food and hot water while the males will be on slop and cold water. No have-not room while this twist is in play. The losing genders will be given sleeping bags and will be able to bunk wherever they want in the house, but only in their sleeping bag - on the floor. This twist will last throughout the entire pre-jury portion of the game. Once this stage of the game is over, one final competition will take place between the men and the women and the 1 winning male and 1 winning female must choose to evict one of their team mates (same gender) or team leader from the game. If the team leaders survive they become houseguests themselves, if they are eliminated they become the first members of the jury. Regular have-not comps and have-not room will come back into play at this portion of the game. Lastly there will be not 1 but 2 returning jury members this season. The 2 returnees will be eligible to return if they get eliminated as well. This twist will come into effect when we are at the final 5. Unsure if it will be by public vote or competition, or another method, but 2 of the 6 jury members will return, making the final 5 go back to final 7. One female & one male will return. If there is only 1 female or 1 male making up this jury of 6, then that person automatically returns to the game.

Well, that's all the info I've got for you guys. Do what you'd like with it. Tomorrow we will be introduced to the 14 houseguests while the 2 returning team leaders will only be revealed on premiere night! We've got a crazy summer ahead of us this year, I can feel it

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 10:17 pm

LaLa wrote:
Very detailed "LEAK"  ~  Sounds intriguing if true.  answers reason for 14 HGs and 16 photos.  Now we can spectualte on returnees....hmmmmmmmmmmmm [b]I think Amanda might be one[/i]

Oh, NOOooooooooo!

Number of posts : 15035
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 10:19 pm

Interesting.

I did see on twitter, earlier today, about two returning hgs and I did read, here or elsewhere about the battle of the sexes info.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 10:23 pm

Amanda just did a live YouTube show today talking about the HGs. Not her.
Back to top Go down
cuyaddaber
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 10:38 pm

chc64 wrote:
I just hope it's not Amanda & Jeremy.  shoot_me
PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
It's definitely not.

i really really really don't want Aaryn to come back :/

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Doesn't anyone else think it's weird we're getting these live interviews before the HGs enter the house??

no, we always get interviews before they enter the house Wink

--i'm still digesting the info received in our very detailed leak..have not fully accepted it as truth until cbs or julie confirms it.

http://www.facebook.com/cuyaddaber
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 16th 2015, 10:50 pm

Uh... no. Last year's interviews were released on the 19th of June. The HGs entered the house on the 16th.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 12:04 am

Audio interviews with the HG except Audrey

http://kfrog.cbslocal.com/tag/big-brother-17/
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 12:17 am

I really hope it's No one from BB15, 'cept for Judd <3. I'd be ok with that.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 5:35 am

If the "leak" about this twist is true... There are many males I can think of to be "leaders", but not many females... Helen might be good. But very few others, IMO

I love Janelle for being brutally honest. That’s what made viewers fall in love with her from the first season. She owned who she is. She called out the nerd herd to their faces. She doesn’t make any excuses for who she is, and everyone loves her honesty. ~ Julie Chen
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 8:53 am

They did this before with the coaches, basically the same shit!! Please no, this will suck, I can see the guys winning every week and the girls going home one after the other. No bueno!
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 10:26 am

I agree. I'm hoping the actual twist is something different.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2756
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 11:36 am

What if the battle of the sexes twist has these two returnees as leaders  ...

Spoiler:

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   June 17th 2015, 12:34 pm

Wish I could remember where I read this, but I recall someone saying the returnee is someone from the CBS "Family"...which makes me wonder if it's someone from another show IE: Amazing Race/Survivor. And since Survivor is doing a 2nd chance thing this season...probably people from Amazing Race???

I am not fond of twists, but if they have to them...sigh, this one sounds fun. If you look at BB stats, you find more HoH and Veto win are by females.

The reason women don't win as often is because they fail to make good allainces, the guys stick together....

I would love Dom and Dani, but... a married couple on the show would never last IMO, but hey Expect the Un expected dancing penguin dancing penguin

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother premieres Wednesday June 24
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Archives :: Big Brother 17 Archive :: General Discussion BB17-
Jump to: