Season 26 - Episode 1 "Great Way to Start a Relationship"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 26 - Episode 1 "Great Way to Start a Relationship"   February 21st 2015, 5:18 pm

For the first time, THE AMAZING RACE features 11 new teams of all dating duos: six who are preexisting couples, and five duos who meet for the first time at the starting line. Immediately, the couples face a difficult decision with a dreaded U-turn in the first leg, on the special 90-minute season premiere of The Amazing Race, Wednesday, Feb. 25 at 9:30/8:30c. Only CBS

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 1 "Great Way to Start a Relationship"   February 21st 2015, 5:22 pm

Sneak Peek 1

Sneak Peek 2

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 1 "Great Way to Start a Relationship"   February 26th 2015, 5:01 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
I love 90 minute TAR premieres.

The mud run at the start was a nice change of pace.

The U-Turn this early was a killer.  I was hoping for an NEL.

The saki detour was much much much much much easier than the dance detour.  Every team had a lot of trouble with the dance detour.  Detour options should be more even.

Fave couples - Laura/Ty, Jen/Jel, Aly/Steve, Hayley/Blair, Jeff/Lyda

Meh - Kurt/Berg, Ash/Matt, Jackie/Jeff

Trainwreck racers - Har/Jon, CJ/Lib, Mike/Roch

Hugh...I posted your 1st episode thoughts in here from the meet the cast thread.

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 1 "Great Way to Start a Relationship"   February 26th 2015, 5:06 pm

I felt bad for Jeff and Lyda. I too was hoping it was an NEL.

It was a tough first leg of the race. We don't usually see this type of leg until the final 4 or 5.

There are a lot of likable teams this season.

It's interesting to see how well the blind date couples did. Blair seemed a little irritated with Hayley, but maybe that's just me. I do like them together though.

Great first episode.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 1 "Great Way to Start a Relationship"   February 28th 2015, 8:13 pm

I like this blind date spin, amazing that the first three teams to the pit stop were blind date couples. I didn't know a NKOTB was going to be on. What's with the selfies this season? I wonder if it's their own phones they're using. Another thing I noticed is that there are no married couples this season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 26 - Episode 1 "Great Way to Start a Relationship"   

Back to top Go down

Season 26 - Episode 1 "Great Way to Start a Relationship"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: