Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   February 21st 2015, 5:14 pm

The 30th season will feature the first-time theme of "Worlds Apart," with castaways divided into the three separate tribes, White Collar, Blue Collar and No Collar. Minutes into the game, castaways are forced to choose between honesty or deception, and one castaway becomes ill after trying to satisfy his need for protein, on the special 90-minute season premiere of Survivor, Wednesday, Feb. 25 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   February 21st 2015, 5:14 pm

It's starting already!!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   February 24th 2015, 7:42 am

this starts tomorrow night.
another show I had no idea, i feel like we just finished the last season
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   February 25th 2015, 6:37 pm

I just now realized it was on again... I'm just not into it for some reason.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   February 25th 2015, 6:41 pm

I won't be able to watch until much later tonight.

Have fun! TAR is on right after also.

Nancy---I know what you mean, I'm having a hard time getting into a lot of tv lately.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   February 25th 2015, 9:11 pm

Glad I watched now. good episode
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2719
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   February 25th 2015, 11:12 pm

Episode One Thoughts

I love 90 minute Survivor premieres.  More please !!

Everyone got at least one confessional - no INVs.  Yay !!

I liked the way that Probst had each tribe pick one rep, and then sprang on them the twist to pick a second rep.

So and Joac fell into the trap set by production.  Picking the 'honest' choice was the only smart option, especially since the bag was so small that they brought back.

All they needed to know was that idols were still in the game this season, which the Deceive note told them.  Any real fans would know that the idols would be really easy to find.

Caro watches So look in a tree and then shortly after finds the idol.  Qu'elle surprise.  #followthecameraman

Shirin is the obvious goat after her meltdown with the puzzle and really deserved to be the first to go, but So says she has a 'clear voice' (???) or something, and Shirin is not targeted.  Weird.

Caro was confident enough not to play the idol ?  Hmmmm  ...

Caro was stupid to reveal to Ty that she had the idol.  These idol-holders can't keep their big mouths shut.

Max wanted to target outlier Ty ?  What a dumbass.

Dan is a big mouth.  An out-of-shape big mouth.  OTTN

Vince is a Stage Five Clinger.  A paranoid poser.  OTTN

Malcolm  Joe was positive with a capital P.  Everything he did and said was positive.  SPV about him was P too.

Boston Rod got the dead sister story  -  was there tears from him as well ?  P

Will seemed to try too hard at the start, with that ridiculous 'sandwiches' promise.  OTT

Parvati  Jenn says she is not flirting  -  sure she isn't  ...  

I wish someone had tried that 5 piece puzzle, the easiest one there.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   February 26th 2015, 1:34 am

Great start! I'm in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   February 26th 2015, 4:58 pm

I agree, great first episode.

I loved that first IC because they had choices along the way. Great comeback by the blue collars.

The ones who stood out were Carolyn, Joe, and Max. Carolyn isn't afraid to say what's on her mind, which probably isn't good, but I think she will talk a lot at tribal and should be fun. I liked Ty too.

Vince was giving me shades of Caleb...not 100% Caleb, but maybe 20%....

Jenn will be flirting her way through the game. Let's see how far it will get her.

My early fave is Joe.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 30 - Episode 1 "It's Survivor Warfare"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: