AuthorMessage
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:50 pm

Lori wrote:
LOL...honestly I don't get the big deal. I don't think we are being intrusive by saying we wish Jeff would put a ring on her finger. Nothing creepy going on here compared to other sites where every detail of their life is gone into ad nauseum.lol!

I'm not signally out AABB. I mean anywhere.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:52 pm

Top cat wrote:
4200 wrote:
Is it creepy because the discussion isn't a happy one about JJ or is it creepy because we're talking about former HGs and their lives.

Yes I don't just mean just the JJ's.Any house guest, who we really don't know personally

Then what's the point of this site? Or any site like this? We're not talking about the quality of their sex lives or their bowel movements. It's quite a fair discussion when talking about their relationship as people with limited knowledge of their real lives. It's not hurting anyone and we're not intruding because unlike SOME of their fans, we don't proactively seek them out to talk about those issues.

Last edited by 4200 on June 24th 2012, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25136
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:53 pm

Just WATCHING BB is being intrusive, and I am ready to have new hgs to talk about. Good or bad.
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:54 pm

KayS wrote:
Just WATCHING BB is being intrusive, and I am ready to have new hgs to talk about. Good or bad.

That's the whole concept of BB. lol!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:55 pm

change of subject, so apparently there is a tv show or computer show coming out with J&J right? soooo do we thing this is a path jordan would like to get into...jordan is always so shy in front of the camera i am interested to see how she does being one of the "stars" of this new project
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:56 pm

I guess you can't please everyone..I will end here.JMO
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:56 pm

4200 wrote:
I don't get the anger about discussing it. No one here is raising money for their non-existent wedding or buying them airfare to a vacation they never asked for. It's a discussion forum and the point of it, is to discuss things. There's no rule against talking about people.

good posting

And Shug, I love the big-boy boxers comment you made. Laughing

Last edited by ebowers on June 24th 2012, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:57 pm

They are doing something called Jeff and Jordan Do America

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/big-brother/jeff-and-jordan-do-america-34699/
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 7:00 pm

More info on the show

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/big-brother/jeff-and-jordan-get-their-own-show-on-cbsi/
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 7:55 pm

Fans of BB are fecken crazy if they get ticked off because someone says something negative regarding BB and/or a BB player (said in a funny but kind way)...other than getting upset if another woman calls a young girl a skanky whore (ALL women should get ticked at that!)

Seriously, who here sincerely gives a flying feck what any of them do or don't do in real life?...every single one of them made a summer full of "fun/laughs/shock/what-the-feck-are-they-doing/saying" for us!...so whether I liked them on a TV show or didn't like them ...BB was/is a BLAST for me to watch.
Think about it, they are ALL strangers just playing a GAME to win $500K!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35549
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 25th 2012, 3:05 am

I would like to remind everyone about rule #2. It's been one of the rules here since the beginning.

http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net/t6704-aabb-rules-for-posting

2. Do not tell other posters what they should be posting or how.
It is not your job to lecture other posters about the post subject or topic.

------

I think I established this because people would post about Janelle: Why do you care?

Some of you in this thread are really breaking this rule... the "why do you care" rule.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4630
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 25th 2012, 7:44 am

lovin wrote:
I said my peace I'm good, now I'll back to my date with Christian! demon banana

I was in bed with Christian all weekend. Twisted Evil

Your post made me laugh... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 25th 2012, 12:05 pm

Gimme wrote:
lovin wrote:

Liar!!! He was with me and I have pictures to prove it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4630

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 25th 2012, 2:25 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 25th 2012, 10:11 pm

ebowers wrote:
4200 wrote:
I don't get the anger about discussing it. No one here is raising money for their non-existent wedding or buying them airfare to a vacation they never asked for. It's a discussion forum and the point of it, is to discuss things. There's no rule against talking about people.

good posting

And Shug, I love the big-boy boxers comment you made. Laughing

thank you I'm so happy you liked it eb.

Frances wrote:
Gimme wrote:
lovin wrote:

Liar!!! He was with me and I have pictures to prove it. lol!

You are such bad, bad girls! Wink roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi roll on floor laughi

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1925
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 3:45 pm

Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:
tina wrote:
What i have publicly seen .Seems to me Jordan has made most of the sacrifices in her relationship with Jeff . Moving, School , Returning to BB and Tar . I think the Girl deserves some kind of commitment i didn't think Jeff would be dragging his feet this long i know he wants to move forward with his job opportunities but at what price his no spring chicken not saying mid 30's is old but i thought he didn't want to be a old Dad . I think Jordan is the kind of person that put other's before her self which is not a bad thing but sometimes you have to put you first .

I agree. At the bare minimum, she should have had an engagement ring on her finger before the move.

agree tina and Lori. As the mother of daughters, I would flip out if my daughter made such a huge move and life change without a ring and a commitment. Tina, you're so right about Jordan putting others before herself like many women do. We've seen her do it over and over on BB. She's a very giving, unselfish person.

Let the flaming begin but I have to say. . . I'm beginning to lose respect for Jeff. He needs to get his act together, put on his big-boy-boxers, get a real, permanent job and grow the ef up! For heaven's sake, he's 30 something years old! Most men are established in a career by his age. Jordan is a beautiful, incredible young woman who deserves to be cherished. The very least he could do is give her a ring and a commitment.

*Mom rant over. . . flame away*

You sound like my mother, because I moved across the country to live with a man, no ring, and you know what? It shouldn't matter what anyone but Jordan thinks. You can be committed in a relationship without being engaged/married.

You all sound like old fuddy duddys! (not you, lallybelle)
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 3:54 pm

boots wrote:
Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:
tina wrote:
What i have publicly seen .Seems to me Jordan has made most of the sacrifices in her relationship with Jeff . Moving, School , Returning to BB and Tar . I think the Girl deserves some kind of commitment i didn't think Jeff would be dragging his feet this long i know he wants to move forward with his job opportunities but at what price his no spring chicken not saying mid 30's is old but i thought he didn't want to be a old Dad . I think Jordan is the kind of person that put other's before her self which is not a bad thing but sometimes you have to put you first .

I agree. At the bare minimum, she should have had an engagement ring on her finger before the move.

agree tina and Lori. As the mother of daughters, I would flip out if my daughter made such a huge move and life change without a ring and a commitment. Tina, you're so right about Jordan putting others before herself like many women do. We've seen her do it over and over on BB. She's a very giving, unselfish person.

Let the flaming begin but I have to say. . . I'm beginning to lose respect for Jeff. He needs to get his act together, put on his big-boy-boxers, get a real, permanent job and grow the ef up! For heaven's sake, he's 30 something years old! Most men are established in a career by his age. Jordan is a beautiful, incredible young woman who deserves to be cherished. The very least he could do is give her a ring and a commitment.

You sound like my mother, because I moved across the country to live with a man, no ring, and you know what? It shouldn't matter what anyone but Jordan thinks. You can be committed in a relationship without being engaged/married.

are you still in that relationship?
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 3:56 pm

Boots, it's not fuddy duddys it DUTS!!!!!!!!! duts rule
Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 4:07 pm

bergen wrote:
boots wrote:
Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:
tina wrote:

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 5:04 pm

Naw I'm far from an old fuddy duddy. Has absolutely nothing to do with correctness or morals, etc. My point was we know that Jordan wants a ring, we've heard it numerous times from her mouth. I think el cheapo should have coughed one up. I truly believe (and it's my opinion) that Jordan is making all the sacrifices in that relationship.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 5:16 pm

Lori wrote:
Naw I'm far from an old fuddy duddy. Has absolutely nothing to do with correctness or morals, etc. My point was we know that Jordan wants a ring, we've heard it numerous times from her mouth. I think el cheapo should have coughed one up. I truly believe (and it's my opinion) that Jordan is making all the sacrifices in that relationship.

Agreed, it's what Jordan said she wants, we want her to have it. I am sure she cares enough for Jeff to wait, but she should not have to. I don't think it's being a fuddy duddy for wishing people would get married, but I don't tell anyone what I wish they would do but my own children. Every family is different.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 5:59 pm

Poor Jordan. Dragged shackeled & chained to LA and forced to live a life of unwed sadness. Sad
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 6:07 pm

KayS wrote:
Boots, it's not fuddy duddys it DUTS!!!!!!!!! duts rule

LMAO
Back to top Go down
tina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 6:08 pm

Lori wrote:

I agree

Back to top Go down
tina

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 6:12 pm

I hope Jordan still has some of her winnings . So if anything ever happen she has that to fall back on .
Back to top Go down
tina

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 6:14 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Poor Jordan. Dragged shackeled & chained to LA and forced to live a life of unwed sadness. Sad

Should i call the PO PO
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 6:26 pm

tina wrote:
I hope Jordan still has some of her winnings . So if anything ever happen she has that to fall back on .

I'll bet she does,tina. She always struck me as a shrewd person, as far as $$ goes.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 6:28 pm

boots wrote:
bergen wrote:
boots wrote:
Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:
tina wrote:

Yep.

that just shows you how different everyone is, to me i would of never made the move that you did, my now hubby wanted to move in before we got engaged, i said no, i don't believe in that, we moved in together after we got married, but that's me and that's what worked for me, doesn't mean i am an old fuddy duddy again just what worked for us (and i am only 38 so i really hope that doesn't make me a fuddy duddy)...

as for jordan, imo i think the move is what works for them, tbh i think jeff wants to stay and make his life in LA, before putting a ring on jordan it probably is best to make sure that is what she wants also...
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 6:33 pm

tina wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

Should i call the PO PO

Yes. You should inform them of your concern.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 6:37 pm

boots wrote:
Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:
tina wrote:

I probably sound like your mother because I am a mother and I'm not an old fuddy duddy. lol!

We listened to Jordan for two summers, 24/7 talking about wanting an engagement ring and a committment before moving in with Jeff.

It's what SHE said she wanted, not what I say she wanted. That's where I'm coming from. I like Jordan and would like for her to be happy, that's all. Since she doesn't have a committment that we know of, and Jeff knows she wanted one, I'm a little pissed at Jeff. I think he's either a tightwad or afraid of committment.

As I tell my daughter... all I want is for her to be happy, whatever that takes, I'll support her.

boots, I'm thrilled that you're happy. I have no problem with with what you did at all if it makes you happy. As I said, I'm not an old fuddy duddy! Wink

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 6:49 pm

I've been pissed at Jeff since BB13 i used to really like him .
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22967

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 26th 2012, 7:00 pm

Quote :
We listened to Jordan for two summers, 24/7 talking about wanting an engagement ring and a committment before moving in with Jeff.

It's what SHE said she wanted, not what I say she wanted. That's where I'm coming from. I like Jordan and would like for her to be happy, that's all. Since she doesn't have a committment that we know of, and Jeff knows she wanted one, I'm a little pissed at Jeff. I think he's either a tightwad or afraid of committment.

This!
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 27th 2012, 9:55 am

lallybelle wrote:

Exacty. Jordan is a grown woman - if she didn't want this, she wouldn't have gone. period.

I am sure her and Jeff have talked about the future, and she is obviously happy and content with the status.

As far as her winnings go - I know she talked about that during BB13 and she still has quite a nest egg.

Geez, the girl is young and experiencing some pretty awesome things - I would be happy as a clam if I was her mother. Jeff loves her, he treats her well, and they are doing it on their own terms and in a way that works for them. Yeah, Jordan has expressed her desire to get a ring, but I doubt she would have moved if she didn't feel secure about their future.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 27th 2012, 10:14 am

As long as they are in the public eye, everyone has a right to their own opinons. IMO lol!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 27th 2012, 10:37 am

I guess Jeff and Jordan are the only two houseguests doing something interesting enough to motivate postings and opinions lately - good for them!

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 27th 2012, 11:18 am

I think she and Jeff actually having some kind of chat tomorrow? Maybe for their new show? Since the chat will be taking place during the work day hopefully someone can update us.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 27th 2012, 11:29 am

KayS wrote:
I think she and Jeff actually having some kind of chat tomorrow? Maybe for their new show? Since the chat will be taking place during the work day hopefully someone can update us.

This sounds fun...will Jordan chat from NC or is she back in LA???
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 27th 2012, 11:56 am

She should be back in LA. I believe she left yesterday.
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 27th 2012, 12:25 pm

I found the info for those interested.

Jeff Schroeder ‏@jeffschroeder23
Jordan & I will be doing a live chat & taking questions 2 promote our new show! If interested here is when & where: https://www.facebook.com/events/398922633477748/

Back to top Go down
boots
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 27th 2012, 4:51 pm

I didn't mean "fuddy duddy" to come off as an insult. Sorry if I offended anyone! I guess I just got defensive.

lallybelle wrote:

You are too funny!

Schooner wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

Exacty. Jordan is a grown woman - if she didn't want this, she wouldn't have gone. period.

I am sure her and Jeff have talked about the future, and she is obviously happy and content with the status.

As far as her winnings go - I know she talked about that during BB13 and she still has quite a nest egg.

Geez, the girl is young and experiencing some pretty awesome things - I would be happy as a clam if I was her mother. Jeff loves her, he treats her well, and they are doing it on their own terms and in a way that works for them. Yeah, Jordan has expressed her desire to get a ring, but I doubt she would have moved if she didn't feel secure about their future.

Well put.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   

Back to top Go down

Jordan Lloyd
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: