All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2842
Registration date : 2010-03-17

PostSubject: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 4:53 pm

NancyB (admin) wrote:
Shug wrote:
NancyB (admin) wrote:
She is a sweet girl. I wonder how long she will be able to stand LA?

I've wondered the same thing Nancy. She's so close to her family and imo just doesn't fit into the whole LA scene. I do hope she's happy and that LA won't change her but I can't imagine her as a big city girl.

I'm probably going to piss off some, especially the lurkers, but when I saw that masculine furniture, it made me wonder. Then just a day later she is back in Charlotte. I don't keep up with them at all, so I have no idea where Jordan is now, in LA or NC. But it just makes me wonder how she can take the status of their relationship. Am I out of the loop? There is still no commitment, right?
Anyway, she has no interest in the LA scene, so I don't know how she can stand to just live to follow Jeff.

Flame away

Nancy no flaming from me! Jordan was adamant about getting an engagement ring before moving in with Jeff so I was a little shocked that she agreed to the move to LA. Maybe they're secretly engaged???

There is no commitment that I've heard about. I'm surprised her family is supporting this move without a commitment too. When I heard she was doing this, the first thing I wondered was if she is continuing her education. She was so proud of herself for that. I hope she hasn't given up all her dreams to follow Jeff to LA. She deserves more than that from life. She's a wonderful young woman who deserves the best in life. If Jeff has encouraged her to give up her dreams for him...well then he's just lost my respect.

ETA: I'm also very curious as to how they're paying for this move, the furniture etc. I hope Jordan isn't paying for it all. She said other than the house she purchased, the rest of her winnings from BB went into the bank. I hope it's still there!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9250
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 5:20 pm

i don't follow them either, get my news from here, but i did use to think pretty much the same thing about jordan, but i will say that she has surprised me alot since BB11...i never thought she would of done most of the things that she has done but she has done them and seemed to adapt well...now who knows how LIVING in LA will pan out, i have some doubts also and that is coming only from how i heard jordan talk, so family oriented, stays close to home, doesn't seem like much of a partier...but people change, move on, grow up...

i also don't think jeff has encouraged her to give up her dreams, i got to be honest here but i don't think jordan has dreams, i don't think she likes/ liked school and has put that on the backburner, i don't think she knows what she wants, so maybe moving will encourage her to find something she does like, maybe the push away from her family will open her eyes to other things out there
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 5:27 pm

according to her twitter, she went home to surprise someone for his/her birthday.
Back to top Go down
KayS
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 6:04 pm

No flaming from me either Nancy. I always thought she wanted that ring on her finger first. And Grandpa? What happened to his wishes? I wish them well, I am just surprised at how things are turning out.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 6:13 pm

Where are they getting the money to do all the things they're doing? Jeff must have made lots of money doing this traveling show, whatever it was. It's expensive to move across the country, rent an apartment and buy new furniture. Does Jeff have a job I haven't heard about?

bergen, I hope you're right that Jordan will find something she enjoys doing. Maybe living in a new place will be good for her.

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 6:21 pm

I got the impression the furniture was given to them or discounted deeply in return for Jeff advertising the company to his many thousands of twitter followers. I could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
marinewife08
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1984

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 6:30 pm

Well, it is hard to speculate about a relationship I really know nothing about. I find myself surprised Jordan moved without the ring, but not surprised there isn't a serious commitment yet. I don't know their financial situation either, so it's kind of unfair to speculate that, so I'll stay away from that subject. I think it's weird that she went to Charlotte for (at least) two whole weeks right after moving. I would be worried about finding a job and settling in before I was ever once concerned about getting on a plane to go home for two weeks to see my family for a birthday party (maybe my family doesn't take birthdays as seriously). There situation is odd, at best, but I guess it works for them? Jordan doesn't seem unhappy and neither does Jeff, so I can only go off of what I know. I don't agree with there choices, but I can't say what they should and should not do either.

(side note: I honestly don't think Jordan liked school. I think she liked the idea of going back, but once there, she found herself overwhelmed. She never seemed happy talking about school so I never saw it lasting to be honest. School isn't for everyone.)

A quote my husband wrote in a card to me during my battle with cancer (that made me bawl my eyes out)- "When I was growing up, I wanted to be a Spartan Warrior. I never would have guessed my wife would become one before me."
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 8:08 pm

It is hard to speculate about a relationship but they have put themselves in the public eye since BB11. There have been thousands of posts about every detail of their relationship. But true, bottom line, it's their life.

But message boards are for speculating and that's what we do here!
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 8:49 pm

she must still have some money left from her winnings too
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 22nd 2012, 9:39 pm

Well, I agree with those that posted that Jordan is so close to her family. I just hope she is happy in an environment that is so different than what she is used to and comfortable with. Those of us who have moved away from family and friends at some point in our lives know how much effort it takes to make it work...it isn't easy. I also find it odd about her going back to NC for a birthday. As close as my family and relatives are I would not go back so soon after a move, but hey, what do I know! She seems like a real sweetheart and I wish her all the best. The key, as with most things in life, is to stay as busy as possible.
Back to top Go down
tina

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 23rd 2012, 1:50 pm

What i have publicly seen .Seems to me Jordan has made most of the sacrifices in her relationship with Jeff . Moving, School , Returning to BB and Tar . I think the Girl deserves some kind of commitment i didn't think Jeff would be dragging his feet this long i know he wants to move forward with his job opportunities but at what price his no spring chicken not saying mid 30's is old but i thought he didn't want to be a old Dad . I think Jordan is the kind of person that put other's before her self which is not a bad thing but sometimes you have to put you first .
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 23rd 2012, 6:31 pm

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 23rd 2012, 7:07 pm

Jordan looks happy...those others have to be her siblings???
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 23rd 2012, 7:18 pm

Oh yes, sorry, Peyton and Jana
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 23rd 2012, 8:14 pm

Great pic of them! Peyton and Jordan look like twins in that pic.

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 1:02 pm

tina wrote:
What i have publicly seen .Seems to me Jordan has made most of the sacrifices in her relationship with Jeff . Moving, School , Returning to BB and Tar . I think the Girl deserves some kind of commitment i didn't think Jeff would be dragging his feet this long i know he wants to move forward with his job opportunities but at what price his no spring chicken not saying mid 30's is old but i thought he didn't want to be a old Dad . I think Jordan is the kind of person that put other's before her self which is not a bad thing but sometimes you have to put you first .

I agree. At the bare minimum, she should have had an engagement ring on her finger before the move.
Back to top Go down
Shug
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 3:49 pm

Lori wrote:
tina wrote:

I agree. At the bare minimum, she should have had an engagement ring on her finger before the move.

agree tina and Lori. As the mother of daughters, I would flip out if my daughter made such a huge move and life change without a ring and a commitment. Tina, you're so right about Jordan putting others before herself like many women do. We've seen her do it over and over on BB. She's a very giving, unselfish person.

Let the flaming begin but I have to say. . . I'm beginning to lose respect for Jeff. He needs to get his act together, put on his big-boy-boxers, get a real, permanent job and grow the ef up! For heaven's sake, he's 30 something years old! Most men are established in a career by his age. Jordan is a beautiful, incredible young woman who deserves to be cherished. The very least he could do is give her a ring and a commitment.

*Mom rant over. . . flame away*

Number of posts : 16469

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 4:09 pm

I doubt that there's any need for flaming ... posters are just expressing an opinion based on what we all read/observe from a distance. None of us know any of the BB people personally, even if some posters have met ex-players, so we just go by what we see and form an impression/opinion.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 4:11 pm

Shug...no flaming from me, I agree 100% with you!
Back to top Go down
tina

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 4:18 pm

Shug wrote:
Lori wrote:
tina wrote:

agree tina and Lori. As the mother of daughters, I would flip out if my daughter made such a huge move and life change without a ring and a commitment. Tina, you're so right about Jordan putting others before herself like many women do. We've seen her do it over and over on BB. She's a very giving, unselfish person.

Let the flaming begin but I have to say. . . I'm beginning to lose respect for Jeff. He needs to get his act together, put on his big-boy-boxers, get a real, permanent job and grow the ef up! For heaven's sake, he's 30 something years old! Most men are established in a career by his age. Jordan is a beautiful, incredible young woman who deserves to be cherished. The very least he could do is give her a ring and a commitment.

*Mom rant over. . . flame away*

Excellent post
As a Mom i would be very worried about my Kid (Not a Kid But they will always be your Baby no matter what age they are)moving half way across the Country with no commitment.Someone is being very selfish in that relationship and it's not Jordan .
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 4:23 pm

Oh FFS. Seriously? Jordan is not a baby and this is not 1950. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 4:41 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
I doubt that there's any need for flaming ... posters are just expressing an opinion based on what we all read/observe from a distance. None of us know any of the BB people personally, even if some posters have met ex-players, so we just go by what we see and form an impression/opinion.

tens And it's why AABB exists!!
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 4:42 pm

Well ordinarily I would agree with you lally except we all know Jordan wants a ring, a wedding and a family. Not sure she will ever get that from Jeff so hate to see her waste her time. Although I hope I am wrong and he steps up his game.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 5:12 pm

Geeze, guys, I feel like I've read this convo at least three different times over several situations. Maybe because the conversation has gone the same way that many times. All this analyzing over a relationship that doesn't concern us from very little info is interesting at times, but I feel like that's not our place as fans of a TV show (or in other cases, a reality couple) to go that in depth in their relationship. That's for them to handle and work out. Who knows how their priorities or feelings have changed over the past few months. If it's meant to be, they'll be. If not, then they'll figure it out.
Back to top Go down
tina

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 5:27 pm

Odin wrote:
Geeze, guys, I feel like I've read this convo at least three different times over several situations. Maybe because the conversation has gone the same way that many times. All this analyzing over a relationship that doesn't concern us from very little info is interesting at times, but I feel like that's not our place as fans of a TV show (or in other cases, a reality couple) to go that in depth in their relationship. That's for them to handle and work out. Who knows how their priorities or feelings have changed over the past few months. If it's meant to be, they'll be. If not, then they'll figure it out.

I know that it's not our concern but that's what makes the world go round . If they didn't want us talking about them they wouldn't put it out there for the world (Not world lol BBsites) to over analyze. It's not like i'm sitting here quilting them a Baby blanket lol . All in good fun .
Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 5:56 pm

True, they put themselves in the public eye, are planning another show, etc. If they were trying to have a private life and facts were ferreted out without their consent or knowledge, that's a different story.

I don't think we are being intrusive in their relationship, so no harm is being done. Dani stays off the net because there WAS intrusion in her private life (not for the first time either)

Different things and AABB IS a discussion board, good and bad points.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 5:59 pm

Well shit I'm just nosey and love to speculate, lol. It's kinda what we do on here 365 days a year.lol!
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:08 pm

KayS wrote:
True, they put themselves in the public eye, are planning another show, etc. If they were trying to have a private life and facts were ferreted out without their consent or knowledge, that's a different story.

I don't think we are being intrusive in their relationship, so no harm is being done. Dani stays off the net because there WAS intrusion in her private life (not for the first time either)

That's not the point. The point is nobody knows shit. We know what they tell if they do a chat, etc. And who the fuck said anything about Dani? You don't think people have poked into J/J's life or other BBers either for that matter?. Jesus Christ.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:28 pm

lallybelle wrote:
KayS wrote:

That's not the point. The point is nobody knows shit. We know what they tell if they do a chat, etc. And who the fuck said anything about Dani? You don't think people have poked into J/J's life or other BBers either for that matter?. Jesus Christ.

i don't understand why anyone gets pissy about DISCUSSING something on a DUSCISSION board...in the public or not, if i know shit or don't, I am her to discuss, on a board that doesn' t tell me i have to think only one way about the topic or i can't post, and if you don't like my opinion who cares, it's just my opinion, i might not be right, but guess what maybe others aren't either, who cares lets discuss it FFS!!!!
Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:35 pm

I don't get the anger about discussing it. No one here is raising money for their non-existent wedding or buying them airfare to a vacation they never asked for. It's a discussion forum and the point of it, is to discuss things. There's no rule against talking about people.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:39 pm

I know we all have are own way's of discussing different things but,it does get
creepy sometimes with how personal the discussion goes into their private
lives and choices. JMO
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:41 pm

I think Jordan is a very smart girl...hell they may very well be engaged, who knows!!! She's not going to let a man walk all over her and I don't think that its happening. Jordan needed a change and start taking care of HER first and that's exactly what she's doing. If she's miserable I expect she'll go back home, but seems to me based on pictures she's happy when she's with Jeff and with her family.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:42 pm

Top cat wrote:
lives and choices. JMO

really? no disrespect but here at AABB?? i have seen alot of things out there discussed about J/J but nothing really bad here. In fact the other day i thought to myself i guess J/J are being really low key because i never see them mentioned anymore
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:42 pm

lovin wrote:
I think Jordan is a very smart girl...hell they may very well be engaged, who knows!!! She's not going to let a man walk all over her and I don't think that its happening. Jordan needed a change and start taking care of HER first and that's exactly what she's doing. If she's miserable I expect she'll go back home, but seems to me based on pictures she's happy when she's with Jeff and with her family.

Back to top Go down
KayS

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:44 pm

Bottom line, this is a discussion board and I hope people don't start to feel they can't express their opinions here. We are not always going to agree with everything but I hope we can continue to respect the right of posters here to express their opinions.

Back to top Go down
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1732
Registration date : 2010-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:46 pm

Is it creepy because the discussion isn't a happy one about JJ or is it creepy because we're talking about former HGs and their lives.

All Star
All Star

bergen wrote:
Top cat wrote:
lives and choices. JMO

really? no disrespect but here at AABB?? i have seen alot of things out there discussed about J/J but nothing really bad here. In fact the other day i thought to myself i guess J/J are being really low key because i never see them mentioned anymore

I did not mean bad ,Just sometimes creepy when it get's too personal.We are all made of different personalities and see things
in our own ways..JMO
Back to top Go down
lovin
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8222
Registration date : 2008-04-21

I said my peace I'm good, now I'll back to my date with Christian! demon banana

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:48 pm

4200 wrote:
Is it creepy because the discussion isn't a happy one about JJ or is it creepy because we're talking about former HGs and their lives.

Yes I don't just mean just the JJ's.Any house guest, who we really don't know personally
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   June 24th 2012, 6:49 pm

LOL...honestly I don't get the big deal. I don't think we are being intrusive by saying we wish Jeff would put a ring on her finger. Nothing creepy going on here compared to other sites where every detail of their life is gone into ad nauseum.lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Lloyd   

Back to top Go down

Jordan Lloyd
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: BIG BROTHER USA (past seasons) :: Big Brother 13-
Jump to: