Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 15th 2014, 4:39 pm

The final five compete for a spot in the last Tribal Council and the $1 million prize, on the two-hour season finale of Survivor, Wednesday, Dec. 17 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 15th 2014, 4:42 pm

WOW!!! Changing things up a bit... No Sunday episode. Makes me think the ratings have dipped.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 15th 2014, 10:57 pm

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 16th 2014, 2:17 pm

I hope Natalie isn't the blindside!
I did read on twitter that her parents flew in from Sri Lanka. Hope that is a good sign.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 17th 2014, 3:18 pm

Getting excited... If Keith wins... ugh what a let-down.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 17th 2014, 7:37 pm

Can't handle watching him spit one more time.

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 17th 2014, 8:01 pm

Awesome blindside!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 17th 2014, 9:14 pm

YES!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 17th 2014, 9:31 pm

Well deserved!!! Reed voted for Jaclyn? scratch
Back to top Go down
Bronwyn
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 17th 2014, 9:35 pm

I suspect Reed knew Nat was winning, and the extra vote for Jaclyn kept Missy out of second place money. He really gave it to her in his FTC speech. Happy for Nat. I love seeing the best player win.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 17th 2014, 9:52 pm

So happy that Nat won ! Very Happy

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 17th 2014, 11:42 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
I suspect Reed knew Nat was winning, and the extra vote for Jaclyn kept Missy out of second place

I agree.

Well the last few episodes certainly saved this season from the lower reaches of Survivor seasons (Gabon, Fiji, Caramoan, Marquesas).  I guess we can thank Nat for that.

Full marks for Nat for her game moves and for earning a well-deserved win.  Too bad she apparently blacked out at several key points in the season.  #zing

I wish Probst would stop giving away such LARGE IC advantages as 'rewards'.  It takes away from the suspense of the ICs.  Can you imagine the suspenseful back and forth between the five, if Keith wasn't given all that practice time ?

Reed got an awful lot of screentime in the reunion show, considering the edit ignored him from day one to the merge  ...

The editors blew a golden opportunity for some (temporary) shock and suspense at the vote reveal when they STUPIDLY showed Reed's vote for Jac.  Can you imagine watching the three shown votes for Missy, Jac, and Nat, followed by a shocking second vote for Jac (where everyone was expecting a Nat sweep to the win) ?  TERRIBLE EDITING DECISION.

Eight of the eighteen players were ignored by Probst tonight.  But at least they got to sit on the stage, unlike the poor saps in Caramoan.

Rice with the little girl, Probst?  25 random fans who've watched every episode, Probst ?  Question from America Ferrera lookalike, Probst ?  Waste of time.

I wonder if those three 'random' audience 'collar' members are actually part of the cast of S30 ??

New jury Meme to replace Eliza's shocked face ???

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 18th 2014, 6:51 am

lol! Alec looked just like that almost every time they showed him at the final tribal.

It was a so - so season for me but I was very satisfied with the outcome.
Natalie was by far the best player.
I missed about 10 minutes when I got a phone call ... did they give a "favourite player" prize?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 18th 2014, 9:00 am

No CJ, there wasn't a favorite player prize. I never even thought of it until you mentioned it.

Yep, that was his plan.

Reed Kelly @thereedkelly · 3h 3 hours ago
Many questions on my vote for Jaclyn! It was clear Nat was winning, my vote was to ensure the rest of the order after Natalie came in 1st.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 18th 2014, 1:16 pm

i like reed, but he's coming off a bit bitter.
I LOVED last nights finale. Natalie was awesome and her win was great. First time in a LOOONG time someone wins a reality show that I was rooting for
as far as reed's speech, I know I have seen a lot of hate for missy and baylor and quite frankly I don't get it. I mean, they weren't my favorties in the game, but the hate is just odd because frankly after the first few episodes I didnt really think about them at all.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   December 18th 2014, 4:04 pm

It was a great finale. I disliked final tribal council. I wanted better questions from a few of the jury members. I was so happy Nat won. I was rooting for her and Nadya from day 1 because of the TAR connection.

I didn't like the reunion.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Season Finale "This Is My Time"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: