Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 11th 2014, 8:23 pm

On the penultimate leg of the Race, two strong teams make a potentially one million dollar mistake. Also, Phil Keoghan greets the teams with shocking news at the Pit Stop, on The Amazing Race, Friday, Dec. 12 at 8/7c. Only CBS

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 11th 2014, 8:24 pm

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 12th 2014, 7:03 am

OMG I hope no one was seriously injured in that crash. I am still SMH at the thought of someone having even a small cut on their leg when they were in that crappy slush looking for the clue, disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 12th 2014, 11:44 am

I can't help but laugh every time I see one of the racers wearing a helmet backwards. One of the pair TJ? had it on backwards the whole time he did that task running up the greased pole...and now this clip showing the dentist (Missy?) with hers backwards. How do they not know how to wear a helmet?? LOL

...it's the little things...LOL
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 12th 2014, 3:47 pm

swissy1111 wrote:
OMG I hope no one was seriously injured in that crash.  I am still SMH at the thought of someone having even a small cut on their leg when they were in that crappy slush looking for the clue, disgusting.

Oh wow, I didn't even think about cuts and that slush, but you're right.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 13th 2014, 11:26 am

Loved that there will be four in the final. I read the spoilers and also rff and was wondering what the heck was going to happen to the scientists.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 13th 2014, 11:46 am

It was funny when the dentists and scientists, well mostly Jim, were talking about how smart they were while going in the wrong direction lol!

The wrestlers come in first finally and don't win anything? Or did I miss Phil mentioning it.

Final four will be a nice change. I wonder if there will be a speed bump.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 14th 2014, 7:35 am

Here is a funny little tidbit about Brooke, she was an Hawaiian Tropic model a few (maybe more than a few) years back!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 14th 2014, 4:31 pm

catty wrote:
It was funny when the dentists and scientists, well mostly Jim, were talking about how smart they were while going in the wrong direction lol!

The wrestlers come in first finally and don't win anything? Or did I miss Phil mentioning it.

Final four will be a nice change. I wonder if there will be a speed bump.

There was no prize awarded to the wrestlers (they were robbed).

There will be no speed bump.

small spoiler:

Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 14th 2014, 4:50 pm

That is correct Hugh. That is what he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 14th 2014, 4:59 pm

Thanks Hugh. I do remember Phil mentioning someone would be eliminated at some point during the final leg.

The wrestlers could be annoying at times, but damn, they should have gotten a prize.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   December 15th 2014, 11:53 am

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
That is correct Hugh.  That is what he said.  

That's why I suspect this last minute twist was NOT planned ...

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"   

Back to top Go down

Season 25 - Episode 11 "Hooping It Up"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: