View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DrDetroit

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 19th 2016, 7:20 pm

Jack'd,
We needed a change. The finale to last fall's CBB radio show had paltry numbers. People were trolling us. We had to do something to freshen things up. We had a group skype call with GarryBB, Lucy, Sarah and Rob Innes. WE ALL decided something needed to be done, and a name change was at the top of the list. So we all went our separate ways for a week to come up with a catchy name. SO MANY idea's, but one that I just jotted down made the entire skype call go silent: Big Brother Radio.
It was so OBVIOUS that it was genius! So I bought the Domain name, put up another blog, linked to the old one for archive purposes, change the name of the radio show on Spreaker, changed the Twitter handles, and VOILA! Big Brother Radio is born!
We haven't done a Big Brother Radio show yet due to some technical difficulties with my internet, but we'll be up and ready to go for summer series!

TODAY was the nightmare we all hold our breath daily for. TV3 in Ireland decided that they OWN Channel 5's broadcasts of CBB. They completely RAPED our Youtube page, gave us TWO strikes, and shut us down.
I've written to TV3 wanting an explanation as to WHY they deleted over 75 videos of ours ALL BECAUSE they think they have copyrights to Channel 5's videos. We ALWAYS put on our video descriptions that "ALL rights go to Channel 5", yet TV3 thinks they OWN the vids. Also, our videos have Channel 5 HD's watermark on all videos. HOW TV3 thinks that we infringed on THEIR copyrights, I'll never know. They have until 5pm tomorrow to respond, if not, I'm starting a petition and also an ONLINE campaign to get people to tune in to Channel 5 instead of TV3. They get MAYBE 100,000 views per episode. They were getting nervous, because a few of our videos were approaching the 90,000 view mark. You sure don't want a Youtube page getting more views than a TV network! LMAO! So yeah. I'm going after them, and it won't be quiet. All I have to do is gather the Americans to protest, and they'll have to do something, because they can hardly afford to lose anymore viewers than they already have. Greedy bastards!

Sorry this is so long. It's the end of a very long day for us, and I just had to get that off of my chest.
We will post video's to our blog, but not sure how much longer it will last.
But then again, like we did with Channel 5, we showed the value of how we can promote their show, and they love us. Maybe we can do that with TV3............after we bring them to their knees. Smile
http://www.bigbrotherradio.com/
Back to top Go down
http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 20th 2016, 9:02 am

I have been able to watch the TV episodes directly from the Channel 5 website for CBB. I use the free Hola extension and set it to UK. It has worked for me right up through yesterday.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 20th 2016, 10:22 am

TV3 in Ireland is INTENT on losing the international viewers.
Not sure what their goal is, but we're not giving up!
They can't stop us completely.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16944
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 20th 2016, 11:50 am

DrDetroit wrote:
TV3 in Ireland is INTENT on losing the international viewers.
Not sure what their goal is, but we're not giving up!
They can't stop us completely.

Why DrD? Did they take down last night's episode too? This is going to be a fight right through till the end.

That's good kaper! Whenever I tried it always told me the episode was unavailable.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 20th 2016, 2:27 pm

YES! They took down 4 Youtube channels, 2 DailyMotion channels, and I got a copyright strike on the Vimeo video that's currently on http://www.bigbrotherradio.com but I ignored it.

It's OK. We have other ways to show CBB, and we WILL NOT GO DOWN without a fight.
I even dreamed about this last night. Got a whole 2 hours of sleep.
This happened in 2011 with Channel 5. We won then too.
Just keep checking the website. If the video is down, we'll put another one up.
That's how this will work until they get tired and stop.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6071
Registration date : 2008-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 21st 2016, 12:10 am

I've had to keep up with updates mostly through Twitter, but I'm watching the past couple of episodes now after coming across a new channel. Since I am relatively new to CBB, I'm surprised to see so many of them leave the house (compared to BBUS/BBCAN which I watch regularly).

The bits I've read/seen have been entertaining -- Tiffany and Angie especially.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 21st 2016, 6:03 pm

Watched today's episode -- will be interesting to see who goes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 22nd 2016, 3:23 pm

DrD, off the subject of this season, did you know that Charlie Travers lives in LA and is the assistant to Tyler Henry's (the medium to the stars) agent? I just saw a clip of his new show that starts this Sunday on E! and all of a sudden, there she was. I knew I knew her and within seconds it came to me who she was. Wild to say the least!
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 22nd 2016, 3:28 pm

Strange you said that. I just got a DM on Twitter yesterday from Charlie promoting some Exotic tea's she's selling. Wondered what happened to her. I loved Charlie!
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 22nd 2016, 3:32 pm

AN update on our video's getting blocked, etc.
We've come up with a temporary solution that MIGHT turn into a permanent solution.
Just keep going to our website http://www.bigbrotherradio.com/ for the video's as that is the ONLY PLACE you'll be able to view them as we've made them PRIVATE and also hid them from the video hosting site so that nobody can tag them for copyrights.

Told you we'd win. Smile
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 22nd 2016, 6:18 pm

Watching tonight's episode...

Gemma is usually entertaining for me, but her not doing tasks is a bit annoying.  Don't really care for the Stephanie/Jeremy/boyfriend drama.

Gemma thinking she was pregnant. roll on floor laughi

The impersonation task was funny.

Surprised at the eviction results and liked the immunity twist.
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 23rd 2016, 11:07 am

If the evictions were handled like BBUS, I can't see the other houseguests putting up with Gemma's repeated refusal to participate in tasks. Yet she gets away with it. The others even voted to "let her out of the cage" when she wasn't in there to begin with. It was the only way to keep their hot water, I guess. Anyway the British public must really like the drama Gemma brings. Her peers would have kicked her to the curb long ago I would think.
Back to top Go down
tisha
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 23rd 2016, 8:59 pm

Watched today's episode...

Gross re: the knickers scene.

I didn't like Stephanie at first, but I'm liking her more than Danniella/Gemma.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3241
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 25th 2016, 6:20 pm

Can anyone tell me how that international BB's are allowed to play songs and the HM's can sing songs when on BBUS, they can't even hum a few notes before we get Fish?

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 25th 2016, 8:55 pm

Gail wrote:
Can anyone tell me how that international BB's are allowed to play songs and the HM's can sing songs when on BBUS, they can't even hum a few notes before we get Fish?

Because the US is friggin cheap! LOL, this is what I assume since you have to pay up to use someone's music. Maybe they don't have to in the UK, but I doubt it.

I'm so Embarassed for these people lately, between crusty pantygate and masturbationgate, what's left?

I hope Jeremy leaves tomorrow, those two are getting on my last nerve.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 25th 2016, 9:00 pm

Yes, the US is cheap, but I think it's more that the music industry is greedy.
When you have to pay money just to sing "Happy Birthday", then there's something wrong with the world. I've also heard that the RIAA is going after wedding DJ's for making money off of copyrighted content. This world is going to hell in a hand basket.

YES! Please get Jeremy OUT. The story line with Stephanie is old, tired, stupid and insults the intelligence of the viewers. Tiffany said it best tonight. She said it's boring living with people who want to play nice all of the time. How do you think the viewers feel??
Back to top Go down
kaper
Houseguest
Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 25th 2016, 10:36 pm

It was pretty clear what Tiffany did in the privacy of the toilet, but John and Gemma??? Really?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 28th 2016, 7:08 pm

This has been one of my favorite CBB's ever! I'm so sad it's coming to an end.

This task with Gillian was stupid and full of shit (literally).

I'm pissed that once again Gemma gets a week of immunity from being nominated. Bull shit that she couldn't participate in the toxic task because she was sick. What sick? She looked fine to me. By not participating, she never had to go to the toxic room and therefore, never had to face being nominated. I don't usually get involved when people call "fix" or "foul play", but I am now calling "fix"!!!

I watched the live feed from the house last night so I knew that Tiff & Steph were up, what I didn't know was that Jez was up too. They had the feed start after the noms were done and while Steph & Tiff were going on their rant. I feel bad for the HM's taking crap from Tiff when it was only Scott that nominated her. Of course Tiff doesn't know that.

This phone task is so fun!! I lol'd so much when Scott's friend, Vicky, from Gordie Shore called and Tiff had to ask here questions to find out who she wanted to talk with and instead of asking her if she was on Gordie Shore, she said "are you on Jersey Shore". She's such a character and I really hope she doesn't go tomorrow. I kind of think she might though, but fingers crossed that Steph leaves.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 28th 2016, 8:05 pm

Gemma can last as long as she wants in that house, but she'll never win. I see ZERO support for her.
Meanwhile, Tiffany is leading every poll, is #1 with oddsmakers and bookies, and truly IS RUNNING the show right now. Gemma is just a backup dancer. Smile

If for some reason, Tiffany goes tomorrow, you will hear a MASSIVE *CLICK* as viewers turn off for the rest of the series and for good.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 28th 2016, 9:03 pm

Oh Doc, I know she doesn't stand a chance in hell to win, it's just so frustrating to see all that she's getting away with. You know she's getting some big bucks and she has been a complete drag. She didn't participate in any of the tasks, broke through the fire door 4 times and cries sick whenever she doesn't want to do anything.

I know you don't watch BOTS, but tonight Christopher said he wants Tiff to win. While I think Scott will win, I hope Tiff is at least there for the end. I'm afraid all these teeny boppers are going to want to continue to see the Step & Jez gag show. I've had enough of them already, what's done is done. I just can't wait until he dumps her ass.

I also forgot to mention that I'm sick and tired of Darren with him still crying over John nominating him. FFS man give it a rest. He's another that has a chance to win and for the life of me, I can't figure out why, he hasn't done anything entertaining that I've seen.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 4th 2016, 1:39 pm

I'm excited for the finale!!!! Who do you think will win???

I think if Tiffany was from the UK, she would have this in the bag. I think she will still come in 2nd or 3rd.

My top 3 are Scotty T (probably 1st), Tiffany, and Darren Day
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 4th 2016, 9:02 pm

Unfortunately for me it will be Scotty T. I also think Steph will be either 3rd or 2nd. I'm not on the Steph bandwagon like the rest of the BB fans. The UK always does this, they hate someone, then love them and then they vote them to win.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 4th 2016, 9:14 pm

For me, it's Tiffany all the way. No other housemate makes me laugh like she does. And if you're asking to name the most entertaining, then Tiffany fits the bill.

Stephanie comes in at 2nd for me. Yeah, she's got questionable morals, but I try not to judge morality when you're getting paid to be on TV.

Anybody else in the top two, and I'll be upset. I truly don't get why Scotty T's name is even mentioned in the Top 5. He's a nice guy and good looking. I find AGAIN that this debate is drawn along gender lines. Guys don't like Scotty and women think he's cute and funny. I'd rather see Darren in 3rd, and I don't even like that guy.

The fact that Scotty's fellow castmate on Geordie Shore tricked fans into dialing the number to vote Scotty to win is cheating at it's core. My BB insider said that discussions at the top are trying to decide whether to disallow ALL of the votes Scotty got today. I think that's fair.
If you stuff the ballot box under false pretenses, something has to be done.
This reminds me of when Frankie (BBUSA) thought he had it in the bag to win "America's Favorite" by using his sister Ariana Grande's 25 million Twitter followers. He didn't win.
I hope the same result happens to Scotty. Not his fault it happened, but then it's not his show to win. He doesn't deserve it.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/6909523/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2016-New-fix-scandal-over-Scotty-T-votes.html

Tiffany or Stepanie do. Love them or hate them, there's no denying they were entertaining MORE then the other 5 in the finals.

Is it over yet?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 4th 2016, 9:22 pm

Oh I love Tiffany Dr. D even though I cringe with all her sex talk. She's so OTT with it lol. I just don't think she'll win. I would love it if she did. Regarding that phone call trick, don't people have to pay to vote? Why would anyone then go ahead and place a vote for Scotty once they realized the recording was to vote for your winner?

Kelli, I meant to tell you remember when Gary Busey won CBB and he was an American? Although I must say I believe Gary won because of all the bullying he was taking from the others. He was out of his damn mind all the time but he was riveting TV.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 4th 2016, 9:34 pm

So in addition to going back to jail for 28 days, Gemma's boyfriend has cheated on her. She appeared on Loose Women today and broke down in tears.

http://www.prohibited site.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3431754/Gemma-Collins-reveals-broken-Stephen-Mortimer.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 5th 2016, 6:44 pm

Well for me that was a shit end and oh so predictable from the British public! I said it, Scotty wins and Steph is either 2nd or 3rd and she came in 2nd. Every year they do the same shit, you can pick out the winner on launch night.

Something else I call bull shit on! What they couldn't afford his airfare?

Jonathan Cheban ‏@JonathanCheban  2h2 hours ago
Such a scam that Angie who was a maniac ran out of the #CBB house is at the finale N they told me I couldn't go cause I was claustrophobic

ETA - Does it rain every friggin Friday night in the UK? lol!
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 5th 2016, 10:04 pm

It's so unreal that Tiffany was 4th. She should have won or at least come in 2nd!!!! And yes Jack'd, it's so typical!!!

I am glad Scotty won over Stephanie though.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 6th 2016, 5:49 pm

Just read your blog Dr. D and I'm sorry that it has come to this! I appreciate all of the endless hours and work that it took yourself, GarryBB & Ermm to upload these videos, clips for our enjoyment.

For everyone here, the Summer series will not be uploaded to youtube, so you will need to watch on Ch5's site!

Here is Dr. D's blog -

http://www.bigbrotherradio.com/
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 8th 2016, 9:41 pm

What season of BBUK should I watch next before BBCAN starts? Or is that a stupid question?
Am I still able to watch past seasons because of this mess that Dr. Detroit, GarryBB & Ermm had to go through?

As Jack'd said "Just read your blog Dr. D and I'm sorry that it has come to this! I appreciate all of the endless hours and work that it took yourself, GarryBB & Ermm to upload these videos, clips for our enjoyment."
I totally second this!

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 9th 2016, 6:45 pm

Gail, I don't know if they are still up on youtube, you can do a search. Did you watch this Summer's version or the past celebrity BB?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 9th 2016, 6:48 pm

Oh by the way, I just saw a promo for Dr. Jen's Couples Therapy. It will be called Family Therapy and Tiffany and her Mom will be on it. It premiers on March 16th
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   February 9th 2016, 10:53 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Gail, I don't know if they are still up on youtube, you can do a search. Did you watch this Summer's version or the past celebrity BB?

I watched the BBUK with Nikki (s7?)...that I think you recommended to me, and yes this last summer one....That was the one that Chloe won, right?

I will do a search, and see what I can find. What would be a great season if I actually can find them?

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   March 2nd 2016, 7:57 pm

Gail, I'm bringing this over instead of talking about it in Nicole's thread. This is too much, it's like a train wreck that you can't stop watching.

This morning I checked twitter and they both unfollowed one another. Then ScottT gave an interview where he said that Jeremy slept with his friend Caroline. Then, Scott retracted and said that he and Steph weren't together, it was before the finale. So, they started to follow one another again on Twitter and Jeremy professed his love for her lol.

I just checked twitter and guess what? Yep, they are not following each other again!

Steph apparently got in touch with this Caroline and here are their text messages -

http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/celebrity-big-brother/news/a785523/stephanie-davis-says-ill-never-love-anyone-again-after-posting-messages-proving-jeremy-did-cheat-on-her/

Some would say Karma is a bitch Stephanie!

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   March 2nd 2016, 9:05 pm

I'm sitting here shaking my head.

Thanks for all of the info, Jack'd.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   March 3rd 2016, 11:47 am

Just watched a show that Jeremy was on in Ireland. He has the link on his Twitter page. I don't know what the show is or if it will be archived.

He admitted that he did sleep with that girl from the bar. He said in his head he was still single. He wanted to take some time and let Stephanie sort her stuff out with Sam.

Stephanie is away now (Majorca, I think) and he said that he loves her to bits and wants to work on their relationship.

So, I guess we'll see......

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   March 3rd 2016, 6:27 pm

Yeah, I saw that. How ridiculous are they? It's only been a few weeks and already they have broken up twice. He was wrong for doing that, he knows damn well how Steph felt about him and he professed his love for her to everyone in that house. Well, if they get back together, I hope they keep their shit off social media.

They are still not following each other on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   April 12th 2016, 10:21 am

Oh my goodness, David Gest died!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/12/david-gest-dead/

David Gest, Liza Minnelli's ex-husband has died in London.

Gest was found dead in the Four Seasons Hotel at the Canary Wharf ... according to police.
London cops said, "Police were called at 10:17 on Tuesday to the Four Seasons Hotel, to reports of an unexplained death of a man in his 60s. London ambulance service were called to the scene."
It's unclear what caused his death. Police say an autopsy has been scheduled.
Gest and Liza were married from 2002 to 2007. He famously accused Liza of physcial abuse during their relationship.

He was on UK's Celebrity Big Brother earlier this year, but left the house early for medical reasons.
Story developing ...

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   May 8th 2016, 9:29 pm

Emma had a baby girl! Whoo!!!

Emma WillisVerified account
‏@EmmaWillis
Thank you so much for all your lovely messages. Trixie arrived in the world on Wednesday. May the 4th be with her indeed!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   May 17th 2016, 9:43 am

OK Gail, so the latest between Stephanie & Jezz is that they got back together for the 4th time. She found out he was dm'ing with other women again, so once again she she dumped him. They are not following one another on twitter and now she claims she is pregnant!! Can't make this shit up!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   May 17th 2016, 11:44 pm

Jack'd wrote:
OK Gail, so the latest between Stephanie & Jezz is that they got back together for the 4th time. She found out he was dm'ing with other women again, so once again she she dumped him. They are not following one another on twitter and now she claims she is pregnant!! Can't make this shit up!

I just have to say WoWza and WTF!

Those two are so stupid!

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: