catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 6th 2016, 8:04 pm

Quote :
Jason Roy ‏@TheJayRoy  1m1 minute ago
Yes it's true I am hosting my own @RealityRecaps every Thursday this #CBBUK season.

For anyone interested.  Should be funny.

Quote :
Jason Roy ‏@TheJayRoy  3m3 minutes ago
Gonna break down new housemates and try to educate about uk premise/strategy while attempting to be entertaining.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 7th 2016, 10:06 pm

I am behind already but hoping to catch up this weekend. So far, I've only watched the launch and BOTS.

I'm having a hard time finding links to watch. Any help would be appreciated!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 8th 2016, 9:23 am

KelliM wrote:
I am behind already but hoping to catch up this weekend.  So far, I've only watched the launch and BOTS.

I'm having a hard time finding links to watch.  Any help would be appreciated!!!!  

Here you go Kel -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMOGpoI9JtOyW7dPLNiUeIw

So Kristina announced to the house that she is 3 months pregnant! Convenient since she's up for elimination. I believe Winston will go though since people are up in arms over his intro and the remark he made about living with a gay.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 8th 2016, 7:03 pm

Thanks Jack'd!!!!! Kiss of Love
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 8th 2016, 7:37 pm

Garry said that youtube processing killed his show tonight. Therefore, you can watch it here on Dr. D's site. Scroll down a bit.

http://www.bigbrotherradio.com/

In case you ever need to see where the episodes are posted, here is Garry's Twitter

https://twitter.com/GJ69
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 8th 2016, 8:49 pm

Wow, this was one emotional episode to watch. The way Emma ripped Winston a new one was superb! I can't wait to watch and see what Rylan has to say to him. What a homophobe, I'm left completely speechless.
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 9th 2016, 12:12 am

Jack'd wrote:
Wow, this was one emotional episode to watch. The way Emma ripped Winston a new one was superb! I can't wait to watch and see what Rylan has to say to him. What a homophobe, I'm left completely speechless.

I know, Jack'd. I couldn't believe his ignorance.
I teared up a few times.

On another note, I've only watched a couple BOTS in the past. Are they really worth it to find and watch?

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 9th 2016, 3:00 pm

I used to hate Rylan but I think he's growing on me a little.

I like to watch BOTS because they have some exclusives and you get to see some of the past houseguests. I think it's worth the watch, and you can always fast forward past the boring psychiatrists evaluations. LOL
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 9th 2016, 5:13 pm

Hey Everybody! Just to let you know, GarryBB is OUR uploader. His videos are featured on the BigBrotherRadio (Formerly Big Brother Couch Potato) Blog! We post 7 days a week. Garry's video's are the highest quality taken from Channel 5 HD, if you watch on your TV.

So, this series......
I'm having a hard time connecting to it for some reason. There's NO villain to speak of (Now that Winston is gone), and I'm afraid we're going to be stuck with Showmances for 3 more weeks.
Like Jonathan said on yesterdays episode when they were nominating: "Once Winston is gone, we can all get along then!" NOOOOOOOOOOO. We don't WANT you to get along!! So far, besides Winston, the ONLY drama has been 2 people lightly arguing over a bottle of wine!
This is what happens when you evict the villain. It get's BORING. I'm not a fan of LOTS of drama like with Perez, or Farrah, but SOMETHING has to give.
I'm losing interest fast, and I NEVER say that about this show.

Thanks for plugging the site and the Youtube, Jack'd! Enjoy everybody!
Back to top Go down
http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 11th 2016, 8:07 am

Big Brother UK ‏@bbuk 3h3 hours ago
Following the very sad news of David Bowie's death, we can confirm Angie will be informed off camera today at the earliest opportunity.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 11th 2016, 8:13 am

It has been confirmed by Channel 5 that Angie has been notified of David's death and has decided to STAY in the Big Brother House.
Channel 5 statement: "Following the very sad news of David Bowie's death, we can now confirm that Angie Bowie has been informed off camera by her representatives. She has taken the decision to continue in the programme. The decision to remain in the House is entirely her choice, and she has been given the option to leave at any time if she changes her mind. Appropriate support will be available to Angie at any time if needed."

David and Angie haven't spoken in nearly 40 years. Add to that, their son Zowie Bowie (Changed his name to Duncan Jones) doesn't speak with her either. Suffice it to say that Angie wouldn't be welcome at the funeral. I can't imagine her sitting at home, so her decision to stay makes sense to me. Also have to question whether she would have gotten her fee for leaving the show.
Either way, it's not my decision, and I can't judge someone for doing what they think is best FOR THEM.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 11th 2016, 8:36 am

I agree, she hasn't been in his life for decades. I've seen tweets where some don't agree with her decision, which IMO is ridiculous. There is no love lost between these two and she has said herself that she goes through great lengths to avoid him.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 11th 2016, 8:39 am

We all grieve, or not, differently.
I did a poll on my Twitter account @BigBroRadio asking if it's in bad taste for Angie to stay in the house. At last look, out of 43 votes (so far), 65% say NO, it's not in bad taste, with 35% saying yes it is.

Ultimately, it's HER decision. Some have said that she may use this to get sympathy to try to win CBB.
I can't say that hasn't crossed my mind.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 11th 2016, 1:48 pm

Damn quitter -

Jonathan has left the House

Jonathan Cheban has decided to leave the Celebrity Big Brother House.  His exit will appear in tomorrow night’s show on Channel 5 at 9pm.

Make sure you watch tonight’s Bit on the Side at 11pm on Channel 5 for exclusive footage of the moment Jonathan left the House.

- See more at: http://bigbrother.channel5.com/jonathan-has-left-house#sthash.xSGpZHu8.dpuf
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 11th 2016, 1:49 pm

Sayanara.
He won't even be an afterthought by the weekend.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 11th 2016, 9:58 pm

How pathetic!!!!! He is such a wuss!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 12th 2016, 8:10 pm

OMG this is the funniest shit!! (not really, but it is lol). I can't believe Tiffany thought Angie was talking about David Gest being the one that died and not David Bowie! With David Gest being sick in bed, they couldn't have scripted this better.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 12th 2016, 9:16 pm

Well one thing I learned tonight is that I really dislike that John guy. What a dick asking Tiffany to leave and all of them jumping on his bandwagon!

If anyone wants to watch this clusterfuck, you only have to watch the first 10 minutes. Poor David Bowie, that's the sad part in all of this.

Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 12th 2016, 9:44 pm

First of all, thank you Dr. Detroit for all that you do...and GarryBB is the best uploader of videos ever!

Regarding Jonathan...Yes, I agree that he is a quitter, but as someone with claustrophobia, I can relate. Granted, I would never put myself into that situation to begin with. Maybe when I was younger and dumber. teehee

RIP David Bowie Sad

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 12th 2016, 10:03 pm

David Bowie defined my teens years, and will be missed horribly.

Gail, thanks for the kind words! Garry is our hidden diamond! Working with us at Big Brother Radio has put us in the elite Fansite status, and I couldn't be happier.

I must have missed something tonight as I see so much outrage aimed at how Channel 5 handled Angie. I thought tonight was funny and showed how people overreact to the dumbest things. Tiffany needs a straight jacket, but keep her in the house. Right now, she's about the only entertainment.

My ONLY issue with tonight's show is that we didn't get to see Nominations. Instead we had to stomach Channel 5 jamming yet another fauxmance down our throats. Nominations are an integral part of Big Brother and NOTHING should come before it. Instead they put some clips on BOTS and decided that we'll get to see who nominated who on TOMORROW's highlight show.
As time goes on, this show gets farther and farther away from made me love it in the first place.
Summer series better be good, or I'm going to have to seriously contemplate giving all of this up, and letting go.
This isn't Big Brother anymore.

Thanks for linking our video, Jack'd! It's much appreciated!
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 14th 2016, 8:24 am

Jack'd wrote:
OMG this is the funniest shit!! (not really, but it is lol). I can't believe Tiffany thought Angie was talking about David Gest being the one that died and not David Bowie! With David Gest being sick in bed, they couldn't have scripted this better.

I'm still a little behind but I did watch this clip. OMG I felt so bad for laughing!!! LOL

The funniest part of it was Angie talking to herself about how she screwed everything up. Oh lord, what a hilarious mess!!!!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 14th 2016, 7:16 pm

Megan...WOW!!! Very Nikki Grahame like. I wonder what's going to happen with her!

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 14th 2016, 7:19 pm

BB will probably give her a formal warning. They need to keep her in the house.
I'm amazed that there was no talk of being afraid of her like they did when Tiffany went off earlier this week. If there ever was an example of someone needing to leave because others feared their safety, then Megan should be gone. No questions asked. If you have to call security in to calm someone down, you gotta go.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 14th 2016, 8:58 pm

DrDetroit wrote:
BB will probably give her a formal warning. They need to keep her in the house.
I'm amazed that there was no talk of being afraid of her like they did when Tiffany went off earlier this week. If there ever was an example of someone needing to leave because others feared their safety, then Megan should be gone. No questions asked. If you have to call security in to calm someone down, you gotta go.

As I'm sure you've seen on twitter, some feel it's because she's white and not the "angry black girl" so she gets a pass. Unbelievable!

I honestly couldn't believe what I was watching, I thought this must be a joke. She was so quiet and sweet these past couple of weeks lol, what a mess.

If I were Scotty, I would run for the hills, that damn chick is a bunny boiler and he needs to stay clear of her.

Well, Doc, I guess you'll stay around now and continue with the series lol, enough drama for you?

I just wish I could watch BOTS, damn I just wish youtube would back the hell up and stop taking it down, pisses me off. I haven't been able to watch it since the Tuesday.

Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 14th 2016, 9:13 pm

I don't usually do this, and it's not ethical in the competitive world of uploading, but our old buddy ERMMM is uploading BOTS daily. He's taking a huge chance by doing it as he's already had 2 accounts shut down, but he wants to get the show out there, so here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BBUK0005/videos

If the channel gets shut down, I have no clue who would be uploading it.

And YES, this is plenty of drama for me. I keep thinking there's going to be a down time in this series, and I'll be honest, the first week was kind of boring, but it's picked up. I don't see how Channel 5 is going to keep this up for another 2-3 weeks. But I'm enjoying it this past few days. A whole lot better than I was. I almost stopped watching. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 15th 2016, 5:44 pm

Thanks so much Doc, I do appreciate it! I got to watch all the Loose Women who appeared last night on BOTS, it was a good show.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 16th 2016, 8:52 am

WOW!!!!!!! What a show!!!!! LOL Megan is bat shit crazy!!!!!

And in my opinion, the reason they judge Tiffany differently from Megan is because Megan is from the UK, IMO.

And just an FYI Dr. Detroit, Parker (BB US alumni) was talking about BBUK on facebook. I pm'd him and gave him your site address. He replied with a TY, so he might be tuning in.

Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 16th 2016, 9:12 am

YES! Parker and I follow each other and speak often. I LOVE that he and Jason (BB17) are watching the show! Jason is even appearing on "Your Reality Recaps" broadcasts to cover CBB. Very cool!

As a person who grew up in an ethnically diverse city such as Detroit, I have to weigh in on this "racism" thing that people are talking about and taking issue with.

Growing up, you couldn't say things like "Eat some Chicken", or "Go eat a watermelon" without being tagged a racist. I understand your point Kelli about the culture of the UK maybe not being aware of such things, but that doesn't take it away. The UK says things sometimes that are deemed racist to US, but they never give it a 2nd thought.
A couple of examples: During BBUK13 when Caroline said that Adam was nothing but a big gorilla, I winced. Adam told me when he appeared on our radio show, that after the Finale when he was riding in the car to go to the hotel, he was told about what Caroline said, and was FURIOUS! He approached her about it at the Wrap Party, and she claimed ignorance that she didn't think that was racist. Another time that series, Shievonne was having a heart to heart talk with Deana, and told her to "Wake up and smell the Hummus, girl". Deana being of Indian descent and Hummus being a favorite food of her people, totally made that comment racist. Again, I winced when hearing that, but when Shievonne was on our show, again, ignorance was claimed.

Where I come from and how I was raised, "Ignorance isn't an excuse". Screaming at the top of your lungs amid a lose-your-mind anger rage that Tiffany is "nothing more than a Ghetto C**T" was, in my opinion, meant to be racist. Clearly Megan wanted to spew the worst things that came to her mind, as earlier, she had said to a HM to "eat the sh*t out of John's assh*ole". What Megan said WAS racist, but Brits are coming to her defense saying they didn't know it was racist.
Either the UK needs to have diversity lessons on what is racist and not, or people need to be punished for the racist diatribes they spew. Saying "I didn't know that was racist" has never been a reasonable excuse, and never will be. Just don't be hateful like that, and there won't be any mishaps.

Just my $.02. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 16th 2016, 8:48 pm

Love that Daniella called out Steph on tonight's BB.

I'm hoping that they will have the freeze task like they've had in the past and have Sam Reece (Steph's boyfriend) come in the house. I read that he was not at last night's eviction.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 17th 2016, 11:44 pm

I understand what you are saying Dr Detroit, but what I was referring to was people in the UK tend to make excuses for their own, but call out the Americans in the house for similar things.

For example, calling Americans loud mouthed, crazy, or saying we have no morals. Especially when we have seen all this and more from the Brits.

But that's one of the reasons I love this BB. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 18th 2016, 9:19 am

and another one bites the dust! I feel bad, I liked David -

Due to medical reasons, David Gest has decided to leave the Celebrity Big Brother House. His exit will appear in tonight’s show on Channel 5 at 9pm.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 18th 2016, 9:26 am

Geez!
Who's left to root for?!
Tiffany? I guess so.
Gemma? No. Just no.
Stephanie? Who just got a formal warning last night for threatening to punch Gemma. PLUS her "It's Big Brother's fault for putting a good looking guy in the house" behavior. No. Can't root for her.
Darren? Zzzzzzzzz
Scotty T/Jeremy? Right now, they're pretty much running the house and staying in the background. I'm not a 13 year old girl, so I don't see the attraction, but one of them will probably win.
I don't even know the names of the rest of them.
We have an eviction on Tuesday. It didn't get canceled due to David Gest leaving. He wasn't nominated, so it makes sense.
Sadly, at this point, I wouldn't mind double evictions and end the show early.
It's been a mishmash of a whole lot of nothing.
Entertaining? Sure.
But if you don't have anybody to root for, what's the point?
Not the BEST CBB by any means, and not the worst.
Ask me in 6 months how CBB 2016 was, and I'll go, "Meh."
That's too bad. I had high hopes.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 18th 2016, 12:12 pm

I hear you guys. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for at this point either. People are either boring or too dramatic!!! There is no in between in that house.

I guess my favorite right now is Scotty T. He is fun and speaks his mind without going bonkers. He also has tried to give good advice. I hope we get to see more of him.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 18th 2016, 7:52 pm

Oh hell, I watch our BB every damn Summer and I never have anyone I'm rooting for. Rachel was the last HG that I rooted for and she won, second time around. That's not why I watch BB, I watch for pure entertainment and I'm so glad that ever since Janelle, I'm able to disconnect myself from the "characters" in the show. I just have fun with it and take it for what it is, a silly reality show.

I love this season, I like the different "characters" and the house dynamic that they bring. I'm really having a fun time watching. I don't care who wins, but it will probably be Scotty. I think if Stephanie hadn't cheated on her boyfriend, she had a good chance of winning. Angie is cracking me up, she's such an diva!
Back to top Go down
blueeyed
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3139
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 19th 2016, 4:27 am

Oh my god I love this show. Thank you AABB for helping me find it! I watched some of UK v. US but stopped because of Farrah, this on the other hand pure gold. I laugh out load every nite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/blueeyed100
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 19th 2016, 9:16 am

Well, there she goes! Angie has left the BB house... WTF with these quitters!

Angie Bowie has decided to leave the Celebrity Big Brother House.

Channel 5 have confirmed that Angie has decided to leave the Celebrity Big Brother House, after attempting to leave for a few days. In a statement a Channel 5 spokesperson said: “After being unwell for a few days, Angie Bowie has decided to leave the Celebrity Big Brother House. Her exit will be addressed in tonight’s live show on Channel 5 at 9pm.”

Tonight’s eviction will still be going ahead despite Angie walking from the show. The live eviction takes place at 9pm on Channel 5.

http://bigbrother247.co.uk/day-16-angie-bowie-walks-from-celebrity-big-brother-2016/
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 19th 2016, 10:02 am

I don't think we've ever had a series where we've had 3 walkers before. We've had a civilian series (BBUK7) where we had the removal of Shabazz, George walking, and Dawn Removed, but not 3 WALKERS.

WOW.....
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 19th 2016, 12:37 pm

Dr.D I see what's going on on twitter! Can you explain what does this TV3Ireland have to do with anything? I'm not very tecky, but what about uploading to Daily Motion? I know I used to watch Australia on there.

For the rest of the BBUK watchers, seems Garry's youtube channel has been taken down by this TV3Ireland (which I haven't a clue who they are lol). So we might be screwed for the rest of the series! Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 19th 2016, 12:58 pm

Channel 5 went to war with us in 2011 for uploading video's to Youtube. They took down our channels, and we'd pop up with another one. They'd shut it down, and we'd do it again. They couldn't stop us. Then I became friends with an "insider" as Channel 5, and they started to embrace us as International Viewers. So much so, they mentioned me on "Bit On The Side" (Yes! Emma Willis SAID MY NAME!)!
http://dai.ly/xtdav9

After that, we NEVER had an issue with Channel 5 again! EVER!
Then, Channel 5 sold the rights to TV3 in Ireland so they could broadcast it too! TV3 paid a HEFTY sum to play one episode a day during the run, and also include that days show on their web player.
Since then, TV3 has decided that they don't want us uploading to Youtube.
They've shut us down. And it's NOT EVEN THEIR SHOW!
We're going to fight this, and we will win, just like we did against Channel 5.
You can't have Americans on a foreign TV show, and not expect Americans to watch it.
We make NO MONEY off of the videos, and we spend ENDLESS hours working on it, and promoting it.
It's no skin off of their noses.
So until we break TV3 just like we did Channel 5, we won't be uploading. We'll find others ways to get the shows to you guys. We may miss a few days, but we'll get them to you somehow.
It makes no sense to me that the videos ARE BLOCKED to Ireland viewers, and yet they decided to ruin our Youtube channel as well.
That shows me the EVIL involved, but it's not something we haven't overcome before.
Dailymotion isn't an option, as they BLOCK the video's of BBUK/CBB AS THEY UPLOAD.
We've tried everything we can with Youtube and Dailymotion.
We're looking for another video hosting site, for now.
Until then, we've appealed the copyright strikes with Youtube.
We'll see what happens.
I won't quit.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   January 19th 2016, 6:33 pm

Ha, I remember them talking about you. That's the guy that you made friends with from the sweaty box lol. He went and sold you out by saying "illegally"!!

Thank you and Garry so very much for doing what you did today. The fans owe you guys big time!

Folks, from here on out, you can watch BB on Dr. D's site - You can't obviously watch the older shows, since the Youtube channel is now gone.

By the way Doc, why did you change the name of your site?

http://www.bigbrotherradio.com/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016   

Back to top Go down

Celebrity Big Brother 2015 & 2016
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: