Share | 

Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35520
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 7th 2014, 5:13 am

A SHOCKING TRIBAL COUNCIL LEADS TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST BLINDSIDES OF THE SEASON, ON THE PENULTIMATE EPISODE OF “SURVIVOR,” WEDNESDAY, DEC. 10

“Let’s Make a Move” – A shocking tribal council leads to one of the biggest blindsides of the season. Also, a sudden ankle injury could lead to a medevac just days before the game ends, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec. 10 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

-------------------------

"shocking" ??? - LOL : nothing is that shocking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 7th 2014, 5:24 am

On Jeff Schroeder's live interview they show a scene where Natalie lies to Jon and Jackie about her vote. She pretends she got confused and thought she was supposed to vote out Alec. Jon buys her lie.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 7th 2014, 4:09 pm

I hope it means Jon leaves next.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 8th 2014, 9:40 pm

lol! Frankie, he's like shit, he's everywhere

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 9th 2014, 4:10 am

Why did you sully my Survivor thread with that duck-faced prima donna? LOL
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 9th 2014, 5:41 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Gail
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3279
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 9th 2014, 1:20 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Why did you sully my Survivor thread with that duck-faced prima donna? LOL

UGH! I know...I dislike that so much!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 10th 2014, 8:12 pm

Go Natalie!! dance

It will be a disappointing season if she doesn't win...she is one helluva great player!!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 10th 2014, 8:24 pm

That was a GREAT Blindside! Rooting for Nat ... she Deserves the Win!

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 10th 2014, 11:14 pm

Well, that was a very satisfying episode ... did anyone else think that Jeff was trying to warn Jon at tribal that he needed to use his immunity idol?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 11th 2014, 3:00 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Well, that was a very satisfying episode ... did anyone else think that Jeff was trying to warn Jon at tribal that he needed to use his immunity idol?

He certainly steers the conversation doesn't he?

The tie vote was genius on Natalie's part. That way Missy didn't have to vote against Jon and with the re-vote Baylor and Natalie would be the majority.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 11th 2014, 8:54 am

it is certainly going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.
i might of asked this before, but do we know if it's a final 2 or 3?
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14894
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 11th 2014, 9:25 am

Loved that blindside. I am pretty sure Jeremy was saying bs when Jon and Missy spoke of loyalty and trust.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 11th 2014, 9:51 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 11th 2014, 11:13 am

Dalton Ross at EW.com about Natalie.

excerpt:
Not only did you provide us with an awesome blindside, but you provided us with something even more valuable—a person to root for. That was the biggest problem with this season after Josh and Jeremy were ousted. I was pulling for you by default after that, pointing to your earlier play to get rid of Drew as evidence of your savvy, but my rooting was half-hearted at best. No longer. You’ve pulled off the move of the game and proven yourself worthy of the million dollar prize. (Although I do want to warn you that there has been a disturbing trend recently in the presentation of said million dollars—they are no longer accompanied by an oversized novelty check. And honestly, if they’re not going to present you with an oversized novelty check, then why bother?) Not only did you do all this, but you did it after your twin sister was the very first one out of the game! Impressive.

rest here: http://tvrecaps.ew.com/recap/survivor-san-juan-del-sur-episode-13-natalie-jon/
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   December 12th 2014, 1:08 pm

I can't believe how much I'm liking & rooting for Natalie. The "twinnies" were SO fucking annoying on Tar UGH. But damn she's playing a hell of a game. Go girl!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 Episode 13 - "Let's Make a Move"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: