Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 4th 2014, 9:48 pm

Teams race to Manila, Philippines where they get muddy with an ornery Ox during a memorable switchback challenge from season five on The Amazing Race, Friday, Dec. 5 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 5th 2014, 10:27 am

Ah ha... making the dentist look human and sympathetic. You know what that means.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 5th 2014, 11:08 am

Oy
Back to top Go down
Frances

Number of posts : 12117
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 5th 2014, 11:40 am

I'm excited about this new episode because the setting is The Philippines. Best year of my life as a kid. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 6th 2014, 1:33 pm

Could the wrestlers be any more annoying?
I guess there's usually a NEL at final four, but I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 6th 2014, 3:05 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Could the wrestlers be any more annoying?
I guess there's usually a NEL at final four, but I don't like it.

My husband couldn't stop commenting on how creepy they were. I agreed, but finally told him to zip it. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 6th 2014, 4:01 pm

Too bad the NEL wasn't last week.

I'm rooting for the surfers I guess. Then the food scientists.

Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 7th 2014, 2:24 pm

Those are my first two choices as well, catty ( in the same order).

I was so glad it was a non-elimination round Friday...those racers really did a lot of hard work plowing in that muck with the oxen poop and all...YUCK!!  I don't even like the wrestlers but I felt that that challenge really was disgusting and that all the teams deserved to move on.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 7th 2014, 4:14 pm

I finally finished watching...I'm so disappointed and a bit sad. The very worst parts of Manila were shown and none of the beautiful beaches and mountains that I am familiar with were not.

Still disliking the wrestlers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 7th 2014, 5:58 pm

I just watched too, I still have mad disdain for the dentist guy! Ugh, what an arrogant sucker. Yeah, I wish the wrestlers would have gone home. I'm rooting for the surfers, such a nice couple. Frannie, the parts of Manila they showed were hard to watch. All those dogs running around you know they were homeless and those poor babies playing in the street WTH, breaks my heart.
Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 7th 2014, 8:23 pm

I agree about the worst parts of Manila being shown.  I can't remember if they have done that before.  I felt sorry for the racers, actually.
Back to top Go down
Frances

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   December 8th 2014, 1:43 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I just watched too, I still have mad disdain for the dentist guy! Ugh, what an arrogant sucker. Yeah, I wish the wrestlers would have gone home. I'm rooting for the surfers, such a nice couple. Frannie, the parts of Manila they showed were hard to watch. All those dogs running around you know they were homeless and those poor babies playing in the street WTH, breaks my heart.

It all broke my heart. I still remember the beautiful rural areas we passed while driving to the lovely beaches. Children running around playing with puppies (healthy pets) and the joy on the faces of their parents. Very idyllic, even while being what we would call a very poverty-stricken situation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"   

Back to top Go down

Season 25 - Episode 10 "Smells Like Dirty Tube Socks"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: