all about big brother ~ aabb

Discuss reality television. Big Brother, Survivor, Housewives, etc

HomePortalCalendarFAQLog inRegister

Share | 

Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 1st 2014, 3:41 pm

"Kind of Like Cream Cheese" and “Still Holdin’ On” – After 30 grueling days, the remaining castaways battle for a spot in the final six. Also, for the first time ever, castaways give up their chance at Reward in the middle of a challenge, and one castaway seeking revenge sets their sights on the game’s strongest player, on a special two-hour back-to-back SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec. 3 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 1st 2014, 3:53 pm

In an interview Wesley Nale did a word association....
Wonder if this gives us any clues about the possible finalists.

Holmes: Alright, let’s do some word association. We’ll start with Alec.
Nale: My boy.
Holmes: Jon?
Nale: Liar.
Holmes: Jaclyn?
Nale: Lazy.
Holmes: Natalie?
Nale: Good player.
Holmes: Missy?
Nale: Useless.
Holmes: Baylor
Nale: Annoying.
Holmes: Reed?
Nale: Sneaky.
Holmes: Keith?
Nale: One liners.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 1st 2014, 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 1st 2014, 5:08 pm

Can't wait for Wednesday. I kept seeing the previews over the weekend and they were getting me excited!!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 1st 2014, 5:48 pm

are there any spoilers for this season???
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 1st 2014, 6:15 pm

bergen wrote:

Zero. First time in a long time there are absolutely no leaks.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 1st 2014, 9:50 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
bergen wrote:

Zero.  First time in a long time there are absolutely no leaks.

thanks! I am hoping Natalie can take this
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 3rd 2014, 9:20 pm

i was so scared for Natalie tonight. I thought for sure someone was going to mess up and talk to much
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 3rd 2014, 11:28 pm

I was all for a Nat win until her completely dumbass move to needlessly piss off three in her alliance just to save Keith. Keith is a straggler but we have seen time and again that the dominating alliance who refuses to completely decimate the smaller alliance eventually lose in the end. See Chris. See Danni. See Bob.

Keith has a jury full of Keith votes to win and he is a strong competitor. Nat should have taken this opportunity to get rid of him, since her first target had immunity. Nat had Jon completely trusting her, telling her about his idol, and ripe for the picking when he doesn't win the IN. In an alliance of five, Nat was in the 'sweet spot'. And she threw it all away. Guess what, Nat ? You don't need Keith to beat Jon, you already have shown that ability yourself. And puzzle comps are coming up for sure. I believe that terrible move could cost her the game.

The fact that Nat has let her gameplay be disrupted by a repeated need to avenge Jeremy's exit is also bad for her chances.

If Keith somehow accidently dumbass's his way to the win, sitting at FTC with the Jury Management Expert and her bratty kid, this season will have to be considered one of the worst seasons ever and Keith will be the WORST WINNER EVER.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 4th 2014, 11:12 am

I saw speculation that Keith wins, but I don't think anyone knows.
Natalie is not down and out yet!

--------

Looks like Missy may be out next week due to injury.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 4th 2014, 4:51 pm

I'm so glad I binge watched the entire season on Tuesday, so I was all caught up for last night's episode. LOL

I agree that Natalie made a dumb move with her vote, however it may be alright now if Missy has to leave. That will leave Keith with Baylor and Natalie. Jon and Jaclyn will be out next.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 4th 2014, 5:43 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
I saw speculation that Keith wins, but I don't think anyone knows.
Natalie is not down and out yet!

--------

Looks like Missy may be out next week due to injury.

really keith??? I know its just speculation, but there seems to be some pretty smart players on jury, like josh, reed and Jeremy that wouldn't really vote for keith.
I guess it depends on who he goes with.

I hope Natalie can somehow pull through.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 4th 2014, 9:11 pm

I can see Keith winning if he wins every immunity challenge to put himself there, but I'm still rooting for Natalie. I wanted Jon to be blindsided so bad.

Missy and Baylor annoy me, more Missy, but still. I do like Baylor and Natalie together. Looks like Missy will be leaving next. I wonder if they will still have a tribal council if she does.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 5th 2014, 11:17 am

I think the hyped Missy evac is misdirection  ...

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   December 6th 2014, 10:31 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
I think the hyped Missy evac is misdirection  ...

Could be.

Forgot to add that Keith is really good in these challenges. Good for him, considering his age.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 Episodes 11 and 12 ( Two hour show )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: