Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   November 25th 2014, 9:10 pm

Another castaway trades their reward for security in the game. Also, the first idol of the season comes into play during a chaotic Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, November 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network
------

I couldn't post the preview from the website, so I posted the sneak peek.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   November 26th 2014, 9:52 am

Interesting blog on producer 'manipulation'. I agree with most of it. Smile

http://www.truedorktimes.com/s29/baker/e9.htm

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   November 26th 2014, 12:44 pm

I agree with most of this as well. I think we've seen/suspected that Survivor and BB have had more and more "production interference" each season.
I still watch both series but I kind of miss the naivety that I had while watching BB 1 and 2 and Survivor 1.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   November 26th 2014, 7:58 pm

Well... that was a good episode.
Do you think Natalie told Jon to play it on purpose...to flush it out?

LOL - now Nat is the only one with an idol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   November 26th 2014, 8:41 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Well... that was a good episode.
Do you think Natalie told Jon to play it on purpose...to flush it out?

LOL - now Nat is the only one with an idol.

That is what I think, Nancy.
Jeremy did tell Natalie that he was sure Jon had the idol.
I wish she didn't tell him to use it though...it would have been great to see the look on Jon's face when he was voted out!
pale

I love Natalie...she is one helluva competition beast!!!

I still can't believe Jon jumped down after a few minutes for half eaten candy... what the f*
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   November 27th 2014, 7:14 am

I'm really enjoying Natalie.
She may have wanted to flush Jon's idol and she may have been trying to be loyal. (or both) Since she warned Jon and her prediction was accurate she gets bonus points from that group for loyalty and she also managed to luck into Keith using his. Now that both idols are flushed, leaving her with the only idol at this point, what's her next move?
I assume Reed or Keith are the next targets?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   November 27th 2014, 7:34 am

Jessie, she said she wanted Keith gone this week then next week she wanted to go after Jon.
(she wanted Jon to stay this week and make him feel safe and then blindside him next week)
GO NATALIE!!!
It is a two hour show next week and I can't wait to see what caused Jon and his girlfriend to have a fight.
eating popcorn
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   November 27th 2014, 8:39 am

I sure hope Nat is successful in getting rid of Jon.

I also wanted to add that Keith saying during tribal that "We should just stick to the plan" tipped Jon off to a probable blindside as well and pushed Jon to use the idol. (IMO)
That was a mistake.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   November 27th 2014, 8:18 pm

Jon should thank Natalie because I don't think he was going to use the idol.

So far this season we have heard that Jon's father has cancer and Jac is unable to have kids...which would lead me to believe he could win or we should have empathize/sympathize with him...but I don't like him. I do like Jacqueline though.

Go Natalie! I hope she is able to take out Jon!

Keith is an idiot for pretty much giving away that he was still working with Reed.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   December 1st 2014, 7:04 pm

Maureen wrote:
Jessie, she said she wanted Keith gone this week then next week she wanted to go after Jon.
(she wanted Jon to stay this week and make him feel safe and then blindside him next week)
GO NATALIE!!!
It is a two hour show next week and I can't wait to see what caused Jon and his girlfriend to have a fight.
eating popcorn

I just watched it and she said she wanted Reed gone this week because of him winning all the immunity challenges and then Jon. However, Reed ended up winning immunity again, so that plan was thrown out the window. I actually think she was thinking numbers still for this week, but who knows.

That tribal was something else, stupid Keith "stick to the plan". I swear him and his son must be related to Honey Boo Boo! Wes taking pride in eating thirty something chicken nuggets in five minutes for a contest lol!

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   December 1st 2014, 7:53 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Maureen wrote:
GO NATALIE!!!
eating popcorn

I just watched it and she said she wanted Reed gone this week because of him winning all the immunity challenges and then Jon. However, Reed ended up winning immunity again, so that plan was thrown out the window. I actually think she was thinking numbers still for this week, but who knows.

That tribal was something else, stupid Keith "stick to the plan". I swear him and his son must be related to Honey Boo Boo! Wes taking pride in eating thirty something chicken nuggets in five minutes for a contest lol!

I couldn't remember who she wanted out first (Keith or Reed, but she definitely wanted one from that side out before Jon) she wanted Jon out next and wanted to make him feel safe for the week.

Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   December 2nd 2014, 9:36 am

I am really surprised by how likeable Natalie is on her own - I couldn't stand either of them when the 'twinnies' were together.

I really liked Jeremy, and I love Natalie's loyalty to Jeremy, wanting to get Jon out to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I do actually like Jon, I think he is a very nice guy...and if he had stuck with Jeremy, I wouldn't have minded him getting further. But these people never learn, when you turn and stab your alliance, you usually get the same thing back. Very seldom does it work when you 'jump ship' still having the numbers.

I know many will probably give me lots of examples when it has worked..LOL..I just don't like that he did it to Jeremy.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   December 2nd 2014, 11:54 am

Schooner wrote:
I am really surprised by how likeable Natalie is on her own - I couldn't stand either of them when the 'twinnies' were together.

I think a lot of the 'twinnie' bickering was for the cameras ...

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Episode 10 "This Is Where We Build Trust"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: