Season 25 - Episode 8 "Hot, Sexy Knights"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Season 25 - Episode 8 "Hot, Sexy Knights"   November 21st 2014, 7:16 pm

Quote :
For the first time in series history, the show travels to Valletta, Malta, where teams are thrown off balance when challenged to serve drinks to the knights of Malta. Also, a blind detour leaves Racers on a slippery slope, on The Amazing Race, Friday, Nov. 21 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 8 "Hot, Sexy Knights"   November 21st 2014, 8:26 pm

I tried to post before the show started, but the servers were down for our host. These down times are making me mad.

Anyway, the wrestlers are being portrayed as mean... so they won't win.

I really admire Bethany. She is amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
ch65048

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 8 "Hot, Sexy Knights"   November 22nd 2014, 2:09 am

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
I tried to post before the show started, but the servers were down for our host.  These down times are making me mad.

I really admire Bethany.  She is amazing.
Nancy, I love Bethany too!  She makes everything she does look so effortlessly.  I don't understand why the other racers don't like the cyclists.  Everyone seems to love the dentists but they've won lots more legs than the cyclists.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 8 "Hot, Sexy Knights"   November 22nd 2014, 3:54 am

ch65048 wrote:
Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
I tried to post before the show started, but the servers were down for our host.  These down times are making me mad.

I really admire Bethany.  She is amazing.
Nancy, I love Bethany too!  She makes everything she does look so effortlessly.  I don't understand why the other racers don't like the cyclists.  Everyone seems to love the dentists but they've won lots more legs than the cyclists.

I like the cyclists too. They are spunky. Even though I am an Okie, I've always loved that New York-style brashness.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 8 "Hot, Sexy Knights"   November 22nd 2014, 3:53 pm

What a strange episode. It felt like the dislike for the cyclists came out of nowhere. I like them the most though. Brooke seems to really dislike them and the dentists are probably glad the other teams are so focused on the cyclists instead of them. Bethany is just amazing.

PostSubject: Re: Season 25 - Episode 8 "Hot, Sexy Knights"   

Back to top Go down

Season 25 - Episode 8 "Hot, Sexy Knights"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: