Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 18th 2014, 5:11 pm

Two reward winners trade their spots to prove their loyalty. Also, an idol paper trail causes chaos at camp, and one castaway plays dirty when his life in the game is threatened, on Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 19 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 18th 2014, 5:34 pm

Sounds good!! I wonder who is blindsided.
If it really is the "biggest" then it would be Jon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 18th 2014, 7:36 pm

I'm hoping it's not Jeremy. But maybe it is Jon since he has an immunity idol. Oh how I wish it could be Missy, but really she and her daughter are perfect people to take to the end.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 19th 2014, 6:23 pm

Looks like the twinnies are in Boston watching the episode with Jeremy and Val. They seem to have formed a nice bond. Can't wait for the episode.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 19th 2014, 8:11 pm

ARRRG I saw who left.

ETA I haven't watched the episode yet, so I have no idea what happened lol

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 19th 2014, 8:18 pm

Jon needs to go!!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 19th 2014, 9:19 pm

Spencer Bledsoe @SpencerBGM · 1h 1 hour ago
Next time on #Survivor: We're out of people who can speak. Sorry guys. No show.

Is this the dumbest and most unlikable Final 9 EVER in Survivor history ? ARRRG

Probst probably wanted to quit the show on the spot as he left tonight's TC ...

The only passable players left to win are Reed and Nat.

Constant flip-floppers never win. #JoJa

Super GOATS never win. #MaBa

Alec ? Wes ? Cancel Survivor now.

Keith ? The only way Keith wins is if he stumbles assbackwards into the final three with #threetimedivorcee and #spoiledbrat

So ...

Congrats Keith on your upcoming win. Hope you buy a fancy gold spittoon with your winnings !!!

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 20th 2014, 3:19 am

The only way this season can be saved is with a Natalie win.... for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 20th 2014, 5:26 am

Nancy, the only one I am rooting for is Natalie now.
I was so bummed to watch Jeremy voted out. *well, more like ticked off*
I really wanted to see him and Natalie at the end.

I agree with you... Jon needs to go!!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 20th 2014, 7:06 am

I was sorry to see Jeremy go as well. I really liked Jeremy and Natalie as a team.
Why are they leaving Jon in the game? It doesn't make any sense to me. I assume they want to use Jon and Jaclyn's votes to get rid of the other side, but then what? They want to compete against Jon in the final few immunity challenges?
I hope Natalie isn't next.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 20th 2014, 7:26 am

WTF was that? I didn't even understand who voted for who? I was trying to watch at the end but it looked like all of Jeremy's votes came from his "side" except for Natalie. Did they set that up with the other side? I"m either completely confused or I missed something.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 20th 2014, 8:20 am

i agree with everyone, lally I have no idea why the votes were like that. Editing has to be leaving so much stuff out with this group
Jon needs to GO!!
Natalie needs to win to save this season.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 20th 2014, 4:25 pm

Dang, now it's just Natalie left to root for and maybe Reed.

Two weeks in a row that my faves have left.

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 23rd 2014, 12:16 pm

lallybelle wrote:
WTF was that? I didn't even understand who voted for who? I was trying to watch at the end but it looked like all of Jeremy's votes came from his "side" except for Natalie. Did they set that up with the other side? I"m either completely confused or I missed something.

Ugh, that was so stupid voting out your own tribe member when someone on the other side has an idol.

I just watched the episode, so I paid attention to the end lally, here's how everyone voted - Everyone in his alliance with the exception of Natalie voted for him. Obviously, Jon convinced Missy to vote out Jeremy by confiding in her that he has the idol so maybe she thinks he will protect her and Baylor with it.

Baylor - Jeremy
Missy - Jeremy
Reed - Jeremy
Jon - Jeremy
Jaclyn - Jeremy

They obviously didn't clue in the others of their plan -

Wes - Reed
Keith - Reed
Alec - Reed

Jeremy - Keith
Natalie - Keith

I blame Missy the most lol!

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 23rd 2014, 12:40 pm

Thanks Jack'd! I still don't understand their thinking. They worked so hard to get Jon Jaclyn to have an advantage. I think maybe Jon was paranoid that Jeremy was going to make an issue out of Jon not telling about the idol.
Back to top Go down
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4626

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   November 23rd 2014, 6:07 pm

I have the show on DVR... but my interest is just so low. The predictability seems to be the norm. I have finally gotten around to watching most of the shows... and find myself wondering how much longer will this show be on???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Episode 9 "Getting to Crunch Time"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: