Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"   November 10th 2014, 6:01 pm

The claws are out when two parents protect their children in a heated exchange. Also, the castaways reap the rewards of a Taco Bar after exiling one of their own, on Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 12 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"   November 11th 2014, 3:30 pm

A little longer preview

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"   November 11th 2014, 9:17 pm

Reward challenge behind the scenes CBS video

http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/survivor/video

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"   November 12th 2014, 9:15 pm

I haven't seen the episode yet, but saw on twitter who left...darn.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"   November 13th 2014, 12:53 am

Josh chokes in the IC and it costs him big-time. The two players eliminated right before him picked 'temple' and he stupidly did not pick 'temple' the next turn ? Dumb. Ass.

Oh well. Jeremy has a cornucopia of goats, now that his only competition is gone. Is this the worst overall group of Survivor players in the history of Final 10s, in terms of likability and good gameplay ??? I am praying that we don't end up with another trainwreck finale like we got in Gabon. In fact, Gabon's well-earned title of Worst Final Six Ever might get challenged this season if Jeremy somehow leaves in the next few weeks.

Jon gets one clue, climbs an obvious landmark, flips over a small rock and finds an idol. Ridiculous. They should just distribute one idol to each player as they are arrive on day one.

Even if Jeremy wins, this season will be one of the worst Survivor seasons ever.

Baylor is not winning. Nobody will vote for her in the end. Everyone HATES her.

I hope Jeremy thanks Probst for saving Jer's game life last week. Because he really did save him by cancelling the TC.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"   November 13th 2014, 4:15 pm

Well one of the three I was rooting for is gone. I don't get why they would make Jon and Jaclyn be the deciding votes. I wish Jeremy and Josh had joined forces at least until final 6.

Alec is dumb. And Jon is the last person I wanted to see find an immunity idol.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"   November 13th 2014, 5:44 pm

agree catty. I was sad to see josh go. Will be interesting how reed plays without him and if Jeremy will continue to be a target
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Episode 8 "Wrinkle In The Plan"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: