Share | 

Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 4th 2014, 12:01 pm

THE PRESSURE OF THE GAME FORCES ONE CASTAWAY TO CONTEMPLATE THROWING IN THE TOWEL, ON “SURVIVOR” WEDNESDAY, NOV. 5

"Million Dollar Decision" – The pressure of the game forces one castaway to contemplate throwing in the towel. Also, alliances start to crumble with the impending merge and one castaway commits the ultimate sin, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Nov. 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
------------------------------------

So, who is it? Who is going to think about quitting? There was an early spoiler about someone quitting or getting med-vac-ed out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 4th 2014, 12:02 pm

Oh... and what is the ultimate sin?
Telling someone they are going?
Showing an idol?
Having an idol and not using it?
Quitting?

Edit: video below helps explain............

Last edited by Nancy AABB Admin on November 4th 2014, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 4th 2014, 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Maureen
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 4th 2014, 12:32 pm

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
Oh... and what is the ultimate sin?Telling someone they are going?
Showing an idol?
Having an idol and not using it?
Quitting?

Edit:  video below helps explain............

I bet Julie was hoarding food in her bag, Nancy.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 5th 2014, 6:10 pm

Looks good!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 5th 2014, 9:44 pm

man,josh and Jeremy are my favorites, wish they could work together.
I guess next week we will see which one comes out on top
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 5th 2014, 10:27 pm

It is Josh or Jeremy.  All we got this merge episode was Josh and Jeremy correctly targeting one another as the biggest obstacle.  And the edit was relentless in showing us their confessionals, their interactions with other players, their concern with getting a numbers advantage, their epic battle for supremacy of the game.

Nat got NOTHING.  In the MERGE episode.  Nat was not shown dissing Julie ?  After she dissed Julie before ?  Nat is NOT winning.

Did you guys know that Missy was divorced three times ?  Well, I guess the 245th mention of this fact so far this season should drive it home.  Missy is noise.  Repetitive noise.  Baylor is noise.  Bratty noise.

Am I the only one who wondered if production was behind this sudden interest of the players in trail mix, to the point of searching personal belongings ?  Seemed out of left field to me.  

If Probst had not cancelled TC, I believe Jeremy was gone.  But now that there is a few days for Jac to demasculinize Jon only because Alec is an asshole leads me to believe that Josh gets screwed and leaves next episode, as Jac flips back to Jer and Jon follows her lead like a lost puppy dog.  I will be happy if I am wrong and Jer leaves over Josh.  

Others may argue that the numbers and the scheduling, blah blah blah, was the reason for Probst cancelling TC.  The logistics can be and have been worked out in past seasons to deal with different numbered jury members and F2 versus F3, etc.  I think the fact that one of the two strongest players would be leaving so soon was the main driving force behind the decision to cancel TC.  #luckyfireman

It's Josh or Jeremy.

Or Keith is our Bob-like winner from left field  ...

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 6th 2014, 11:24 am

Sure are a lot of the usual commentators saying this season is awful.  Too me, it's no worse than any other... lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The merge makes this season of Survivor even more terrible
Andy Dehnart

Sometimes the Survivor merge brings an increased intensity of game play and renewed vigor and life for the players and the show itself, as it did last fall during the first Blood vs. Water. Sometimes it means a slump as a dominant tribe picks off the smaller tribe before turning on itself. In the case of San Juan Del Sur, it was neither, because either of those would mean that something interesting was happening.

It’s time to say it: This season is really terrible. That’s okay; Survivor has earned an off season after so many exceptionally strong seasons in a row. It’s just disappointing that it’s not anywhere near the high bar it set for itself. And even when Survivor is bad, it’s not unwatchable. It had its moments, like Keith forgetting his own son’s birthday.

But mostly it was a string of blah: An immunity challenge affected by wind, not skill or stamina. The consequences of the rice swap completely erased by the merge. Trail mix. #Huyopa.

Just when there was less of Jeff Probst, he reappeared to use “quit” as a noun and resurrect his talk show on a log. Twice. “Why do you think you’re judged so quickly?” “It is a quite possibly a million dollar quit for someone else.”

Zzzz.

Just when there was hope that the merge would introduce something interesting–and by interesting, I do not mean which side Jon and Jacyln are going to align with, because please–Julie quit for no worthwhile reason. The only coherent thing she said was that these were the “longest three weeks of my life away from the man I love.” She may have just wanted to get out before the jury, so she could go on vacation with John Rocker instead of sticking around to win more money or having to sit on the jury with this group.

Despite everyone’s passive-aggressive treatment response to her hoarding of some trail mix–and their behavior was, to me, far worse than hers, between rifling through her stuff and re-stealing the trail mix, and then refusing to actually say anything to her (at least Alec actually said something)–she was not going to be voted out. If anything, it may have strengthened her position as someone who could be a reliable final-three pawn.

By the way, while the Survivor rule book does not prohibit contestants from looking at each others’ property, it does ban “stealing or misappropriating food.” It only says “private items may not be taken or removed” and only defines the luxury item and “any items given specifically to him or her by the production team” (idols?). Then again, the rule book also says the rules can change, and we’ve certainly seen destruction of both food and private property before, with no consequence for either.

Had Julie not left, Jeremy might have been blindsided, and he might still be next episode. Or the couples might turn on each other, which is what Missy clearly wants to do. There was a significant amount of time dedicated to Missy talking about Baylor trusting her mother, which I hope pays off in either Missy making a terrible move or making a spectacular move and impressing her kid.

But it also may have just been filling time. Speaking of: the finale is December 17. Six episodes to go.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 6th 2014, 12:58 pm

yeah, I have been enjoying this season. No, nothing spectacular has happened but its not HORRIBLE and totally watchable

I also was reading an interview with Jeff and he mentioned that he thinks the real reason Julie left before tribal was because she knew she wasnt going to be voted out and and figured jury started next week so that meant she wouldn't get to leave and be with her boyfriend if it wasnt this week
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 6th 2014, 5:32 pm

bergen wrote:

I know, me too!

Keith did pretty good winning immunity. I do not like Missy.

What confused me about the trail mix was that I thought someone else knew Julie had taken it, so why did they seem surprised she had it? Or maybe they thought she had already shared what she had.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 6th 2014, 8:56 pm

Here's Jeff's interview with Julie. I haven't seen it yet, nor have I seen the episode yet.

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 6th 2014, 9:41 pm

They're all missing Tony, that's what it is. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   November 7th 2014, 11:11 am

catty wrote:
bergen wrote:

I know, me too!

Keith did pretty good winning immunity.  I do not like Missy.

What confused me about the trail mix was that I thought someone else knew Julie had taken it, so why did they seem surprised she had it?  Or maybe they thought she had already shared what she had.

I don't like her either.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Episode 7 "Million Dollar Decision"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: