Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"   October 27th 2014, 6:06 pm

In a rare move, a very hungry Hunahpu tribe makes a desperate trade for rice. Meanwhile, one castaway on the Coyopa tribe concocts a plan to use a fake idol to try and insure their safety, on Survivor, Wednesday, Oct. 29 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"   October 27th 2014, 8:40 pm

what do you think is going to happen?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"   October 28th 2014, 3:59 pm

Not sure. I have three guesses...they lose some reward they won..did they get a tarp or something, they get some sort of penalty that makes it harder to win immunity, or they have to go to tribal council and vote someone out, which sounds too extreme.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"   October 30th 2014, 4:42 pm

The merge is next week.

Missy thanking Natalie for going to exile with Bailey made it too obvious they were all together.

I'm still rooting for Jeremy, Josh, and Natalie...I'm sure it will change as the season progresses.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"   October 30th 2014, 5:35 pm

catty wrote:
The merge is next week.

Missy thanking Natalie for going to exile with Bailey made it too obvious they were all together.

I'm still rooting for Jeremy, Josh, and Natalie...I'm sure it will change as the season progresses.

the rice deal turned out to be kind of dull didn't it catty...I kind of was hoping for a bit more to it

I agree about Jeremy, josh and Natalie.

I'm ready for the merge
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"   October 30th 2014, 6:34 pm

The rice deal was stupid. I still don't think they should have let them trade.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"   October 30th 2014, 6:55 pm

I'm not fond of Missy and Baylor. Why didn't they go after the strong couple, Jon and Jacyln? I guess because they are 'purdy'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"   October 30th 2014, 8:39 pm

I'm not a fan of Missy and Baylor either. LOL I realized I called her Bailey in the post above.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Episode 6 "Make Some Magic Happen"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: