Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"   October 21st 2014, 6:08 pm

After a surprising tribe swap, the game gets complicated when one castaway is stranded on a tribe with three pairs of loved ones. Meanwhile, the other tribe is forced to negotiate for their next meal as a result of mismanaged portion control, on Survivor, Wednesday, Oct. 22 8/7c. Only CBS

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"   October 22nd 2014, 11:34 pm

Well, it's a two-horse race now between Josh and Jon.  Everyone else is eliminated.

Did you know that Missy has been married and divorced three times ???  Of course you have, since Baylor mentions this tidbit in EVERY friggin' confessional she gets.
shoot_me

An uneven swap.  Again.  And superfan Kelley is the unlucky casualty. Please stop the friggin' tribal swaps, Probst !!!
what the f*

Negative edits for the cranky farmer, the spoiled brat and the three-time divorcee.

I was surprised that Kelley was Marissa'd.  She and the brat/divorcee must have had a blow-up that was conveniently edited out.

Jaclyn and Alec's edits have picked up - too late though.

Missy again confirms that she's NOT here to play the game to win, she's ONLY here to protect her daughter.  Rolling Eyes

Natalie is Jeremy's #2 - that's it.  She goes down when Jeremy's hose runs dry  ...

This repetitive 'Let's Make a Deal' bartering with Probst is AWFUL.  Please stop, editors.  Evil or Very Mad

And Reed got a confessional !  YAYAYAYAY !!!!   Laughing

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"   October 23rd 2014, 8:30 am

all blondes should be banned from Survivor.
to confusing telling them a part.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"   October 24th 2014, 4:05 pm

I liked Kelly. I find Missy pretty annoying. I like the lone twinnie, Josh, and Val's husband...I can't remember his name. Jeremy??

The whole thing with the rice, well it's called Survivor for a reason, they shouldn't be able to trade stuff. Am I being too hard on them?

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"   October 24th 2014, 4:12 pm

catty wrote:
I liked Kelly.  I find Missy pretty annoying.  I like the lone twinnie, Josh, and Val's husband...I can't remember his name. Jeremy??

The whole thing with the rice, well it's called Survivor for a reason, they shouldn't be able to trade stuff. Am I being too hard on them?

no, i agree catty. That's why I think there is going to be a pretty stiff penatly/hard negotiating to get the rice. Otherwise I guess it would set a precedent to eat all your rice in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"   October 24th 2014, 4:23 pm

Oh good, I though I was just being a hard ass. lol Oh and can I blame Missy for the rice, seems she was okay with cooking as much as she wanted after the tribe swap.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"   October 24th 2014, 4:44 pm

the trading is fucking stupid. I hate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Episode 5 "Blood Is Blood"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: