Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 8th 2014, 4:33 pm

A showdown pits father against son and puts their relatinship to the test. Meanwhile former MLB player John Rocker is confronted about his controversial past during a combative immunity challenge.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Last edited by catty on October 8th 2014, 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 8th 2014, 5:04 pm

Looks good, but you never know. Sometimes those previews look real exciting, but then it turns out... that was all there is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 8th 2014, 6:54 pm

I'm looking for some excitement.... we'll see.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 8th 2014, 7:55 pm

You know... It really gets my goat that they sit on those friggin idols like they do. Oh well... he deserved that for not playing it.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 8th 2014, 7:57 pm

#oops!
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 8th 2014, 8:29 pm

Well, the edit during TC certainly suggested the blindside being telegraphed to Rocker.  They must have cut something that made Rocker feel safe.

Coy tribe lost because they had to send their weakest team out twice.  Random ?  Or selected by Probst ??

Probst really Hates Jaclyn, doesn't he ?  At least she gets the invisible edit (except for TC) rather than the OTTN edit from hell that they're giving Drew.

Still WAY too much crying this season.  Good.  Grief.  Wes & Keith must have flood insurance for their weekly Go Fish tournaments.  #cryersgrabalifevest

If Josh wins this season I am gonna be pissed because they are certainly giving him a coronation edit.  #aleasttrytohidethewinnereditors

#shutthefuckupNatalie

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 8th 2014, 9:01 pm

I am glad you know all the players names... cuz damn if I do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 9th 2014, 10:19 am

I thought Jeremy was getting the winner edit.
( Jeremy is the strong black guy)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 9th 2014, 12:03 pm

I like Jeremy...i just think he a little off in his reaction to John not saving his wife
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 9th 2014, 1:07 pm

bergen wrote:
I like Jeremy...i just think he a little off in his reaction to John not saving his wife

True. But I bet he doesn't know how stupidly she played that whole thing or does he? It wasn't Rocker's fault she fucked up.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   October 9th 2014, 5:28 pm

If they only knew Rocker was more of a big dummy than a leader...Josh is running Coyo or whatever their name is.

The season is a little boring. I think I am missing RI in BvsW.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Episode 3 "Actions vs Accusations"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: