Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   September 30th 2014, 3:48 pm

After losing their flint, one tribe attempts to barter with Jeff in a rare negotiation. Meanwhile, former MLB player John Rocker's controversial past threatens his future in the game, on Survivor, Wednesday, Oct. 1 at 8/7c.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 1st 2014, 9:33 pm

did anyone watch? so val kind of messed that up for herself, don't ya think?
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 1st 2014, 9:54 pm

I only saw bits & pieces. Did Val tell John she had 2 idols, or did he say that on his own?

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 1st 2014, 9:56 pm

Is Josh the only decent player this season ??  Wow

Jon loses the flint.  Dumbass.

Val lies that she has TWO idols ??  LOLOLOL  The only player that could say that this early would be Russhole Hantz (since it would be expected for production to give him idols based on past seasons).

Rocker finds the idol after scratching in the dirt for a few minutes.  SHOCKER !!!  Funny how idols are 'found' pretty much exclusively by pseudo celebrities and production faves  ...

Missy head-butts her kid.  Nice one, mamma !!  Though Baylor's tears were a little too much.

Dale is gonna have a nervous breakdown or a stroke.  He HAS to dial it back a little.

Rocker's gonna get blamed and targeted for Val's exit but it was her own bad strategy and stupid lies that caused her exit.

Apparently poor Drew is this season's whipping boy.  The editors are showing every stupid comment he makes.  Drew must've pissed off Probst some way this season.

Speaking of Probst, what an asshole he was with the 'negotiations'.  It's fine to counter the original offer of beans for flint, but when the tribe decided to keep the beans and fishing gear, Probst should have shut his mouth.  Instead, he threatens and bullys them into taking the flint.  If I was on the blue tribe, Probst would have got an earful.

Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 1st 2014, 10:01 pm

I watched. Val really pulled a boner in that one.
Probst gets more and more annoying for me every season.

He always makes favorable comments about the men and rarely about the women.

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 2nd 2014, 5:52 am

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
I watched.  Val really pulled a boner in that one.

Why would Val say she had two idols?? shoot_me
If she just kept quiet...I think that Rocker guy could have saved her from being voted out.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 2nd 2014, 7:42 am

lol yeah bad enough to lie about having one idol but she says  has two.  Of course they are going to vote her out.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 2nd 2014, 9:12 am

Nancy AABB Admin wrote:
I watched.  Val really pulled a boner in that one.

oh, he's disgusting sometimes. Last night when John's girlfriend won. I mean how in the world could a guy EVER LOSE to his girlfriend. MUST be a HORRIBLE feeling
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 2nd 2014, 10:46 am

What an idiot Val was. I wish they had voted out Rocker. Baylor was annoying too. I liked Natalie letting Jon (?) know that she was not impressed with his skills LOL

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 2nd 2014, 12:33 pm

Didn't the previews last week hype some one leaving on a helicpoter? I kept waiting waiting for someone to either get injured or quit and nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 2nd 2014, 12:53 pm

last weeks previews was for the SEASON
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1344

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   October 2nd 2014, 2:02 pm

Thanks, bergen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Episode 2 "Method To This Madness"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: