Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   September 23rd 2014, 12:41 pm

"Blood vs. Water" theme returns as all-new castaways compete with - and ultimately against - their loved ones who share the same goal: to outwit, outplay, outlast and ultimately be crowned Sole Survivor and winner of the $1 million dollar prize. Wednesday, Sept. 24 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Last edited by catty on September 23rd 2014, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   September 23rd 2014, 12:42 pm

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   September 23rd 2014, 12:53 pm

Looking good. Can't wait for Wednesday!

Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   September 24th 2014, 6:40 pm

Hard to get into Survivor with all that is going on tonight
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Gimme
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4621
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   September 24th 2014, 7:13 pm

No shit... I don't even care to watch it.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   September 25th 2014, 3:29 pm

I actually thought it was a boring episode.

Sad to see one of the twinnies go and voted out because she was on TAR. Or that was how it was edited.

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   September 25th 2014, 8:03 pm

Really glad to see one of the annoying twins get booted first. dance

First thing they do is announce that they were on TAR. DUMB. #shitforbrains

Then Nad REPEATEDLY calls Josh a girl. Open mouth, insert foot. Evil or Very Mad

Their fans were saying that they would be less annoying since they are on different tribes and cannot bicker incessantly with each other. Turns out they can be annoying all on their own. Laughing

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 3270
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   September 25th 2014, 8:28 pm

Hugh310 wrote:
Really glad to see one of the annoying twins get booted first.   dance

First thing they do is announce that they were on TAR.  DUMB.  #shitforbrains

Then Nad REPEATEDLY calls Josh a girl.  Open mouth, insert foot.   Evil or Very Mad

Their fans were saying that they would be less annoying since they are on different tribes and cannot bicker incessantly with each other.  Turns out they can be annoying all on their own.   Laughing

I agree with all of this, especially the bolded. I felt uncomfortable and pissed.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   September 25th 2014, 9:18 pm

That was stupid, but I still like her.

I didn't find her annoying. If anything, I thought she, they, were less annoying. But that's just me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 29 - Episode 1 "Suck It Up and Survive"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: