View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 17th 2014, 10:14 pm

I really want Janelle and Val to win the MBT.  They are just perfect together!  I think the 4 remaining all have a good shot at it.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14847
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 18th 2014, 3:22 pm

It should be a good final. They are all good. I really like Sadie, so I'm rooting for her, but I think it will be Alfonso or Janel that wins it.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 25th 2014, 1:36 pm

So torn, I like all 3 of the finalists. I do think that Alfonso is the best dancer, and has been the most consistent. I wouldn't be unhappy if he won. I love Val and Janel too.

My guess is that it will gone 1 - Alfonso 2- Janel 3-Sadie
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 25th 2014, 3:51 pm

I think Alfonso will probably take it, too. He has been fantastic the whole season, but I would not be unhappy to see Sadie & Mark win. Probably because I'm totally in love with Mark Ballas! LOL

Number of posts : 14847
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 25th 2014, 6:10 pm

Schooner wrote:
So torn, I like all 3 of the finalists.  I do think that Alfonso is the best dancer, and has been the most consistent.  I wouldn't be unhappy if he won.  I love Val and Janel too.  

My guess is that it will gone 1 - Alfonso  2- Janel  3-Sadie

That's what I think too, but I'm hoping Sadie sneaks in there and takes it.  She's only 17 and never danced before...right?!

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 25th 2014, 6:21 pm

catty wrote:
It should be a good final.  They are all good.  I really like Sadie, so I'm rooting for her, but I think it will be Alfonso or Janel that wins it.

I am rooting for Sadie too, Catty.
Alfonso and Janel are great too but Sadie never had a dance lesson in her life...she amazes me!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 26th 2014, 8:56 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 26th 2014, 6:16 pm

What a great season!  I really wanted Val to win, but was happy with Alfonso!  I used to watch him all the time on Fresh Prince!

I thought that this was the best F4 ever!  Loved all the freestyle dances.
Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 26th 2014, 7:16 pm

I agree elmbowers!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   

Back to top Go down

season 19 - Dancing with the Stars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: