Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   August 30th 2014, 2:51 pm

Julianne Hough is a new judge. I'm excited about Allison Holker from so you think you can dance being a new pro. Maybe that means she will do a dance with twitch this year. No one on the rumored list of stars excites me though. I don't know most of them.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   August 30th 2014, 6:05 pm

Is Twitch on the show this year? I think he's fantastic! I wish they would bring him on as a pro.

Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14733
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   August 31st 2014, 6:54 pm

Cast reveal is on Thursday on GMA.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   August 31st 2014, 7:04 pm

http://www.examiner.com/article/dwts-fall-2014-partner-spoilers-emerge-fresh-prince-alum-the-house

It mentions a lot of the possible celebs who could be on.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1376
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   August 31st 2014, 11:08 pm

chc64 wrote:
Is Twitch on the show this year?  I think he's fantastic!  I wish they would bring him on as a pro.

No, but I'm hoping we'll see him and Allison dance again!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 1st 2014, 12:12 am

I'd love that, too. I could watch Twitch dance ALLLL Night long! LOL

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 4th 2014, 3:09 pm

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/04/dwts-season-19-celebrities/

Quote :
Here’s the full list of the 13 celebrities competing and their partners:

• mixed martial artist and actor Randy Couture and Karina Smirnoff

• race car driver Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater

• Pretty Little Liars actress Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy

• Ducky Dynasty‘s Sadie Robertson and Mark Ballas

• actor and model Antonio Sabato, Jr. and Cheryl Burke

• Fresh Prince of Bel Air star Alfonso Ribeiro and Witney Carson

• Tommy Chong of Cheech & Chong fame and Peta Murgatroyd

• Mean Girls actor Jonathan Bennett and Allison Holker

• Back to the Future actress Lea Thompson and Artem Chigvintsev

• PBS talk show host Tavis Smiley and Sharna Burgess

• Olympian Lolo Jones and Keo Motsepe

• YouTube star Bethany Mota and Derek Hough

• fashion designer Betsey Johnson and Tony Dovolani

The cast features a slightly more mature group this season, with eight stars over the age of 40.

Dancing with the Stars premieres on ABC Monday, Sept. 15 at 8 pm ET.

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 4th 2014, 3:57 pm

CARLTON!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 15th 2014, 6:47 pm

It starts tonight!

Back to top Go down
Lori

Number of posts : 22965

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 15th 2014, 7:01 pm

omg thanks so much for the reminder!!!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 15th 2014, 7:16 pm

looking forward to Betsy Johnson & Tommy Chong!

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 16th 2014, 3:10 am

I liked Sadie, Jonathon, Tommy, Randy, Bethany, and Alfonso.

Loved Tommy's entrance in the lowrider with Cheech LOL

Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 16th 2014, 5:17 am

My three favorites were Lea, Sadie and Alfonso!

Oh and I liked the guy that danced with Karina (the one I expected to be a dud but was good and sexy LOL)
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 16th 2014, 8:09 am

it's a really fun group this year.  I admit I had to Google a few of them because I didn't know who they were.  Geez Julianne needs to cool it with her lust for half the men on the show, lol.  Honestly she sounded desperate.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 23rd 2014, 7:12 pm

Dang! Betsey Johnson looks fantastic, and the lady can move! Gives me hope for my (near) future!

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   September 30th 2014, 3:40 pm

I'm really liking Sadie even if I don't care for the Duck Dynasty connection.

I also enjoyed Bethany, Janel, and Tommy.

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 6th 2014, 8:01 pm

Betsy Johnson is amazing! There, I said it again. LOL But I hate these memorable moments shows.
I spend half the night crying. Embarassed

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 6th 2014, 8:29 pm

and Tommy Chong ..... GOTTA LUV HIM !!!!!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 6th 2014, 9:24 pm

Loved Alfonso's Carlton dance, and Mark Ballas is the BomB!

sorry for all the posts, but, am I the only one watching?

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 6th 2014, 10:41 pm

I'm recording it because I had company and I started watching a preseason basketball game.

Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 6th 2014, 11:23 pm

Just finished watching my recording! So glad Tommy Chong made it through - so entertaining!

I have to admit I was not looking forward to this season at all with the stars but it's been great!

I loved Sadie's dance - can't believe how confident she is at such a young age! Leah beautiful! Loved the whole audience and judges doing the Carlton! And can we talk about Betsy Johnson's legs? Wow - what a great run! Ready for Michael Waldrip to go.

I absolutely love Julianne (went to see her and Derek this summer in their tour - loved it) but am not liking her at all as a judge. Think she got a new pair of boobs since I saw her this summer. I was in the 3rd row and there was absolutely no boobage at that time. Derek was a total cutie in their tour - the ladies went nuts over him! They seemed close as they interacted with each other and the audience!

Just a fun show!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 6th 2014, 11:50 pm

Derek IS a cutie! So jealous you got to see them live & I didn't. LOL
I was ready for Michael Waldrip to go 2 weeks ago.

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 7th 2014, 11:47 am

I still like Sadie. Alfonso, Leah, Janel, Bethany, and Tommy I like too.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17295

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 17th 2014, 7:52 pm

Dancing With the Stars is welcoming a new co-host on Monday night...and it's someone longtime fans of the show will definitely know!

Leah Remini is set to fill in for Erin Andrews as the ABC reality hit's co-host opposite Tom Bergeron on Oct. 20, E! News has exclusively learned. Andrews is set to take a mini-break from her DWTS duties to cover the World Series as Fox's NFL sideline reporter. (Don't worry, Andrews' fans, she'll be back after the Series ends!)

"So excited to be back on the show, even more excited I don't have to dance!" Remini exclusively tells us. "I hope ABC has a delay, gonna speak my mind!"

Read the rest here -
http://www.eonline.com/news/589552/find-out-who-s-taking-over-for-erin-andrews-as-dancing-with-the-stars-co-host?cmpid=tweol-manual
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 20th 2014, 8:43 pm

they should dust Erin and hire Leah! Pit bull sucks as a judge.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 20th 2014, 10:18 pm

Leah was great. I'm hoping they keep her, too. At least Pitbull gave my man Mark Ballas a well deserved 10! Other than that ... meh.

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 21st 2014, 6:04 pm

I think I'm rooting for Sadie to win it all. She probably won't but she has impressed me so much so far.

Is Michael Waltrip going to go far because of the NASCAR vote? He's terrible.

I have a soft spot for Tommy, but he should leave in about 2 or 3 weeks. He might leave next instead.

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 21st 2014, 9:43 pm

I'm rooting for Mark & Sadie, too, LUV Mark Ballas, he deserves a win, imo. Can't believe Michael W. is still there, either. He should've left before Betsy Johnson & Travis Smiley. Hope Tommy C. outlasts him.
I'll miss tweeting with Twitch & Allison, rooting her on. LOL

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 28th 2014, 4:03 pm

Michael and Tommy need to be the next two that leave.

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   October 28th 2014, 4:50 pm

Michael should've been long gone!

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 11th 2014, 4:12 pm

Tommy is still there lol! He's horrible compared to the rest but for some reason I like him.

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 11th 2014, 6:55 pm

I Luv Tommy Chong. Considering he's 76, he's doing great, imo, but it's time for him to go next week I think. Alfonso's fantastic. Everyone who's left has a good shot at the Mirror Ball. Smile

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 12th 2014, 3:53 pm

My faves are Sadie and Tommy....

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1718

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 14th 2014, 11:56 am

Alfonso Ribeiro -- the frontrunner on "Dancing with the Stars" -- may have to pull out of the competition days before the semi-finals ... and it's all because of The Carlton Dance.

Our DWTS sources say Ribeiro injured his back during rehearsal Wednesday night as he tried to over-compensate for a groin injury which he suffered on the show, performing his signature dance.

The back injury is bad -- he's having trouble even walking.  Alfonso skipped rehearsals Thursday so he could get an MRI.

Doctors are telling him the next 48 hours are critical, but they say there's a real chance he can't dance.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/11/14/alfonso-ribeiro-injury-leaving-dancing-with-the-stars-groin-dwts/
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 14th 2014, 3:50 pm

OMG ... what a shame. He is soooo good. I hope he'll be all right.

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 14th 2014, 4:05 pm

I'm thinking he'll dance. I just don't see him leaving. Unless it's really bad.

Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 15th 2014, 12:12 am

Oh no...he's one of the favorites at our house. Wishing him all the best.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 15th 2014, 4:58 pm

He'll dance and get even more votes.

Back to top Go down
elmbowers
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2014-06-12

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 15th 2014, 5:30 pm

chc64 wrote:
I Luv Tommy Chong.  Considering he's 76, he's doing great, imo, but it's time for him to go next week I think.  Alfonso's fantastic.  Everyone who's left has a good shot at the Mirror Ball.  Smile

I agree!  It is very much past his time to go, imhho!  But, I realize he has a huge fan base, so there you have it.  The best dancers don't always win, unfortunately!
Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 666

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   November 17th 2014, 10:09 pm

Can we talk about Peta and her costume and her body? HELLO!! She does a great job of choreography and costumes cause no eyes were on Tommy in that outfit! 2nd dance was really sweet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: season 19 - Dancing with the Stars   

Back to top Go down

season 19 - Dancing with the Stars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Dancing With the Stars-
Jump to: