Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 16940
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   May 22nd 2014, 5:22 pm

Official launch date is Thursday, June 5th at 9:00. I wonder if it will be a little like our version with regard to the power. Can they nominate? That would be interesting.

Big Brother: Power Trip is coming to Channel 5, but just what is it all about?

This year Big Brother is offering housemates the ultimate prize…Power! Whoever has the power will be able to influence, twist and control events in the house like never before in Big Brother: Power Trip.

Big Brother: Power Trip will initiate on launch night with Emma Willis and it will dominate the house for the summer. Housemates will have to be ruthless to seize power, keep it and impose their will on the rest of the house. The housemates aren’t the only ones – viewers will also be given the power to manipulate housemates throughout the series.

This year’s BB house has been completely renovated and redesigned. Gone are the sumptuous furnishings and ornate decorations of the last Celebrity Big Brother house and in their place now feature stark open spaces and sleek, clean lines in a house that looks as though it has been transported from the future. Technology is at the heart of this year’s house.

Emma Willis and Rylan Clark host Big Brother’s Bit On the Side, the show that dissects and debates BB. Big Brother’s Bit On The Psych is back on Saturday nights with Rylan Clark and Iain Lee, where a panel of experts and psychologists will analyse the ‘power struggle’ in the house across the week. Joining them as a regular panelist on Bit on The Side and Bit On The Psych is Luisa Zissman. She’ll also be a roving reporter for Bit On The Side.

As ever, behind every mirror, multiple cameras will be tracing the housemates every move and as this year’s theme suggests, Power is the key. So, who has the Power? Big Brother will get back to you!

BB: Power Trip begins on Channel 5 at 9PM on Thursday, June 5.

Launch Promo -

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/183405-big-brother-power-trip-whats-it-all-about-all-you-need-to-know.html#ixzz32UAGHpN6
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   May 22nd 2014, 8:13 pm

That does sound more like our Big Brother. I love the shows with the psychologist explaining personalities and house dynamics.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   May 31st 2014, 2:53 pm

Where do you watch the shows?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   May 31st 2014, 6:41 pm

Moody wrote:
Where do you watch the shows?

Who knows, we'll find someone who puts them up. There's always Dr.Detroit's site

http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.com/

Although some times my computer freezes on his site and others have said the same thing. Will try again this season. If you downloaded Hola, I wonder if we can watch as it's airing in the UK? I see there's a UK option.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 1st 2014, 3:36 pm

I don't know, it depends if they show it on their site live. Canada would couldn't because it wasn't posted till the next day or so. UK doesn't have live feeds, right?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 1st 2014, 7:14 pm

The house photos are up. Looks ultra modern.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/0602/big-brother-2014-power-trip-new-look-house-revealed-picture-gallery
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 2nd 2014, 9:00 am

I find it odd that the UK makes such a big deal over the house, same with Australia. I guess cause we've had the same old house in the US forever.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 2nd 2014, 11:22 pm

I am not impressed. The house looks uncomfortable!!
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8811
Registration date : 2010-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 5th 2014, 1:00 pm

Here are some possible links to watch, they are 5 hours ahead of us (Show starts at 4pm est)

http://www.vipboxus.co/uk-tv-shows/230378/1/big-brother-uk-live-stream-online.html

http://www.vipboxus.co/uk-tv-shows/230378/2/big-brother-uk-live-stream-online.html

http://www.vipboxus.co/uk-tv-shows/230378/3/big-brother-uk-live-stream-online.html
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 5th 2014, 3:03 pm

http://www.tvnutters.com/files/bbuk.htm
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 5th 2014, 5:43 pm

Thanks Scott, I missed it, I was working. I'll try to find a link tonight somewhere. If I do, I'll bring it over for any of you that are interested. It's a two part launch night I heard, that's strange!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 5th 2014, 7:23 pm

Today's Launch is up on BBCouchPotatoes - It's a play list, so just hit play and let it keep going.

Tomorrow night is Part 2 of the Launch -

Here's part 1 -

(ps - it's playing fine for me, no problems with the site so far)

http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.com/
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 5th 2014, 10:15 pm

I loved the show tonight!!!!! I really like the cast so far, as well. I think it's gonna be a great season!!!!

Did anyone else have a ton of ads while watching on the couch potatoes site?
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 1:38 am

KelliM wrote:
I loved the show tonight!!!!!    I really like the cast so far, as well.  I think it's gonna be a great season!!!!

The reason for the ads is Youtube.
I have replaced the Youtube playlist videos with CLEAR HIGH QUALITY videos from DailyMotion.
No ads.
Part 1 of Launch Night:

Part 2 of Launch Night:

So?
What did you think?
I thought this was THE BEST launch of Big Brother since the final season at Channel 5 (2010)!!!!
Emma looked fantastic as always! She is soooo form fitted for this job! I fear even better than *whispers* Davina......

Only 10 of the Housemates made it in tonight. The final SIX will go in on Friday night.
I have no idea why they split the Launch into 2 nights, but I'd rather have a 3 hour show than to have to watch 2 nights in a row.
But I'm sure thats just ME.
Here's my take on the new set of Housemates:

Tamara - Busty Blonde - She ‘can’t stand women who just want to make babies and cook lasagne for their husbands’
Ummm. Ok. It's a good thing you're hot, or I would have muted the TV.

Mark - No. Just no. Another vapid, over the top gay who doesn't have a brain. He says, " I’d be an epic fail if I had to do an IQ test or any general knowledge quizzes’." We already know this.

Helen - This is the alleged prostitute who hit the tabloids for having a "3-way" with a famous soccer player and his buddy. She recently paid £6,000 on veneers for her teeth, yet she says, "‘I obviously wouldn’t go out with a guy that’s ugly as f**k.  I can’t stand bad teeth." Well no. Of course you wouldn't. You just paid to have YOURS done! Duh.

Steven - This is the successful businessman who says he would choose money over love because "Money hurts and affects you less...I’ve been in love with someone with money, now I would rather have money." Can't wait to see what this guy, who is numb to feelings, does when someone gets in his face in the house. What's he gonna do? Throw a dollar at them?

Danielle - This is Dexter's Ex-Girlfriend who embarrassed the crap out of him last summer when she broke this story on the web by saying how SMALL his "winky" is!

Winston - He says he is "...a real lad’s lad and spends all his money ‘on the lads and chasing the ladies." His life motto is,  "You don’t score till you score". He doesn't play sports, but says, "the only team sport I play is ‘who can pull the most girls in one night." Are we seeing a common theme here?

Matthew - He describes himself as ‘stereotypically feminine’ and ‘camp’ and says he has often been questioned about his sexuality. However he has a girlfriend whom he has been with for 5 years. He openly admits to wearing makeup including foundation, concealer, eyebrow pencil and sometimes eyeliner. As a housemate, he thinks he would be controversial and a ‘bit of a prima donna and drama queen’. Hm. Someone needs to come 'out', it would seem.

Kimberly - Former Playboy Model, and was even awarded ‘cyber girl of the month’ for her unique look. She was a cheerleader who decided to become a lawyer and took everyone by surprise by her wit and competitive determination. Sounds like someone watched "Legally Blonde" too much growing up! Seriously, I really think this girl could go far in the game! I have her pegged as my dark horse and winner early on.

Christopher - Did you see him FREEZE UP when talking to Emma? How did he even make it far in the audition process? He's virtually invisible! This is going to be one of those people who float to the Finals and never did anything remarkable in the house. This time next year we'll be saying, "Oh yeahhh....I kinda remember him".

Finally,

Pauline - I LOVE THIS WOMAN!! She's (so far) the oldest one in the house. She will turn 50 in there this summer! We are going to love her, and she'll go far. She's loud, she's brash, she's soft and caring, she's all of those things rolled into one bundle of FUN! And I'm sure when someone pisses her off, we'll all stop breathing for a second as we wait for the hammer to fall! She could seriously win this game, unless the others get sick of her and she ends up nominated every week.

This year, it is VOTE TO EVICT again. We'll probably lose some of our favorites early, because it seems with VTE, the big personalities go home first (Think Sallie Axl).
There you have it. The first 10 HM's of the 2014 season!
I'll be back tonight to post the remaining 6 HM's.
Or not.
This took FOREVER to do!  Shocked shhh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bbcouchpotatoes.blogspot.com
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 7:28 am

Thanks for posting Doc, I appreciate it.

Good assessment, I tend to agree with you. I really like Pauline too. I disliked Winston's VT about all his "conquers" and all his cursing, yet they loved him, he gets the most applause (along with Pauline), go figure. I didn't know Danielle was Dexter's Ex, OMG that's too funny, I need to go read that article now!

I can never understand these brits, they always throw out the bigger personalities and leave us with the duds for the Summer. I'm still upset about last season's winner, I mean Sam, really?????

Doc do you watch Australia and Canada?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 7:33 am

KelliM wrote:
I loved the show tonight!!!!!    I really like the cast so far, as well.  I think it's gonna be a great season!!!!

I think so too, pray to the BB Gods. No, I didn't have one ad while watching, it was great, I had no problems. I hope it stays that way!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 8:01 am

Here's Bit on the Side from last night -

Here's the link to Morty's site. He has some good stuff up

http://mortystv.com/bbuk/
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 12:05 pm

British men are feminine to begin with but these guys take it another level! Maybe that's a twist, All of the men are gay?!

Also reading around and some are saying Mark already walked or was evicted.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 12:28 pm

Pauline's power tonight is supposed to change the game. It could be an instant eviction but I can't imagine her evicting Mark, unless she figures he already won 5000.

Dr Detroit, I think you are so right about this season!!! It's the first time in a long time that I am instantly hooked!! It usually takes me awhile to warm up to the housemates but I was hoping for live feeds so badly last night!!

I do NOT like Danielle at all. I hope she's out early. I love Pauline!! I also agree with your take on Kimberly. I really like her and I can't wait to watch her and Tamara struggle for power over the guys.

I'm not too impressed with the guys, so far. I hope they have some good ones coming in tonight.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 12:32 pm

I was thinking the same thing  last night!!!!!  Emma has stolen Davina's crown as the best host ever, IMO.   Funny thing is, when I thought this last night while watching, I could not remember Davina's name!!!  LOL
Back to top Go down
scottep_32
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 12:45 pm

I never get into BBUK because i HATE that the public decides who leaves, No live feeds, And the real BB starts just a few weeks after BBUK! I basically use BBUK as a time killer until BBUS.

I also don't believe anyone walked/got evicted, Just internet rumors IMO!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 2:47 pm

I love BBUK they don't sugar coat anything. I also don't mind that there aren't live feeds. With the time difference, I wouldn't watch much anyway. Bit on the Side shows good clips from the day. No Mark didn't leave, I follow bbuk live and they just posted a picture of him from 1/2 hr ago. I just got home so I didn't hear all the rumors floating around. The Brits are very free spirited, I've noticed watching all these yrs that they are very free with their sexuality.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 6th 2014, 9:34 pm

OK, I'm not a fan of this Power Trip twist so far. Last night was OK because nobody's game was messed with. I disliked tonight's twist having one HG go to the finals, but I really detest the next twist where Pauline gets to put someone up for eviction and that person is up every single week. Talk about production messing with the game! Ugh, why can't these HG's just play the damn game without production messing with it. I can see controlling events, etc., but not a HG's fate, just not a fan of that nonsense.

BTW, that Ash, oh my he's gorg!!  lol!

Oh and I love Emma, I think she's absolutely beautiful, but IMO no one can take Davina's place. I absolutely loved Davina, she was a hoot, plus I think she interviewed the evictees better, she was never easy on them.

ETA - I forgot to mention the main reason I wasn't a fan of tonight's twist was because Pauline didn't know the other 6 HG's yet. I thought it was unfair to them and maybe BB should have waited until tomorrow for her to make that decision so she could get to know those 6 too. I feel that they are already at a disadvantage coming in a day late.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 7th 2014, 5:40 am

Ok. Here we go with my thoughts on Part 2 of Launch Night (Big deal, right?)
First of all, let me ring in on this "Twist" that has Pauline giving one person (no spoiler) a fast track to the Finals. I agree that Big Brother interferes with the game way too much. The added annnouncemtnt that Pauline will ALSO be choosing someone who will be NOMINATED EVERY WEEK just turns my stomach. I HATE when they mess with the game like this. I despise "friends and family" nominating, and I especially hate how Big Brother seems to figure out a way to NOT pay out the entire $100k each year. They always mess with the prize money. To me, those are the TWO most fundamental things about Big Brother. Nominations and the Prize Money.
First off, sending someone to the Finals on Day 2 is just asinine. The last time they did this, (2007 with Big Brother Hijack), John got a ticket to the Finals, and then WON. Gee, what a surprise. It didn't work THEN, so why try it again? By sending someone to the Finals, AND putting someone up who will be nominated every week, you STRIP away the STRATEGY of nominations for the rest of the Housemates. If someone from Launch Night 2 has to be nominated every week, you automatically split the house into two groups, "Launch Night 1" people and "Launch Night 2" people. And one thing I can't stand about Big Brother (ANY country) is a split house. Not only does it split the House, but it splits the Big Brother Community, and you know how FROTHY some fans can get if you don't support their favorites.
I wish, like Jack'd, that they would just stop with the Launch Night 'twists' and just let the HM's figure out on their own who should be nominated and who should be in the Finals. These twists just don't make sense.

On to Launch Night 2 brand-spanking-new Housemates:

Toya - A skinny Makosi Jr. End of. Get ready for the tantrums!

Chris - I LOVE this guy! His sense of humor is going to ROCK this house! He's already caused a stir, reportedly, when he had to share a bed with Diva Helen last night, and he tried to laugh it off. She wasn't having it! He's going to get under their skin like a viral bug! I expect him to go far unless he wears thin on the HM's quickly.

Ashley - Even though she is 18, I have an issue calling her "HOT" because she is so young. Makes me feel dirty.  head bang I have a step daughter her age for Gods sake! But hey, this woman has it all! Looks, personality, body, attitude........I expect her to go far just because most of the viewing audience is young, and they may rally behind a peer. If not, she's cooked. She may be all of those wonderful things, but ultimately, it's about how she gets on with her fellow HM's. This remains to be seen.

Marlon - Victor Ebuwa Jr. End of. Its been done.  yawn 

Ash - A little something for the ladies? I'm not gay, but if I were..........Nah. I just don't see it. The good news is that he'll be a direct competitor with Winston for Alpha Male, and we may see some sparks fly with them. ESPECIALLY if they both decide to go for the same woman. *cough!* Kimberly *cough-cough!*

Finally,

Jale (prounounced Jah-Lee) - Oh boy. Now why would you put someone like this in the house after putting in 15 "beautiful" people?!? Is this their way of AUTOMATICALLY ostracizing her from the rest of the house right away? I think it's kinda cruel, and wouldn't be surprised if we find her in a corner crying by Sunday night. Remember when Josie won her season, and had to stay in the house while "Legends" of Big Brothers past walked in one by one to participate with her in "Ultimate Big Brother"?? That's how Jale feels I bet. How can she compare to these other people? How can she stick out? And most importantly, how can she last 10 weeks to have a shot as winning the game when on NIGHT ONE, she's already an outsider? Big Brother can be a prick sometimes.....

There you have it. Our 16 new Housemates for 2014!
Lets see how these twists affect the game, and hopefully, lets PRAY that these people are a lot more entertaining than some of the lumps we had last year! Yes, I'm talking to YOU Joe and Jack!

Doc
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 7th 2014, 4:27 pm

I totally agree with you Dr Detroit and Jack'd. I want 1 launch night with NO major twist that affects the outcome of the entire game.

And I agree with your take on the newbies. Ash is cute but I was hoping for some more male eye candy. Especially with all the pretty girls in the house.

I'm looking forward to seeing how all these strong personalities interact this season!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 7th 2014, 9:34 pm

I'm already not liking Helen & Tamara, I think they're being catty little girls.

Danielle, please a lingerie model and you can't hear people talk about sex or swearing. Please someone tell me how she's a model? I don't find her attractive in the least.

Lastly, call me crazy but I was feeling bad for Chris, bless his heart lol.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 7th 2014, 9:53 pm

Jack'd wrote:
I'm already not liking Helen & Tamara, I think they're being catty little girls.

Danielle, please a lingerie model and you can't hear people talk about sex or swearing. Please someone tell me how she's a model? I don't find her attractive in the least.

Lastly, call me crazy but I was feeling bad for Chris, bless his heart lol.

I got an extremely LONNNNNNG email from a listener who went on and on about how he was offended at how we labeled Danielle a "homophobe" just because she didn't support gay marriage. This is a woman who thinks you should be married before sex, and that gays can't marry. So in essence, she believes that gays can't have sex AT ALL! Yet she's got no problem posing for pics like this:

I understand that posing nude does not mean you are having sex. But it sure does promote the hell out of it!
I can't respect that. Also, she has an anonymous Twitter account promoting her lingerie business: https://twitter.com/Imogenbb
Not sure if this makes her a hypocrite, but it's surely not portraying this squeaky clean image she's trying to convey to everybody else.

I too felt bad for Chris.
I think he's getting a raw deal because Pauline let it fly about what he said about pissing on the toilet seat.
I DO NOT THINK it's fair that Pauline can tell other HM's about the VT's that she got to watch.
It's the same thing as talking about Nominations!!
Too much power. Not liking it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 9th 2014, 9:44 am

Saw your tweet Dr.D, great find!! What a freakin liar, I mean why? She reminds me of our Natalie BB9

http://i.imgur.com/DJ0gwCO.jpg

I agree about Pauline being able to tell about the VT's, that's BS. Since when has BB allowed things like that to be discussed. I read that Helen got pulled into the DR quite a few times and been warned. Don't know if it's true or not. I'm not liking her at the moment so I hope BB does something to revoke her pass to the end. I'm like Toya at the moment, but of course that could change any day now lol.

ETA I found the link about Helen's warnings. Some think she just may be talking about someone on the outside that shouldn't be mentioned.

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/185721-big-brother-2014-helen-wood-has-fourteen-warnings-already.html
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 9th 2014, 9:56 am

Nominations have been made -

Spoiler:

Of course, we still have Pauline's killer nomination tonight which they will show on tonight's show (or a special right after). I think she will nomination Chris, and if so, I guess we can kiss him goodbye.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 9th 2014, 10:08 am

Nice with the breaking news, Jack'd!
Even I didn't know who was Nom'd!
I have just finished doing my "Mondays With Marcus" segment, and he didn't know as he said that they would be announced on the LIVE show tonight. In fact, they hadn't even sent him a script for today yet.

Good work!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 9th 2014, 12:19 pm

You're welcome! I found it on BBSpy. Funny thing, they also had who voted for who and now it's all been taken down lol - says "this page has been evicted". I guess the powers that be got wind of it.

http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb15/news/0609/big-brother-2014-power-trip-who-nominated-who-week-1

Found it!! Luckily someone from Disital Spy grabbed the noms before it was taken down

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 9th 2014, 5:27 pm

Well I got to watch today while I was cooking. Oh it was sooooo good!! Don't miss the 1/2 hr. after the daily show, watch to see Pauline's killer nom and the fall out.

I so hope the power now shifts to someone good. Actually, I would love to see Jale get it  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 9th 2014, 5:55 pm

Almost caught up! I am very curious about Pauline's decisions regarding the housemates she kept rewarding. UGH, that Danielle has got to go. She is so freaking stupid. Dexter went out with her? Is he crazy? I have to find the episode you just watched Jack'd. I will be sure and watch the daily show as well.

Dr. Detroit, thank you for your thorough posts and link. I keep checking back on them to see who is who and what not!
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 9th 2014, 8:46 pm

I changed my mind! I want Tamera to go now! These housemates are bringing it!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 9th 2014, 9:03 pm

Moody wrote:
I changed my mind! I want Tamera to go now! These housemates are bringing it!

Tamara and Helen call Jale a Slug  Evil or Very Mad  If you get time, watch BOTS tonight, they show a clip of Danielle wanting to apologize to Helen and Helen isn't having any of it, she's a nasty one. Easy to be nasty too when you know you're safe until the final.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 9th 2014, 9:18 pm

Make sure you watch the live nominations announcement. There is drama!!!
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 10th 2014, 10:35 pm

Does anyone know where we can watch BOTS? DrDetroit only seems to have the BBUK shows this season.
Back to top Go down
DrDetroit

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 11th 2014, 1:45 am

nosyrosie wrote:
Does anyone know where we can watch BOTS? DrDetroit only seems to have the BBUK shows this season.

Thats why I'm not posting them.
It seems nobody is interested in BOTS anymore.
I'm not a fan of Rylan, so personally, I don't watch it unless Emma is on.
But the uploaders of the video's I use don't think it's worth their time to upload it.
I'm at their mercy since I don't know how to 'cap' a show and upload, PLUS I am in America, so it would be harder for me to get quality caps, or I'd do it myself.

I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
nosyrosie
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 11th 2014, 7:58 am

DrDetroit wrote:
nosyrosie wrote:

Thats why I'm not posting them.
It seems nobody is interested in BOTS anymore.
I'm not a fan of Rylan, so personally, I don't watch it unless Emma is on.
But the uploaders of the video's I use don't think it's worth their time to upload it.
I'm at their mercy since I don't know how to 'cap' a show and upload, PLUS I am in America, so it would be harder for me to get quality caps, or I'd do it myself.

I'm sorry.

No problem DrDetroit. I appreciate all you do for us.

I'm not a fan of Rylan, but enjoy watching all things BBUK. I never could stand his first female co host, because I could never understand what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   June 11th 2014, 8:02 am

I'm watching BOTS every night. Of course, I fast forward most of it just to see the exclusive clips and the News from the day.

Here's the link I use.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfj29qiWGWlRZMO2OCdAKQg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip   

Back to top Go down

Big Brother UK 2014 - Power Trip
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Big Brother Canada, UK, and AUS :: General Discussion-
Jump to: