Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17282
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   May 19th 2014, 1:28 pm

I doubt anyone will be discussing besides myself  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   May 19th 2014, 1:35 pm

I plan on watching with you, Lynda...so I will discuss.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   May 19th 2014, 9:20 pm

I'm watching - seems like she got a good group of guys!! Sad to see Eric,knowing what happened, though.

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   May 19th 2014, 9:42 pm

Awe seeing Eric truly was sad.

A lot of these guys are better looking on TV than they were from their pics. I was actually feeling bad for her when I was posting them lol.

Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   May 20th 2014, 9:39 am

I feel guilty! I didn't realized that Eric died.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35459
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   May 28th 2014, 7:29 am

Finally watched Monday's episode. I really like Chris. If he doesn't get chosen, I hope he is the next Bachelor. I wonder if there is any gossip about that....?
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   June 3rd 2014, 5:15 am

I like Chris too and Dylan and Coach, Nancy.
Haven't heard any gossip about the next Bachelor but now I want to go back and look to see who her final three are.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   June 3rd 2014, 5:30 am

DON'T look in the spoiler if you don't want to know the final four and who she ends up with.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   June 3rd 2014, 7:52 am

Maureen wrote:
DON'T look in the spoiler if you don't want to know the final four and who she ends up with.

Spoiler:

If you want to read a good spoiler, look at my post in the Media about the F-2 and what happened with the one rejected.

Last night's episode was a rough one! What a way to got out. Andi is getting a lot of shit on twitter that she was a drama queen and too hard on Eric. I don't know how I feel but I do remember that she gave it to JuanPablo just like Eric gave it to her and now when the tables have turned, she doesn't seem to appreciate it. I don't think she needed to go into the guys and give them a smack down, that may have been a bit OTT.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   June 3rd 2014, 8:01 am

Jack'd wrote:
Maureen wrote:

Spoiler:

If you want to read a good spoiler, look at my post in the Media about the F-2 and what happened with the one rejected.
Last night's episode was a rough one! What a way to got out. Andi is getting a lot of shit on twitter that she was a drama queen and too hard on Eric. I don't know how I feel but I do remember that she gave it to JuanPablo just like Eric gave it to her and now when the tables have turned, she doesn't seem to appreciate it. I don't think she needed to go into the guys and give them a smack down, that may have been a bit OTT.

ohhhhhh...I missed that, Lynda!...that was good. eating popcorn 

I thought her giving all the other guys a smack down was way OTT!
I probably would have walked out with Eric if I was one of those guys. lol!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   June 3rd 2014, 8:40 am

I found that Eric/Andi convo hard to watch last night, because of knowing he passed away. Assessing the conversation at face value, it almost felt like Eric wasn't that interested in her, because as things were going south in the conversation, he could've fought to explain what he meant and that he was sorry for using the word 'acting,' but he didn't. He seemed okay with walking away.

I don't mind that Chris had Andi on at the end to discuss Eric (I actually thought it was classy not to show the rose ceremony), but I almost wish they had interviewed his sister or a family member too. Andi didn't know Eric very well or for very long, and it seems like it would've been appropriate to also have a comment from someone who did. Maybe the show offered and the family declined?

To me it was a bit awkward after the show had just ended as it did (even though she did her best to handle that, talking about how they normally would've been able to have a laugh at the end of the season and smooth over what had happened). Is it bad to admit that I'm relieved his episodes are over now? pale

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   June 3rd 2014, 1:50 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Maureen wrote:

Spoiler:

How did I miss that? ! I had read Steve's spoilers some time ago so I knew the final guy.
Now, I just watch to see how he acts. He does seems "intense" I worry it's like a competition
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   July 9th 2014, 5:57 pm

I'm still watching.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   July 9th 2014, 8:45 pm

Nancy, I didn't know that (about your spoiler)! I'm really glad, too!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9207
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   July 29th 2014, 12:29 pm

how come you gals aren't talking about the finale last night?
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   July 29th 2014, 3:31 pm

I haven't watched it yet, but I've sure heard about ATFR and Nick calling Andi out for sleeping with him! Shocked

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   July 29th 2014, 7:20 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
I haven't watched it yet, but I've sure heard about ATFR and Nick calling Andi out for sleeping with him! Shocked

I was like this after he said that afraid ...Andi was like this  Evil or Very Mad 

It was definitely a first!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion   

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Andi Dorfman - Show Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Bachelor (ette)-
Jump to: