Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 16th 2014, 9:53 pm

These are the final four castaways. It's anybody's game to win or lose. Four castaways, three tribal councils, two incredible hours, one survivor on the season 28 finale of Survivor, Wednesday at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 17th 2014, 6:18 am

Well, if there are two tribal councils, I guess, as people have said, they're going back to a final two instead of a final three.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 21st 2014, 5:41 am

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to watch tonight!!
PLEASE let it be Spencer and Tony in the final two!...PLEASE!
Spencer is the one I would really love to see win but would be happy with a Tony win too.
GO SPENCER AND TONY!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 21st 2014, 12:26 pm

I think it may be Kass and Tony.  They both want each other because they both think the jury hates the other one.  
But it could be Woo and Tony. I'm pretty sure Spenser isn't final two ( because I like him)
I'd actually prefer Spenser and Woo to be the finalist.  I do not like Tony.

Therefore Tony will win since rarely does my favorite win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 21st 2014, 12:42 pm

Tony & Spencer in the final two would be a great ending to a fantastic season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 21st 2014, 12:58 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
Tony & Spencer in the final two would be a great ending to a fantastic season.

Yes, that would be the absolute best outcome IMO.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 21st 2014, 3:35 pm

I agree with a Tony/Spencer final 2 being the best outcome, but Kass will be there for sure. It would be crazy to not take her.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 21st 2014, 6:28 pm

Must watch

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 21st 2014, 7:20 pm

loved it nancy
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 21st 2014, 7:31 pm

Did anyone see Spencer and Tony when they showed the cast in the Green Room?
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 21st 2014, 9:22 pm

I think Spencer's speech won the game for Tony. Tony owes him a piece of his winning's, imo!

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 12:22 am

I'm pleased. Smile Yes, Tony owes Spencer dinner.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 5:09 am

chc64 wrote:
I think Spencer's speech won the game for Tony.  Tony owes him a piece of his winning's, imo!

I said the same thing last night to my hubby! lol! 

I truly believe the jury was definitely going to vote "bitter" until Spencer got up and made his Tony speech and made them all change their mind!!
I love Spencer...I want him back if they ever do another All Stars!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 7:26 am

I didn't like Tony but he was the one who played the hardest and certainly deserved to win over Woo.
I don't know what Woo was thinking ... I'm sure he regrets his decision. I know that people form strong bonds on these shows but the money would have set Woo and his family up for a strong start in life. Actually, in effect, Woo lost Survivor by winning that final challenge. Kass would have booted Tony and Woo would have won. Weird.

Has the Survivor: San Juan del Sur — Blood vs. Water season already been filmed? I think I heard Tony's voice in the preview talking about his brother. (Maybe it was just my imagination. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 7:39 am

That was a good season! I felt a bit bad for Woo though, how heartbreaking to make such a costly mistake. Tony did play a much better game than Woo did. I thought Trish's speech was mind blowing, she really gave it good to Tony lol.
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 8:26 am

Who won fan favorite? I fell asleep and I can't fnd it on the news anywhere! Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 8:59 am

they don't have fan favorite anymore. I don't think Sprint is a sponsor of them any longer so they nixed it.

that was a horrible reunion show, so boring!!!!! does jeff think we really care about all the crap he talks about?
Tyler Perry, the audience for like a 100 times, past players, etc...for at least 50 minutes keep the focus soley on this season and the players and then stuff all the crap in at the end.
I mean they didn't even talk to Kass, the one they labeled CHAOS KASS, in the final 3. HUGE part of this season and we get nothing!
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 10:13 am

Thanks, makes sense why I couldn't find any news of it!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 10:28 am

Kass won me over in the last episode. I think she was spot on when she said that if she were a male, people would think differently of her game play. Strong, capable, intelligent women have to fight twice as hard on Survivor and in real life. I loved seeing her with her husband and her win in the pole/puzzle challenge was amazing.
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 11:36 am

bergen wrote:
they don't have fan favorite anymore. I don't think Sprint is a sponsor of them any longer so they nixed it.

that was a horrible reunion show, so boring!!!!! does jeff think we really care about all the crap he talks about?
Tyler Perry, the audience for like a 100 times, past players, etc...for at least 50 minutes keep the focus soley on this season and the players and then stuff all the crap in at the end.
I mean they didn't even talk to Kass, the one they labeled CHAOS KASS, in the final 3. HUGE part of this season and we get nothing!

Jeff did talk to Kass. She was one of the first castaways he talked to. Asked about her relationship with Tony.
Back to top Go down
KelliM
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 11:46 am

I agree Nancy. We got to see more emotions from Kass in this episode than all season.

I'm not a Tony fan but I agree that he played the best game and deserved the win. I hope they bring back Tasha and Spencer for a future episode.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 12:52 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
bergen wrote:

Jeff did talk to Kass. She was one of the first castaways he talked to. Asked about her relationship with Tony.

I must of sneezed and missed it. I mean talk, talk, to Kass. There was so much to her this season. Tyler Perry was not needed, and more Kass was.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 12:54 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
Kass won me over in the last episode.  I think she was spot on when she said that if she were a male, people would think differently of her game play.  Strong, capable, intelligent women have to fight twice as hard on Survivor and in real life.  I loved seeing her with her husband and her win in the pole/puzzle challenge was amazing.

sadly Nancy its done by mostly other women. I bet talk to the men of Survivor and they have no problem with Kass, the women on the other hand, proabaly would say they HATE her.

Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 8:32 pm

[quote="AABB Admin"]Kass won me over in the last episode.  I think she was spot on when she said that if she were a male, people would think differently of her game play.  Strong, capable, intelligent women have to fight twice as hard on Survivor and in real life.  I loved seeing her with her husband and her win in the pole/puzzle challenge was amazing.[/quote

Interesting to read your post...I thought the exact same thing. So many Kass haters. At our house we were hoping she'd win...but, we were okay with Tony winning. I dare say, if I went on any reality show I would swear on anything to get to the end...so I respected Tony's game. You do what you have to do to get to the end.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 9:32 pm

spencer and kass at ponderosa: hated all their reactions to kass, especially Spencer. Honestly I didn't like spencer in this video

[url=][/url]
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 9:42 pm

Kass is frigging delusional. Her 'strategy' SUCKED. Her game moves SUCKED. Her attitude SUCKED.

And that bullshit about men/women ??? Give me a fucking break. She was no 'strategic genius', she was Sugar from Gabon - screwing around just for the hell of it.

One of THE worst players EVER ...

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 22nd 2014, 11:52 pm

Well... I wasn't a fan of Kass much. But I did LOVE her flip flopping - and she owned it. She kept saying she's there to play. And she was. I believe her.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 23rd 2014, 12:26 am

I was a fan of Kass. I respect that she had her own mind, and was not follower. She wasn't afraid to
get in Tony's face, either. I didn't always agree with her decisions, but I liked her chutzpah! LOL

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   May 24th 2014, 4:56 pm

I'm listening to Spencer's extended interview with RHAP and he says he's a casual fan of BB. He watched BB10 but it's hard to get into it as much as Survivor, but he did watch all of BB Canada 1 and loved it.

Just wanted to share Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Season Finale "It's Do or Die"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: