View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 16th 2014, 9:48 pm

With the $1 million prize on the line, the final teams race through Las Vegas, where the world's greatest illusionist, David Copperfield, designs a final challenge that requires the remaining teams to master the art of illusion, on the All-Star edition of The Amazing Race, Sunday, May 18 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Administrator

Number of posts : 35524
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 17th 2014, 7:14 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 18th 2014, 11:04 pm

I haven't seen the episode, but there was a TAR party in Vegas this weekend.

I think Leo and Tim from last season were also there, as well as one of the Chippendale dancers from a few seasons ago.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 18th 2014, 11:22 pm

I'm posting this one because of how cute Leo and Jamal are...those eyes!  Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 18th 2014, 11:48 pm

Okay last one.

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 5:35 am

Thanks for the pictures catty. Looks like everyone was having fun.

I thought the finale was all style and little substance. The light challenge was a good one but the skydiving was all style. I like a final challenge where they have to put the countries in order and match flags, national flowers/costumes ... stuff like that.
Dave and Connor were deserving winners (I think they came first in 5 or 6 legs of the race) but Dave still annoys me. Lol. I guess they've changed the rules about teams having to balance out the roadblocks? Dave only did 4 or 5 of the 13 or 14 roadblocks. (Not that it really matters.)
The country singers did well to get to the finale ... luck and charm played a big role ... just like BB I guess.
Brendon and Rachel did well to get to the finale and were less annoying to me this season. (Though I noticed that when Brendon messes up, it’s the “team’s” fault, and when Rachel messes up, it is all on her. Lol. Some things never change!) Bad luck with their taxi driver.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 7:52 am

Thanks for the pics, catty. Everyone looks like they're having a lot of fun. I'm also glad who won...they played well during the whole race. I was rooting for a Brenchel win...for those babies!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 8:50 am

good ending, didn't like the episode either. I like a final puzzle, and running to the mat...Hated that parachuting in
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 11:04 am

Congrats to Dave and Connor, well more Connor lol I'm surprised at how annoyed I was with Dave .

Bad luck with the taxi. I noticed they switched drivers/taxis but it was too late by then.

I too was looking forward to a puzzle.  The map they had a few seasons ago was a favorite of mine. I expected a puzzle for all stars.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 12:16 pm

Of the 3 remaining teams, I am glad they won. I didn't think the country singers deserved to be there. They were saved by 2 NE legs, and other teams along the way. The fact that they were there over Cowboys or Afghanimals was annoying.

I have such a hard time getting on board with Brenchel, so I am glad they didn't win. Stop doing reality shows and finish your damn PhD if you want a baby that badly!

I know Dave had gotten annoying to many, but I still liked them. Connor is such a good guy, and seeing his dad choke up when talking about him was so touching. I am happy for them.
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 1:37 pm

Let's not forget they made plenty of money just being on the show! Since when do you need a million dollars to have a baby! ( I will say it sure would be nice to have a million but that is not real life!)
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 1:46 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Thanks for the pictures catty. Looks like everyone was having fun.

I thought the finale was all style and little substance. The light challenge was a good one but the skydiving was all style. I like a final challenge where they have to put the countries in order and match flags, national flowers/costumes ... stuff like that.
Dave and Connor were deserving winners (I think they came first in 5 or 6 legs of the race) but Dave still annoys me. Lol. I guess they've changed the rules about teams having to balance out the roadblocks? Dave only did 4 or 5 of the 13 or 14 roadblocks. (Not that it really matters.)
The country singers did well to get to the finale ... luck and charm played a big role ... just like BB I guess.
Brendon and Rachel did well to get to the finale and were less annoying to me this season. (Though I noticed that when Brendon messes up, it’s the “team’s” fault, and when Rachel messes up, it is all on her. Lol. Some things never change!) Bad luck with their taxi driver.

I agree CJ, I wasn't impressed with the last leg. I mean come on, Allstars, digging for a box and putting light bulbs in a sign. I hate that they changed the rules regarding the # of roadblocks each teammate has to do, even though Phil says rules were the same. I hate it even more that the fans/viewers weren't made aware of it.

I loved, however, that Miss Cleo called Phil out on it. I'm not that big of a fan to be bothered by this stuff, but I can surely see how this would infuriate a hardcore fan.

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB  18h
Here's the RB count prior to this leg; Dave HAS to do both RBs to even it out, right @PhilKeoghan?? #AmazingRace pic.twitter.com/2MTJKGbsQ4

Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan  17h
.@MissCleoBB #TAR25 rules same 4 all no team could do more than 6 RBs B4 end of L10 - 3 RBs in L11+12 those can be divided 2-1 #AmazingRace

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB  17h
.@PhilKeoghan no team after season 5 has ever finished having done THREE more RBs than their partner. Since when is this ok?? #AmazingRace

Miss Cleo BB
‏@MissCleoBB
.@PhilKeoghan then why didn't these rules apply in Season 18 when Zev was forced to do the samba RB in Brazil to make it 5-5? @justin_kanew

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB  May 17
@justin_kanew hey Justin- when you were at F4 on TAR 18, Zev was forced to do that samba RB to make sure you completed an equal #, right?

justin kanew ‏@justin_kanew  May 18
@MissCleoBB yes indeed.. We had no choice

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB  May 18
@justin_kanew I thought so. I remember it quite well, so I'm sure you can imagine why this is bothering me so much: pic.twitter.com/uhE4AiZbCh

Same Pic as above

justin kanew ‏@justin_kanew  May 18
@MissCleoBB wow-- is that for real?

@justin_kanew yep. And they each do a roadblock during the final leg, so the final RB count is Dave 5, Connor 8.

@justin_kanew makes you wonder how many of the last few legs they would've won had Dave done his fair share of (mandatory) roadblocks.

I didn't like the country singers being at the end either Schooner. Too many free passes along the way made it easy for them to skirt to the end. Whatevs, it was a good season and I'm OK with Dave/Connor winning. Although I like Connor, Dave and his Achilles Tendon was a pain in the ass for me all season and since when is 58 considered to be "an old person", geez!!
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 3:11 pm

I have a question...is Dave 58 or 60?
Phil said he was 58 but Dave kept saying he was 60.

I liked Connor (he seems like a good kid and he was a great competitor) so it didn't bother me that he won ...but if those drag-a-long flirts won over Connor or Rachel and Brendon...I wouldn't have been able to sleep last night. lol! 

I enjoyed this season a lot but I was totally shocked at how easy the Vegas comps were compared to prior seasons!
Great season...just not a suspenseful, exciting finale.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 3:19 pm

Oh...and that taxi driver that Rachel and Brendon got??
WTF was that???
They arrived last at the digging comp (by a limo driver with perfect directions) then they get a taxi driver that drove like she just got her driving license yesterday afternoon!
Something just didn't seem right about all that.
It actually seemed like a set-up for Rachel and Brendon to fail totally while making sure Connor and his Dad or those drag-a-longs won.

Something seemed way off to me. scratch 
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 3:57 pm

Maureen wrote:
WTF was that???
They arrived last at the digging comp (by a limo driver with perfect directions) then they get a taxi driver that drove like she just got her driving license yesterday afternoon!
Something just didn't seem right about all that.
It actually seemed like a set-up for Rachel and Brendon to fail totally while making sure Connor and his Dad or those drag-a-longs won.

Something seemed way off to me. scratch 

OMG I almost forgot about Rachel's eyes when she was talking to the driver. No matter what she says, her eyes give away all her emotions most of the time and that scene did make me LOL because of how annoyed she was with the driver. Then when they showed the overhead shot of the cab, it looked like it was going 5 mph in no traffic...good edit.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 4:08 pm

Really the last photo.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 5:36 pm

Yeah, horse crap, what cab driver doesn't know where the MGM Grand is? Hell, even I know how to get there lol.

I listened to Marie (Marie with the pink hair from Marie & Tim of last yr.) on Reality Recaps today. She also confirmed that last season the road blocks had to be even between the two partners. She also alluded to the fact that if they want someone to win, they can make it happen. As far as Rachel wanting a baby, she said that Rachel probably mentioned that to them, so every time they wanted to hear about the "baby", they would say to her "talk about how this will affect the baby" lol. She also said that you can steal a cab and offer the money you have on you and you can give them your possessions, you just can sell your possessions for things and you can't offer them any of your winnings. She was upset with the ending too, saying that they didn't hold in their hands their own destiny.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 6:51 pm

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I read an interview that Brendon & Rachel did, I forget where now, where Rachel says they have been trying to get pregnant, but have been unsuccessful so far.

Also, the country singers did an interview and they even agree with the last challenge.

Reality TV World: And Jennifer, did that feel like the longest wait of your life, standing there on the ground? What was going through your mind?

Jennifer Wayne: Well, you know what? It was kind of heartbreaking because -- of all the finales I've watched, there's always some kind of challenge at the end, like a mental challenge or a memory challenge -- something that you could [use] catch up to [another team]. And so, that final thing was like, whoever jumped out of that plane won the Race.

And it came down to whoever pulled the clue first could jump out first. And so, it was kind of like disheartening knowing that there was no way to catch up.

It's also worth reading the interview, they say that they each made $12,000. Also, they claim they were 4 seconds away from Connor & Dave, and that they lost by 4 seconds.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/exclusive-the-amazing-race-all-stars-runners-ups-jennifer-wayne-and-caroline-cutbirth-talk-%28part-1%29-16341.php
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 8:39 pm

Rob does a good job with his podcasts as a whole. I try not to miss his BB and Survivor shows. I try listening to his TAR interviews too.

Thanks for posting.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 9:16 pm

Maureen wrote:
WTF was that???  They arrived last at the digging comp (by a limo driver with perfect directions) then they get a taxi driver that drove like she just got her driving license yesterday afternoon!  Something just didn't seem right about all that.  It actually seemed like a set-up for Rachel and Brendon to fail totally while making sure Connor and his Dad or those drag-a-longs won.  Something seemed way off to me. scratch 

I see you've been listening to Cleo the Ego.  Yep, Brenchel got this season's 'lousy cab driver at the finale'.  But the limo drivers had zero effect on the race.  And Brenchel's big screw-up was running around like crazy at the Mirage, missing the obvious cluebox set up at the entrance where they were dropped off.

The parachuting was stupid.  There should have been a puzzle at the end like in other seasons.  And Cancer should have gotten a penalty, they way they sped by Country on the way to the copters.  That is against the rules, should the producers choose to call the rules.

But the producers had already botched the RB split TERRIBLY and then BVM left Phil out hanging with his feeble responses to the RB discrepancy.  Probst would NEVER had done that, but Probst has much more power on his show than Phil does on TAR.  That Phil reason was SO BAD that they were better off ignoring the explanation altogether.

TAR is being sent off to pasture next year ( Friday night 8 pm timeslot, where TV shows go to die ) and, frankly, it's about time.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 19th 2014, 11:02 pm

This has nothing to do with this season, but I was watching Inside the NBA on TNT and they showed a girl that looked like Vanessa from TAR 20.  I wasn't sure until I saw this on my timeline on twitter.

Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReport  8m
Tim Duncan's girlfriend Vanessa Macias wears a "Barkley Don't Know” t-shirt after San Antonio’s win pic.twitter.com/82pE1Sjxf2

Just some useless info LOL.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 5:26 am

Hugh310 wrote:
Maureen wrote:
WTF was that???  They arrived last at the digging comp (by a limo driver with perfect directions) then they get a taxi driver that drove like she just got her driving license yesterday afternoon!  Something just didn't seem right about all that.  It actually seemed like a set-up for Rachel and Brendon to fail totally while making sure Connor and his Dad or those drag-a-longs won.  Something seemed way off to me. scratch 

I see you've been listening to Cleo the Ego.  Yep, Brenchel got this season's 'lousy cab driver at the finale'.  But the limo drivers had zero effect on the race.  And Brenchel's big screw-up was running around like crazy at the Mirage, missing the obvious cluebox set up at the entrance where they were dropped off.

The parachuting was stupid.  There should have been a puzzle at the end like in other seasons.  And Cancer should have gotten a penalty, they way they sped by Country on the way to the copters.  That is against the rules, should the producers choose to call the rules.

But the producers had already botched the RB split TERRIBLY and then BVM left Phil out hanging with his feeble responses to the RB discrepancy.  Probst would NEVER had done that, but Probst has much more power on his show than Phil does on TAR.  That Phil reason was SO BAD that they were better off ignoring the explanation altogether.

TAR is being sent off to pasture next year ( Friday night 8 pm timeslot, where TV shows go to die ) and, frankly, it's about time.

Ummm...no, I saw the taxi driver with my own eyes...did you not watch the finale?
Also read an interview and Rachel said the taxi driver was going 30 on the freeway AND almost ran into the median.
I believe all that because I was so shocked at how slow the driver appeared to be going.

PS...I have been watching TAR since season 3...I have seen lots and lots of taxis race another taxi ...so is that a new rule made up for this season??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 9:50 am

Maureen wrote:
I have a question...is Dave 58 or 60?
Phil said he was 58 but Dave kept saying he was 60.

I liked Connor (he seems like a good kid and he was a great competitor) so it didn't bother me that he won ...but if those drag-a-long flirts won over Connor or Rachel and Brendon...I wouldn't have been able to sleep last night. lol! 

I enjoyed this season a lot but I was totally shocked at how easy the Vegas comps were compared to prior seasons!
Great season...just not a suspenseful, exciting finale.

LMAO 
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 11:04 am

Maureen wrote:
Hugh310 wrote:
Maureen wrote:

Ummm...no, I saw the taxi driver with my own eyes...did you not watch the finale?
Also read an interview and Rachel said the taxi driver was going 30 on the freeway AND almost ran into the median.
I believe all that because I was so shocked at how slow the driver appeared to be going.

PS...I have been watching TAR since season 3...I have seen lots and lots of taxis race another taxi ...so is that a new rule made up for this season??? scratch

Your post implied that the finale was rigged against Brenchel.  Which is what Cleo has been harping on.  "Something just didn't seem right about all that.  It actually seemed like a set-up for Rachel and Brendon to fail totally while making sure Connor and his Dad won.  Something seemed way off to me"

Brenchel got a bad cabbie.  They should have bailed sooner than they actually did.

For safety issues, it's against the rules for racers and/or cabbies to drive at excess speed.  It is up to the judgement of the producer in the car to tell them to slow down.  It just seemed weird that Cancer's cab rocketed past Country's cab like it was standing still.  That's dangerous on a dark night.  And I suspect that Cancer was the desired winner and that's why they allowed it to happen.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 12:28 pm

who the hell is cancer?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 3:24 pm

bergen wrote:
who the hell is cancer?

Bergen, I believe Hugh is calling Connor and his Dad Cancer because they both survived cancer.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 3:28 pm

Hugh, I have seen people go home because of a bad taxi driver and that would have made sense to me...except I read that Rachel and Brendon (and the other teams) were assigned taxis.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 5:49 pm

Sounds like Hugh was saying it was rigged, but not necessarily for Brendon and Rachel to lose, but for Dave and Connor to win.  In the end, it's still producer manipulation, so can we agree on that?

I've read the same thing happening last season too.

Either way, I expected more for the finale.

bergen---Sucks gave all the teams nicknames. Team Cancer was Dave and Connor's nickname.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 6:21 pm

catty wrote:
Sounds like Hugh was saying it was rigged, but not necessarily for Brendon and Rachel to lose, but for Dave and Connor to win.  In the end, it's still producer manipulation, so can we agree on that?

bergen---Sucks gave all the teams nicknames.  Team Cancer was Dave and Connor's nickname.

Yes, I agree with this too. I never noticed before, but with this last leg it was quite evident. They could have manipulated that leg any way they wanted to. They got the story line they wanted, "cancer survivors beat all odds and win the Amazing Race" It's good for their ratings, and it was good for Dave/Connor. What I never quite understood is how these two got to be Allstars in the first place though.

I listened to Rachel say that there were no other taxis and that's why they tried to steal the cab. Rachel said they put the address in the GPS and she was totally ignoring it. The voice said turn right here, Rachel & Brendon yelled "turn right" and she kept going straight and she almost hit the median. Maybe she was high lol.

As much as I disliked the Country girls, I must say they got robbed. I don't think Rachel/Brendon would have won anyway, but I think the girls had a damn good chance. Who ever got to the last clue box first, got to skydive first and would win. So to have Dave/Connor's taxi speed by them, getting to the clue 4 seconds before the girls, must have been heart wrenching for them.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 6:52 pm

bergen wrote:
who the hell is cancer?

LMAO  that made me pee.... Almost
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 7:41 pm

Jack'd wrote:
catty wrote:

bergen---Sucks gave all the teams nicknames.  Team Cancer was Dave and Connor's nickname.

Yes, I agree with this too. I never noticed before, but with this last leg it was quite evident. They could have manipulated that leg any way they wanted to. They got the story line they wanted, "cancer survivors beat all odds and win the Amazing Race" It's good for their ratings, and it was good for Dave/Connor. What I never quite understood is how these two got to be Allstars in the first place though.

I listened to Rachel say that there were no other taxis and that's why they tried to steal the cab. Rachel said they put the address in the GPS and she was totally ignoring it. The voice said turn right here, Rachel & Brendon yelled "turn right" and she kept going straight and she almost hit the median. Maybe she was high lol.

As much as I disliked the Country girls, I must say they got robbed. I don't think Rachel/Brendon would have won anyway, but I think the girls had a damn good chance. Who ever got to the last clue box first, got to skydive first and would win. So to have Dave/Connor's taxi speed by them, getting to the clue 4 seconds before the girls, must have been heart wrenching for them.

I wondered that too, but didn't Phil pretty much guarantee them a place in an upcoming season when they had to quit racing because of Dave's injury? I might have read that somewhere, but my memory about that season and that scene is a blur.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 20th 2014, 9:34 pm

Moody wrote:
bergen wrote:
who the hell is cancer?

LMAO  that made me pee.... Almost

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Schooner
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1827
Registration date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 21st 2014, 9:02 am

swissy1111 wrote:
Let's not forget they made plenty of money just being on the show!  Since when do you need a million dollars to have a baby!  ( I will say it sure would be nice to have a million but that is not real life!)

Agreed. That made me want them to lose!  If everyone waited to win a mil before having a baby, we wouldn't have any babies! LOL  Stop effing around with all this shit and just work like the rest of us, and support yourself.

But in reality, she won BB for eff's sake!  They got 3rd place twice on TAR.  They have had more 'windfalls' and lump sums than most couples.  

Rachel was tolerable around Jordan, but now she is back to annoying again.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 21st 2014, 9:14 am

Well, I found Rachel and Jordan annoying together but that's all ancient history ... and yes, all the "If we win we're going to have a baby" talk was annoying but according to some post finale interviews a lot of that was encouraged by the producers. In their individual stand ups for the show they'd say stuff like "Tell us how this will affect your plans to have a baby". As always, the producers hit on a story line and run it into the ground. (Just like BB I guess.)
I don't mind that Dave and Connor won, but I did find the finale disappointing. I wanted the usual competition involving the countries visited, the various competitions and road blocks they had to do, the flags, the national costumes etc. and not just a "whichever team gets to the skydiving area first wins" ending.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 21st 2014, 10:53 am

The constant talk about "I want a baby, I want a babyyyyyyy" was annoying to a lot of people but I know how producers of ANY reality show always prompt the contestants on what they want them to talk about.
I am sure that was the case in a lot of the "baby" talk so I couldn’t get annoyed with her.

Lots and lots of couples want to start their family with a home and NO high debts under their belt (I am sure Brendon alone has HUGE student loans that they want paid off) so I sure won't throw stones or condemn anyone for wanting to start a family after they felt more secure financially.
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 21st 2014, 10:57 am

Maybe if Brenden stayed off some Reality shows and finished school he would have a job to support a family...Like the rest of the population...JMO
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 21st 2014, 12:07 pm

Well yes, there are quite a few ex BB HGs who could benefit from that advice.
Time to stop chasing the entertainment/reality show career dream and get a real job!
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 21st 2014, 1:01 pm

Top cat wrote:
Maybe if Brenden stayed off some Reality shows and finished school he would have a job to support a family...Like the rest of the population...JMO

Looks like he's working on that.

Back to top Go down
Maureen

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   May 21st 2014, 1:41 pm

Top cat wrote:

Top Cat, I would agree with you IF he was doing reality shows 6 months a year for the past 4 years.
BUT he took two summers off to be on BB (the summer of 2010 and then the summer of 2011) most college kids take the summers off and work or just to have a break...don't they?
And Brendon took 30 days off in 2012 and another 30 days off again in 2014 to film TAR.
What he is working on (his Phd) deserves some fun and/or mental break now and then...don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars - Season Finale "Do You Believe In Magic?"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: