Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 12th 2014, 11:42 pm

Castaways scale new heights as they battle for a guaranteed spot in the final four. Overhead plans for an eviction turns friends to enemies.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 15th 2014, 7:02 am

so glad Spencer is still there.
I worry he will be out next though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 15th 2014, 8:13 am

so why didn't tony give an idol to Trish, doesnt he have 2 and they had to be used by last night.
Or can he use it again at next tribal???

Fingers crossed that Spencer can somehow hang in there to the end.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 15th 2014, 8:33 am

I guess Jeff hasn't said that immunity idols can't be used once they're at final four?
I think Tony wants the other three to think that he can still use his "special idol".
Some spoiler sites had Trish in the final three and I'm so glad she isn't. (Tony may not be able to play the "loyalty" card now if he makes it to final three.) I'm sure hoping that Spencer makes it instead.
If Spencer makes it to final three, he has the game IMO. (and he certainly has it if Tony isn't there)
Back to top Go down
Top cat
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2442
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 15th 2014, 12:43 pm

bergen wrote:
so why didn't tony give an idol to Trish, doesnt he have 2 and they had to be used by last night.
Or can he use it again at next tribal???

Fingers crossed that Spencer can somehow hang in there to the end.

I thought the same thing about Tony giving Trish the idol..Then you see that he voted her out so he did want her gone....
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 15th 2014, 4:11 pm

Go Spencer! I hope he wins.

Tony did say that final 5 was the last time he could use both idols, so I have no idea why he didn't use one to save Trish. Does anyone remember if Jeff said anything about it?

I give Kass credit for at least talking with Woo and Spencer before the immunity challenge.

I've been reading that it's a final 2 this year.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 15th 2014, 4:38 pm

Tony knows that he can't use the idols, but he lied to the rest of the people to make them think that he can use it at final four too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 15th 2014, 5:01 pm

I am so excited that Spencer is still in it and that spoiler about Trish being in the final three was WRONG! Nothing against Trish but I would love to see a Spencer and Tony final two...and if there is a final three I would love to see Woo in there...just not Kass.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 15th 2014, 6:22 pm

Forgot to mention Kass flipping the bird at Trish as she was leaving. I don't think Trish saw her do it. I wonder what her reaction was watching it on tv.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   May 16th 2014, 5:32 pm

Tony's goodbye to Trish

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Episode 12 "Straw That Broke the Camel's Back"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: