TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 10th 2014, 10:05 pm

Quote :
The final four teams have a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Liverpool, England; a misinterpretation puts one team in jeopardy.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 10th 2014, 11:11 pm

I'll be tuning in now - It was said to me Rachel didn't make it too far. Now I'm interested. Rooting for them. Team Big Brother! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 7:34 am

Me too.
Back to top Go down
ebowers
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 5:37 pm

Me three!!!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 5:46 pm

lol! Looks like you picked a good night to watch. Seems it's Rachel/Brendon that are the team in jeopardy.

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 5:47 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 8:04 pm

Thanks for posting the videos. I still haven't figured out how to post non-youtube videos LOL

I did see previews where it looks like Rachel was having a meltdown...so was it really bad? Do I have to ask?

Another 2 hrs before it airs here.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 8:25 pm

Yes, Catty, she had one of her famous "Rachel" meltdowns. lol! 
She made a really stupid mistake (they probably would have come in first if she didn't mess up)
I think the meltdown was more because she was physically exhausted.

I have to say that Brendon is a darn good competitor.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 9:01 pm

it wasn't that bad, it was kind of understandable after making a stupid mistake, more upset with herself probably, but it was still a meltdown.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 11th 2014, 9:29 pm

I had company so I'll have to catch the episode online tomorrow.

I didn't realize this, until he pointed it out. WTG Rachel/Brendon, they're damn good racers.

Miss Cleo BB ‏@MissCleoBB 1h
CONGRATULATIONS BRENCHEL!! FIRST TEAM IN #AmazingRace HISTORY TO CROSS THE FINISH LINE TWICE!! FINAL 3 BABY!! @RachelEReilly @brendonvbb12
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 12th 2014, 8:31 pm

I finally watched and remembering the poem looked harder than the other tasks.

I think Rachel was more mad at herself for not reading the clue correctly.

I loved the soccer.  Rachel and Brendon were pretty good at it. (I can't wait for the World Cup this summer!!)

I was sad for Leo and Jamal.  I would have liked to see them in the final 3 along with Brendon and Rachel.

It looks like they skydive to the finish line in the finale in Las Vegas.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   May 13th 2014, 7:03 pm

I finally watched too catty. OMG LOL, Rachel lost it big time. STOP CRYING!!! HA!!! I blame Brendon too because she did say size 9 and 11 at first when reading the clue. Then he picked up a 10 and said "10 right" and she didn't answer him. So, they both screwed up.

I saw that skydive at the end, how amazing that must have been. Sorry, but I just don't care for the country singers and hated the way they raced this season.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 11 "Hei Ho Heidi Ho"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: