AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 7th 2014, 3:53 pm

Quote :
During an intense challenge, castaways attempt to crack the code and earn a spot in the final five. Additionally, one castaway’s paranoia threatens another’s stake in the game.

I hope Spencer and Tasha can get through this week, but the odds are against them.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 7th 2014, 5:23 pm

fingers crossed catty
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 7th 2014, 11:13 pm

I haven't seen the entire episode because of basketball, but I saw who was voted out. Sad

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 8th 2014, 5:15 am

I was sooooo bummed that Tasha was voted out!!
If she made it to the end she would have won (I really believe that).
She was a great competitor and she had such a nice personality!

I can't stand Kass and not just because she turned on Tasha AGAIN...I dislike her for so many other reasons.

All my rooting is going to Spencer and Tony (the only other two that are playing a great game!)
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 8th 2014, 6:06 am

I really hope Kass is next to leave.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 8th 2014, 12:38 pm

confession... I like Kass. She is cold and ruthless, but not mean. She is playing with the gifts she has.. a logical mind. I hate that Tasha got voted out, but I can see why Kass did it. Tasha was too well loved by the jury.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 8th 2014, 2:32 pm

kass definitely has a curmudgeonly side thats annoying, but her game moves haven't been wrong.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 8th 2014, 3:13 pm

I've been rooting for Spencer, Tasha and Tony, but now mostly Spencer. I don't mind Tony, but he irritated me last night and it wasn't even about Kass. When they returned to camp after the immunity challenge, Tony seemed upset he didn't win the challenge, but happy someone else besides Tasha did. He is a control freak. He has all the idols available and wants/needs more. If he is in the final 2 with Trish, Kass or Woo, he should win, but I'm not rooting for him.

Woo was really sweet with the kids. Those kids were so cute!

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 8th 2014, 5:38 pm

I guess Spencer will have to win a few more immunity challenges in order to stay, no?
Is next week the last time that Tony can use his immunity idols?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 8th 2014, 6:02 pm

I think Kass is a hot mess. It was Tasha's words that made Kass think and then flip flop, not her own mind. Had Tasha not said "he's our Russell Hantz" I think Kass may have gone with voting with Spencer and Tasha. The way she changes teams/her mind every five seconds, can you imagine her on Big Brother  lol! 

If Tony doesn't win this game it will be a shame. Not that I like him, I would love for Spencer to win, but because he clearly outplayed and outwitted these idiots. Woo, what's he there for? For Tony to tell him who to vote for and Trish, OMG what a waste of space. She's so far up Tony's butt, it's disgusting. Tasha was a good physical player and although she tried to make a move, she just didn't have the support to get behind her. I hope we do see her again, I like her a lot.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 8th 2014, 6:11 pm

I missed last night's show, sorry to hear Tasha was voted out. I was hoping her and Spencer would make F2. I'll reserve my judgment on Kass till after I watch, later tonight. I've been kinda behind her & Trish as well, but I'm not happy with what I'm hearing at this point. I do not want Tony to win.
He's waaay too paranoid. Makes me nervous.

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2754
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   May 15th 2014, 9:16 pm

bergen wrote:
kass definitely has a curmudgeonly side thats annoying,  but her game moves haven't been wrong.

Disagree.

Kass's ridiculously stupid decision to flip on her alliance and vote out Sarah was 100% an emotional decision. And it cost her any chance to win. Her social game is ATROCIOUS and that's because she has the personality of a bag of rocks. She cannot seem to go a day or two without needlessly picking fights. Almost every juror DESPISES her and she will be demolished by any and all of the other (now) three left in the game. MAJOR GOAT.

Coming into the season, Kass probably knew that her many limitations gave her zero chance to win, so she's decided to go for 'airtime' and 'notoriety' instead. She admits that she likes to cause kaos and that has ruled ALL of her decisions. And I haven't seen any 'logical mind' in her gameplay at all.

Basically, Kass is Sugar.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Episode 11 "Havoc to Wreak"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: