Share | 

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 10 "Bull Down"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty

Number of posts : 15040
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 10 "Bull Down"   May 4th 2014, 8:23 pm

A double U turn in Spain threatens the alliance; one team's future is put at risk by a possibly game-changing injury.

Number of posts : 16474
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 10 "Bull Down"   May 5th 2014, 5:55 am

Connor and David ran another good leg but they continue to annoy me. Yes Dave, we know you're 60 and yes Dave, we know you're pissed that Brendon and Rachel u-turned you and it was "inappropriate". Time to move on. (I guess Dave and Connor u-turning Jamal and Leo in the same leg was "appropriate"?) IMO, both u-turns were just good game play.
I was surprised to see the Cowboys eliminated. They are such strong racers. Goes to show that one small hiccup can end anyone's race.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 10 "Bull Down"   May 5th 2014, 8:47 am

I agree cuz, my gosh enough with Dave. it's a shame because they are such strong competitors and keep winning first but I could care less. He's such a whiner.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 10 "Bull Down"   May 5th 2014, 3:49 pm

Dave is annoying. I'm okay with Connor.

Leo and Jamal were my favorites this episode because of how funny they are. Too bad Jamal got hurt. Those "bulls" were pretty rough.

Rachel falls a lot  lol! 

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9264
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 10 "Bull Down"   May 5th 2014, 5:54 pm

catty wrote:

Leo and Jamal were my favorites this episode because of how funny they are.  Too bad Jamal got hurt.  Those "bulls" were pretty rough.

Rachel falls a lot  lol! 

catty, I just cracked up when you post that. I forgot about that last night, while running to the mat. she just went down
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 10 "Bull Down"   May 5th 2014, 9:20 pm

bergen wrote:
catty wrote:

Leo and Jamal were my favorites this episode because of how funny they are.  Too bad Jamal got hurt.  Those "bulls" were pretty rough.

Rachel falls a lot  lol! [/quot

catty, I just cracked up when you post that. I forgot about that last night, while running to the mat. she just went down

lol! She just went down.

Forgot to mention Jamal's pants falling down in the "running of the bulls" that was after he decided to just roll down the street instead of standing up to get hit again. Or was it Leo. Anyway that part made me laugh.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 10 "Bull Down"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 10 "Bull Down"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: