Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14547
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   April 28th 2014, 4:17 pm

One castaway's bidding strategy at the Survivor auction could pay off for them. Meanwhile, castaways draw rocks for a huge advantage in the game, and another castaway decides to show off his idol in an attempt to ensure his safety, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 30 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   April 28th 2014, 4:19 pm

What are the chances that Tony finds the hidden immunity idol? He has the special idol already, but the one Spencer just used will go back into the game right?

I hope Spencer or Tash finds it.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   April 30th 2014, 8:02 pm

I think I'm going to love tonight's episode!!  dance 

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17009
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   April 30th 2014, 8:50 pm

That was something. Tony is a force to be reckon with, although he's a bit touched in the head lol, he's still playing a great game. Looks like next week they want to turn on him HA, good luck with that, he has idols coming out of his butt.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   April 30th 2014, 8:54 pm

Yes. He's got at least 2 more tribals in the Bag! Spencer should.ve kept looking for the special idol.
He just gave it up after finding the idol, he practically gave it away.

Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 6:12 am

Cass is the one who annoys me the most, I am not even sure why! LOL
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16466
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 6:29 am

Does anyone know what the "special" immunity idol is? I must have missed how it's different from a regular Immunity idol. Is it that Tony can play it after the vote if he's voted out?
Back to top Go down
marylou2
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1340
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 6:35 am

That is right CJ. He can play it after the vote.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9182
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 9:06 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Does anyone know what the "special" immunity idol is? I must have missed how it's different from a regular Immunity idol. Is it that Tony can play it after the vote if he's voted out?

yes
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16466
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 11:44 am

Do the others know what it is?
(By the way, I'm still not a fan of the numerous immunity idols that Survivor sprinkles around now ... I've felt that way ever since Russell Hantz kept finding them during his first season. Lol)
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 12:15 pm

I don't have a problem with the idols. What I have a problem with is that these castaways (minus Tony) are dumb enough not to go and look for them. Every season. They're there. Go look!!

Tony is, by far, one of my favorite players ever. I love his aggressiveness. He's so smart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9182
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 1:40 pm

PhilipAlanPhoto wrote:
I don't have a problem with the idols. What I have a problem with is that these castaways (minus Tony) are dumb enough not to go and look for them. Every season. They're there. Go look!!

Tony is, by far, one of my favorite players ever. I love his aggressiveness. He's so smart.

i agree phil, but at this point, 1 or 2, run-of-the-mill idols is enough for a season

Tony is good, but fav player, No one beats Parvati in my books
Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 2:39 pm

Parvati is great. I just like players who aren't afraid to play - strategically and physically. Players like Russell & Tony put themselves out there to be voted out - but yet, find ways to stay - with either FANTASTIC game play or by simply going out and looking for an idol.
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 3:40 pm

I agree, too, PAP. That's why I'm so mad with Spencer. He knew there was a special idol out there, but stopped looking! Dumb.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 3:45 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Do the others know what it is?
(By the way, I'm still not a fan of the numerous immunity idols that Survivor sprinkles around now ... I've felt that way ever since Russell Hantz kept finding them during his first season. Lol)

The others were told of the special idol, but they showed no one else looking for it but Tony and of course he found it.  They don't know it can be used after the vote is counted. They don't know he found it. They only know of the one he showed last night.

I hate that he has all these idols.  He's good until final 4.

I was so happy Tasha won individual immunity.  I'm rooting for Spencer and Tasha.  And then Tony.

I am glad Jefra is gone.

Back to top Go down
PhilipAlanPhoto
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 4:06 pm

Spencer is also a great player this season, strategically. Very good. Tash is just good at winning comps, which I respect. My hope is for a Cass, Tony & Spencer final 3. (Cass there just so Tony and/or Spencer wins).

And who knows... maybe everyone is out there looking for idols and CBS just edits it out.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35348
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 5:24 pm

I think the girls are going to get rid of Tony before he makes final three. ( or two if the rumors are correct)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2701
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 1st 2014, 5:28 pm

Everybody is out looking for idols. Jefra's interviews are coming out now. She got a clue to the idol during the cave reward and was looking for it (the one Spencer already had). Jeremiah had interviewed that he and others were looking for idols as well.

Finding idols with clues is one thing. Tony finding the Super Idol by digging in some random spot is production interference. Look who has found idols in the last several seasons. Tony. Spencer. Malcolm. Russhole. All production faves. All Probst faves. Not a coincidence.

Jefra also revealed that she was gonna flip on Tony last week but Trish and Kass rebuffed her advances so she stuck with the Five rather than draw rocks. The edit hides this, of course, and leaves her out hanging as a player who won't make big moves, which is bullshit.

Speaking of production interference, Jefra was clearly sacrificed in order to save Spencer. Spencer's Hail Mary was so obvious that only a fool would believe it. Tony's confessionals about being paranoid sounded almost scripted. I do not believe for one second that his moves are because of his supposed paranoia.

And how much of a threat is JEFRA and a possible women's alliance to a fellow that has TWO idols in his pocket and is guaranteed F4/F3 ? Zero threat. I have NO doubt that the producers were whispering in Tony's ear about how awesome he's playing with stupid move after stupid move in a blatant attempt to get the approval of the All-Powerful Probst who's in love with blindsides and pseudo-blindsides and who keeps harping on 'big moves' every week. They have certainly guaranteed Tony another season of Survivor to play. And they have probably told Tony that he will be the second coming of Russhole Hantz, and the dumbass's ego is lapping it up.

Really, the only two players left to cheer for are Trish and Tasha. They are NOT playing to the cameras, they are playing to win the game. Woo is a clueless fool and the other three are competing for airtime by making so-called 'big moves' that provide 'blindsides' (real or not), but these moves make absolutely ZERO sense strategically. The goal of Tony and Kass and Spencer is notoriety and future invitations to return again and again, not to take their chances and actually play to win the game, like most of the other players.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   May 2nd 2014, 12:53 am

AABB Admin wrote:
I think the girls are going to get rid of Tony before he makes final three. ( or two if the rumors are correct)

Why would you spoil that for me??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Episode 10 "Chaos Is My Friend"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: