TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 25th 2014, 6:15 pm

The Big Brother sweethearts are running a race that irritates and frustrates all the other all-star teams. The Amazing Race airs Sunday at 8/7c! Only CBS

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 5845
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 27th 2014, 10:14 pm

I found it very easy to root for "The Brenchel" tonight.  The other teams (except for the cowboys) really are beyond irritating to me.  What do Dave/Connor want?  They won the 9th leg of the race.  Maybe "The Brenchel" got them all fired up!  It's not fun watching when everyone is helping each other.  I wanted the country singers to go home so badly tonight!!  Oh well...karma's a @#!*^, as it looks like "The Brenchel" gets U-turned next week.
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 28th 2014, 5:17 am

ebowers, I only find the cowgirls and Dave irritating.
Leo and Jamal jumped in with them only because they think it would be easier to beat those two teams instead of trying to beat the "Brenchels" (LOL) and the cowboys at the end.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 28th 2014, 4:13 pm

Pretty boring episode.  I can't believe cleaning a hotel room was the detour or roadblock.  Couldn't they have found something better.

I don't get why Caroline and Jen was so upset with Brendon and Rachel, just because of the UTurn??  It wasn't even used on them.  I also didn't get the "not like us" comment.  Did they mean "nice"??

I wish Leo and Jamal hadn't helped CJ with that task.  I think, at this point in the race, they need to put as much time between themselves and the other racers.

Nice prize.  Too bad it went Dave and Connor.  I was hoping LJ would get first.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 28th 2014, 6:48 pm

I agree catty
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 28th 2014, 8:32 pm

Dumb and very juvenile of the Accidental Alliance. Let's just get rid of the U Turn if you're not allowed to U Turn someone who is 60 yrs old lol. If his age is such a problem, he shouldn't even be racing. I have no respect for the Country Girls, two non elimination legs, an express pass and help with every leg of the race. How does that make them Allstars?
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 29th 2014, 12:11 am

I saw a tweet today that I thought was good, which was something like 'if it wasn't for Brenchel, I wouldn't know I was watching a race.'

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4551
Registration date : 2010-12-18

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 29th 2014, 12:42 am

From what I've seen, Dave and the Country Girls are getting a lot of negative feedback. I never understood why the Country Girls were picked, but then again, I didn't understand quite a few picks for this "All Star" season. I just find it interesting that no girl from this season has spoken positively about the country girls, which makes me think they rubbed all of them the wrong way, the twinnies the most who insult them pretty harshly.

In other news, I caught up on some of the insider videos, and I had no idea that Rachel finally talked about her dyslexia and how it affects her in challenges. The only reason I remembered she had it before was because of Brendon speaking about it back during BB13.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 29th 2014, 9:12 am

gluedtothepc wrote:
I saw a tweet today that I thought was good, which was something like 'if it wasn't for Brenchel, I wouldn't know I was watching a race.'

EXACTLY!!!! I have never seen on Amazing Race a team U-turn the other team, apologize and then HELP that team out with the U-turn and then all teams hug it out...I like nice, but that's just not my style of AR
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   April 29th 2014, 3:07 pm

Odin wrote:
From what I've seen, Dave and the Country Girls are getting a lot of negative feedback. I never understood why the Country Girls were picked, but then again, I didn't understand quite a few picks for this "All Star" season. I just find it interesting that no girl from this season has spoken positively about the country girls, which makes me think they rubbed all of them the wrong way, the twinnies the most who insult them pretty harshly.

In other news, I caught up on some of the insider videos, and I had no idea that Rachel finally talked about her dyslexia and how it affects her in challenges. The only reason I remembered she had it before was because of Brendon speaking about it back during BB13.

Was it this weeks insider videos? I haven't seen them. Or was it an older one that I might have missed.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 9 "Acccidental Alliance"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: