Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14851
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 21st 2014, 4:42 pm

Homesick castaways are granted a brief reprieve with letters from home. Meanwhile, one castaway secretly embarks on a stakeout to gather intel from the competition and another castaway falls hard while attempting to collect coconuts from the treetops, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 23 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 21st 2014, 6:26 pm

LOL a spy shack!! I can't wait to see that. Tony's a mess, but he's playing a good game.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 21st 2014, 8:03 pm

I know I laughed at his spy shack too. He's too paranoid, which I hate, but I can't deny he is entertaining.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 23rd 2014, 6:57 pm

Oh boy, do I need to get my eyes checked! I thought the heading said "Soy Shack" LOL
I kept thinking What the hell is a soy shack?  shoot_me 

Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 24th 2014, 9:35 am

I know Tony is playing a good game, but I just can't cheer for him. Hope he doesn't win.

Meanwhile.. Jeremiah confessed to being a model... and boy is he: http://www.maxtalent.com/models/model.cfm/Jeremiah-Wood/0/id/200
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9247
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 24th 2014, 10:08 am

AABB Admin wrote:
I know Tony is playing a good game, but I just can't cheer for him.  Hope he doesn't win.

Meanwhile.. Jeremiah confessed to being a model... and boy is he: http://www.maxtalent.com/models/model.cfm/Jeremiah-Wood/0/id/200

I agree Nancy, isnt it off. I dont really know what it is, he definitely is running around playing hard. But I cant stand him.
Also I often wonder if its Tony I cant stand or the people that blindly follow him that i really cant stand and that in return makes me hate him.

Hubba, Hubba Jeremiah
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 24th 2014, 12:19 pm

Well, I think I know what it is about Tony that puts me off. I've never reacted well to that kind of man ... arrogant, cocky and so willing to manipulate and use others but gets pissy if anyone does it to him.
I agree that he's playing a good game so far and has influenced many evictions but I'm not rooting for him at all.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35511
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 24th 2014, 12:38 pm

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Well, I think I know what it is about Tony that puts me off. I've never reacted well to that kind of man ... arrogant, cocky and so willing to manipulate and use others but gets pissy if anyone does it to him.
I agree that he's playing a good game so far and has influenced many evictions but I'm not rooting for him at all.

just like in Big Brother!
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 24th 2014, 12:45 pm

I agree with all of the above regarding Tony.
And thank you Nancy, for the Jeremiah pics!  Very Happy 

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 24th 2014, 1:05 pm

Jeremiah cleans up good. Thank you for the pictures.  clap 
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   April 24th 2014, 3:14 pm

Tony's paranoia irritates me and he has a good case to win if he makes it to the end, but I want Spencer or Tash to win, not him. Tony does make it entertaining and with that special idol he found, I see him making at least two more weeks...or tribal councils

Jeremiah is HOT!

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Episode 9 "Sitting in My Spy Shack"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: