View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: true tori   April 16th 2014, 10:39 pm

I can't believe they are letting them make a reality show about this.

Who is watching?
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 17th 2014, 8:01 am

i want to protest becuase I think good gosh some things have just go to be handled in private, especially when kids are concerned. But who am I kidding, i will probably at least peek in at it.
I am assuming she needs the money, which also played into her filming this
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 17th 2014, 8:01 am

bergen wrote:
i want to protest becuase I think, good gosh some things have just got to be handled in private, especially when kids are concerned. But who am I kidding, i will probably at least peek in at it.
I am assuming she needs the money, which also played into her filming this
Back to top Go down
Lori
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 22965
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 17th 2014, 8:15 am

Ill probably watch if there's nothing else on but geez is anything private anymore?  I always cringe when these Yahoo's blame a sex addiction for the reason they cheat.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 18th 2014, 6:56 am

She also has that new show coming out w/ Jennie Garth.

I wonder if a true sex addict would have gone 8 years w/o cheating. What's he been doing all this time if she can never give him enough sex.

And not that cheating is ever okay, but come on Tori, that's how he ended up with you in the first place!
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 18th 2014, 6:57 am

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 22nd 2014, 3:05 pm

don't forget this starts tonight
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 22nd 2014, 3:37 pm

I'm going to watch this sad mess.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 23rd 2014, 1:08 am

It really is a sad mess. I watched tonight, and found myself alternating between feeling really sad for her and the kids, to remembering how she and Dean got together in the first place. As a viewer, I guess I needed her to reference that in some way in one of her first interviews of this episode so that I could feel free to be on her 'side' for the duration of this, if that makes sense. I am definitely on kids' team, though, and feel so bad for them. Sadly, it sounds like Dean has lifelong issues that he has not done a good job of dealing with, which have carried over into his adult relationships.

Number of posts : 14893
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 23rd 2014, 3:34 pm

I felt the same way. As Wendy Williams says. almost daily, "how you got him is how you'll lose him". I do lean more towards feeling bad for her because of the kids. Her kids seems to be well behaved in terms of listening to their mom, some kids can just be brats.

All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 26th 2014, 6:43 am

I also have mixed feelings about this show. While I do think it's pretty brave of them to put this all out there, I do have to understand her desire to tell her side of the story. I think people who have never been cheated on can't understand why/how conflicted the cheated on spouse can consider staying and trying to work through it. Also, I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who can relate to this struggle who this show might be helping.

On the other hand, I can't believe they are sharing something so personal with the world. They will never be able to take any of that privacy back.

The kid thing I'm also torn about. I can see why it might be beneficial for them to be able to look back when they are older and be able to see deep inside the issues. I just hope they are able to differentiate between Dean's roles as a father and a husband.

However, I think she has no right to bitch about the paps.
Back to top Go down
girlmomtobe
All Star
All Star

PostSubject: Re: true tori   April 27th 2014, 7:58 pm

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: true tori   October 24th 2014, 10:32 am

so here I am thinking she is having a nervous breakdown and then I read her show is starting next month and they are filming. Man, I use to love her. She is so desperate now it so not attractive to watch anymore. Also how many times does someone want to watch a show and the person goes to the hospital, for kind of no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: true tori   October 24th 2014, 12:05 pm

catty wrote:
I felt the same way.  As Wendy Williams says. almost daily, "how you got him is how you'll lose him".  I do lean more towards feeling bad for her because of the kids.  Her kids seems to be well behaved in terms of listening to their mom, some kids can just be brats.  

well yes, considering they jumped in the sack immediately after meeting, it's hard to muster a whole lot of sympathy for her.  I feel bad for the kids having to have their parents' dirty laundry out there for the rest of their lives, that's the sad part of the whole situation.  I mean come on if my hubby was a drunk who slept around, he'd be kicked to the curb in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318

PostSubject: Re: true tori   October 24th 2014, 12:28 pm

bergen wrote:
so here I am thinking she is having a nervous breakdown and then I read her show is starting next month and they are filming. Man, I use to love her. She is so desperate now it so not attractive to watch anymore. Also how many times does someone want to watch a show and the person goes to the hospital, for kind of no real reason.

Season 2 is airing now, the first episode was on Tuesday, I watched the first episode online last night.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: true tori   October 24th 2014, 12:39 pm

Jack'd wrote:
bergen wrote:

Season 2 is airing now, the first episode was on Tuesday, I watched the first episode online last night.

oh, i am sure this breakdown will be fit in at some point
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: true tori   October 26th 2014, 12:09 am

I am watching this and feel like a lot of it is "acting".
Sad!...because I really liked their reality show Inn Love when they owned that neat B&B...it seemed so real.
(now I am thinking maybe that was all acting too) scratch

Back to top Go down
Lori

PostSubject: Re: true tori   November 26th 2014, 2:20 pm

This show is my favorite train wreck weekly, lol.  Tori is so controlling.  I can't believe she doesn't trust Dean to take care of her kids in her absence, never mind there's a nanny there, lol.

...and how about her walking around with rock hard fake boobs? scared
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: true tori   

Back to top Go down

true tori
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Other Reality TV Shows-
Jump to: