View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 14th 2014, 2:58 pm

One castaway's paranoia could lead to a game-changing flip, and a grade-school memory challenge looks more like a college exam for several exhausted castaways, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 16 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 16th 2014, 8:15 pm

This season is great!! It's one blindside after another, I love it.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35519
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 4:26 am

Jack'd wrote:
I liked LJ though.  Sorry to see him go.  He was dumb to play his veto last week.  Oh well. Spenser is still there.
Seems to me Spenser is getting the winners edit.

Last edited by AABB Admin on April 17th 2014, 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 5:14 am

AABB Admin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:
I liked LJ though.  Sorry to see him go.  He was dumb to play his veto last week.  Oh well. Spenser is still there.

I liked him too, Nancy, and I thought it was extremely nice that he gave Tony is idol after Tony gave him his...but game wise I thought "STUPID MOVE, LJ!".
Last night I knew when they kept showing LJ say "I trust Tony" that he was going!

Have you read any spoilers about the final three?
I really hope Spencer is one of the final three...the only person I really don't want to see in the final three is Kass.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16469
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 6:25 am

I like Spencer too but he'll have to win a few immunity idols in a row to get to the end, no?
The only ones I don't like much are Tony and Kass.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 7:58 am

Maureen wrote:
AABB Admin wrote:
Jack'd wrote:

I liked him too, Nancy, and I thought it was extremely nice that he gave Tony is idol after Tony gave him his...but game wise I thought "STUPID MOVE, LJ!".
Last night I knew when they kept showing LJ say "I trust Tony" that he was going!

Have you read any spoilers about the final three?
I really hope Spencer is one of the final three...the only person I really don't want to see in the final three is Kass.

I haven't seen any spoilers.  There were some at the very first of the season, but I think they were not correct.  It said there was an older woman in the final... I think two, not three.

Edit: I went back an looked when it first started and here is the one posted at the first of the year:

Spoiler:
Another info with a sense of doubt....
F12 will be 7 males, 5 females
F10 will be 6 males, 4 females
F6 will be 3 males, 3 females
F3 will be 3 females
F2 all females

1 female is evacuated but they said she has no injuries from the game.
also one of the final 3 is 1 old female, the other 2 are younger
final challenge is very tight, it takes a long time to finished

someone told me that it was according to the one of the filipino crew...

my source said he is certain that it is final 2, because the crew told him that the final challenge has only 3 females doing it, and it lasts long... maybe its really final 2 or maybe not, unless there are other explanations about the final challenge..

also additional info but not definite, the crew said that there are talks during filming about one castaway, that people will watch for, that will self-destruct during a tribal council (i don't know what this means), i asked does he have an idea who, he said it might be Spencer because the crew said it was a young white male that got the production talking about.
also i just known the crew said that production give codes to the castaways so that they would not reveal their real names during the shoot.

Last edited by AABB Admin on April 17th 2014, 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9251
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 8:04 am

so trish or kass then???? but can we be clear, these women are in their 40's, when did they become "older women"
lol, can you notice i am not handling turning 40 very well.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 8:05 am

i kind of like tasha also, but I realize she has no shot at all.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 8:09 am

Did a count and per the spoiler above.. F10 would be wrong if I'm counting right. there were 5 females and 5 males. ( this was last week)

So right there, the spoiler is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 8:16 am

more info:
Seems some players on twitter really don't like Kass, especially Tony.

( LOL - personally I think Kass is playing a good game. Maybe not enough to win, but enough to go far)
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 8:49 am

yeah I dont get the kass hate, she can be annoying, but I dont think she is playing horribly. Maybe she gets Tony out or something like that.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14892
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   April 17th 2014, 2:36 pm

Poor LJ, he didn't see that coming.

I'm glad Spencer is still there. I'm glad Tasha won immunity and is still in it too.

So does Woo fall and hurt himself in the next episode?

I am loving the season!

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Episode 8 "Bag of Tricks"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: