Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 6th 2014, 10:52 pm

The entire tribe embarks on the craziest idol hunt in the history of the game. Also, one castaway showcases their ninja-like skills to sabotage another, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 9 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 6th 2014, 10:56 pm

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned but the idol with "special powers" means that it can be used after the vote has been revealed.

I listened to Rob C's podcast and he refers to it as the "Tyler Perry" Idol because he suggested it to Jeff Probst.

I'm sure it has been mentioned before, but I was too lazy to go back and check.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 7th 2014, 8:19 am

wait, Tyler Perry the actor? he mentioned it to Jeff Probst?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 7th 2014, 2:31 pm

bergen wrote:

Yeah him. He watches Survivor.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 7th 2014, 3:41 pm

catty wrote:
bergen wrote:

Yeah him.  He watches Survivor.

lol, thats funny.
Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 7th 2014, 11:21 pm

The 'Tyler Perry' idol is the same idol that Yul S13 and Terry Deitz S12 had in their seasons. This initial version of the idol was much too powerful since it guaranteed the holder F4 or F3, so starting with S14, they switched to having the idol played before the votes were revealed. I have NO idea why Probst brought this overpowered idol back.

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 8th 2014, 6:04 am

I don't like it ... as you said, it guarantees the holder F3 or F4 unless the other players suspect the person has it and forces them to use it before then. I think that's much too powerful.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 9th 2014, 9:21 pm

good job spencer! but did he find the "special power idol" or just a normal idol?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 9th 2014, 10:56 pm

I loved that Spencer won immunity. He also found the special idol!! But it sounded like a normal idol to me and not some special idol. Or maybe he read it so fast that I didn't understand. Tasha did a good job too.

But Morgan, instead of Jeremiah or Tasha?

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 10th 2014, 8:06 am

Ya, I was happy for Spencer but I couldn't figure out why they chose Morgan either.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 10th 2014, 8:32 am

i don't know catty, they captioned him saying "this is a normal idol". i got so confused with the running around.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35507
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 10th 2014, 11:54 am

Cousin_Jake wrote:
Ya, I was happy for Spencer but I couldn't figure out why they chose Morgan either.
I think because Morgan was with the other side and she was a lazy bum.  Even though I'm sure they knew she would be good to keep around, most players hate lazy, conceited players and will vote them out on principle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 10th 2014, 12:53 pm

yeah, she was pretty horrible, and nasty. Man what she said about Kass.
I nearly hit the floor when she said "whatever Kass, you're 40" like its an insult. I'm 40, wtf!
Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 10th 2014, 12:56 pm

Exactly! Doesn't she know that life BEGINS at 40!  Smile

All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 1957
Registration date : 2010-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 10th 2014, 1:04 pm

Yeah, but those....
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Philip-Alan-Photography/6909574238
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   April 10th 2014, 2:46 pm

lol! I kind of liked Morgan even if she was a brat. At least she knows she is a brat. She'd probably get on my nerves too LOL

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Episode 7 "Mad Treasure Hunt"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: