Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"   April 1st 2014, 11:48 pm

It's every castaway for themselves, as two tribes become one in this season's merge. Meanwhile, one castaway's thirst for power could earn them a spot on the jury, and jaws drop as the blindside streak continues, on Survivor, Wednesday, April 2 at 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"   April 1st 2014, 11:49 pm

I can't wait! It's the merge!

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"   April 2nd 2014, 9:36 pm

great episode tonight! wonder how this will play out for Kass
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"   April 2nd 2014, 10:59 pm

OMG, Kass. I thought maybe Jefra was leaving. I hope Spencer is able to get through the next several weeks.
Sarah was a little dumb for getting so upset with any suggestion Kass was making. Still, Kass should have stuck with them because how is she going to beat LJ, Tony and Woo?

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"   April 3rd 2014, 7:49 am

catty wrote:
OMG, Kass.  I thought maybe Jefra was leaving.  I hope Spencer is able to get through the next several weeks.
Sarah was a little dumb for getting so upset with any suggestion Kass was making.  Still, Kass should have stuck with them because how is she going to beat LJ, Tony and Woo?

plus she'll be at the bottom of the barrel with that group. Stupid move IMO, but a great tribal.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"   April 3rd 2014, 12:30 pm

I think both Sarah and Tess blew it last night. Since Tess flipped, she may survive the next four evictions but then she's at the bottom of her "new" alliance and will be of no use to the others any longer.
Sarah took herself out of the game with her stubbornness.
(and those "clever" boys blew away two immunity idols for no good reason.)
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"   April 3rd 2014, 3:03 pm

Is there any way that Spencer, Tash, Jeremiah, and Morgan can convince Jefra to align with them.  I can see her having a better shot at winning immunity if she is up against any of them but I don't see how does up against her current allies. She is in the bottom of her alliance right before Kass.  Besides Woo, Tony, LJ and Trish, the other person they would have to worry about is Jeremiah and maybe Spencer.

She can get to the end, but who cares since I don't see her winning against the others she is currently aligned with.

I'm enjoying the season.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Episode 6 "Head of the Snake"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: