Survivor 28 - Episode 5 "We Found our Zombies"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Episode 5 "We Found our Zombies"   March 26th 2014, 6:04 pm

I'm watching every week, but not posting about it because I don't know anyone's names  lol! I'm enjoying it though!

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 5 "We Found our Zombies"   March 26th 2014, 6:59 pm

Thanks for making a thread.  I am on my kindle and couldn't do it.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 5 "We Found our Zombies"   March 26th 2014, 8:03 pm

Why the heck did they vote out that girl? lol, what's her name? and not the other girl that was previously in the other group?
Back to top Go down
Maureen

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 5 "We Found our Zombies"   March 26th 2014, 8:52 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Why the heck did they vote out that girl? lol, what's her name? and not the other girl that was previously in the other group?

I think the Brains trusted the female cop more than Alexis.

I would have been bull if those two female Brains wanted to vote out another one of their strong players AGAIN!
 lol! 

They are looking pretty good now with the merge coming up, but the one sitting in the best spot right now is the female cop...she can now choose to go with either of the tribes of 5.

I am just glad Spencer is safe ...for now. I like the kid.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 5 "We Found our Zombies"   March 27th 2014, 10:43 pm

I like Spencer too. I hope he gets to the end and maybe even win. I don't know why, but I also like Morgan.

I thought they would vote out Sarah or Jeremiah. Not the other girl.

I can't believe that other girl quit! I've seen people go through worse all the seasons and they sucked it up.

Tony irritates me, but I like Woo or Wu...I can't remember how you spell it. I don't care for Jefra, I don't know why.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 5 "We Found our Zombies"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Episode 5 "We Found our Zombies"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: