TAR 24 All Stars Episode 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite"   March 21st 2014, 11:20 pm

In exotic Sri Lanka teams will spin it, fish it, sew it, and one team may lose it! Don't miss the closest leg yet. The Amazing Race airs Sunday at 8/7c. Only CBS

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite"   March 24th 2014, 8:36 pm

Just watched online - That was a great episode. Kudos to Brenchel for using their heads and taking the connecting flight. They are working so much better together this time around. The Globetrotters are so much fun, I love Big Easy!! The sweat shop was hard to watch, I feel so bad for those people. Of course, Luke has to be likable this leg of the race where they got eliminated. Sri Lanka looks beautiful, so happy to see the people rebuild and overcome the devastation of the Tsunami.

Looks like Rachel loses her shit next week LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite"   March 24th 2014, 9:33 pm

Jack'd wrote:
Just watched online - That was a great episode. Kudos to Brenchel for using their heads and taking the connecting flight. They are working so much better together this time around. The Globetrotters are so much fun, I love Big Easy!! The sweat shop was hard to watch, I feel so bad for those people. Of course, Luke has to be likable this leg of the race where they got eliminated. Sri Lanka looks beautiful, so happy to see the people rebuild and overcome the devastation of the Tsunami.

agreed with everything you said
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite"   March 25th 2014, 1:13 am

I agree with you two. Just wanted to add that I'm really enjoying Leo and Jamal too.  Good call by Brendon and Rachel.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite"   March 25th 2014, 9:49 am

Forgot to mention that the guy in the airport with the laptop posts at sucks and r f f I thought it was neat that he provided some live spoilers this time around.

Number of posts : 16157
Registration date : 2008-05-09

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite"   March 26th 2014, 1:35 pm

Jack'd wrote:

The Globetrotters are definitely the most fun to watch this season, Lynda.
I really like Luke's mom too... so I felt bad that they were eliminated!
Rachel and Brendan are doing good but a tad boring to watch...I hope next week Rachel turns Vegas Rachel ...now that is good TV! eating popcorn 
I like Connor and his Dad and Jessica and John!
I have lots of favs this season!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 5 "Can't Make Fish Bite"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: