TAR 24 All Stars Episode 4 "Smarter, Not Harder"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14988
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 4 "Smarter, Not Harder"   March 14th 2014, 2:42 pm

One racer pours blood and tears into an exhausting Roadblock and another racer suffers a meltdown during an extremely difficult Detour, on the All-Star edition of Amazing Race Sunday, 8/7c. Only CBS!

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9262
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 4 "Smarter, Not Harder"   March 17th 2014, 8:41 am

good episode. it's amazing how one challenge can catch up all the teams when there were 3 flights.
rachel and brandon sure seem like they have matured from their last rounds on reality tv.
I'm glad it was a NEL, i wasn't ready to see them go

oh also, why was rachel wearing panty hose?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 4 "Smarter, Not Harder"   March 17th 2014, 11:39 am

It was a good episode, that drink pouring task sure seemed hard. I was proud of Rachel last night for giving Luke the pep talk he needed to finish strong. I don't know about the panty hose, lol but nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to her. I know she's as white as Dr. Will, so maybe she wears them for a bit of color. How about Luke coming out last night to the TV audience. Kudos to him and to his Mom for being so supportive. The Globetrotters are so much fun, I just love watching them on the race.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14988
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 4 "Smarter, Not Harder"   March 17th 2014, 3:44 pm

The Globetrotters are fun. They always seem to be having a good time.

I'm glad it was an NEL. Rachel is doing better at controlling her emotions. Although she can never hide her emotions in her face. The side eye glance lol They did a close up of Elissa's necklace that she's selling on her site. I'm not sure the producers knew that.

I think Luke and Rachel are a lot alike in terms of being a little bratty when things aren't going their way in a competition.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 4 "Smarter, Not Harder"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 4 "Smarter, Not Harder"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: