Survivor 28 - Episode 3 "Our Time to Shine"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Episode 3 "Our Time to Shine"   March 10th 2014, 5:22 pm

One Tribe considers throwing an immunity challenge in order to bench one of its strongest players. Also, a meltdown at a reward challenge could mark the end for one struggling castaway, on Survivor, Wednesday, 8/7c. Only CBS

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 3 "Our Time to Shine"   March 13th 2014, 6:42 am

Well, that was a pretty strange episode ... I'm so glad that the Brawn tribe couldn't manage to throw a challenge (thank you Yung!) and Cliff has survived another week.
JíTia must be the most inept player we've ever had on Survivor ... is there anything she can do?
From this recent episode, we learned that she can't listen to instructions, can't rebound and she can't dive in deep water.
I still can't believe she's a nuclear engineer with a doctorate.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 3 "Our Time to Shine"   March 13th 2014, 11:18 am

this is such a judgement statement, but I find some of the smartest people the most odd.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 3 "Our Time to Shine"   March 13th 2014, 2:54 pm

I hope Cops R Us are broken up next week, with the switch. I can't watch a season of those 2.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 3 "Our Time to Shine"   March 13th 2014, 4:46 pm

I'm so glad J'tia is gone. I really like Spencer and I hope that with the twist next week he is able to start his game again, maybe with Morgan if they are on the same tribe. I'm guessing it will be split into two tribes.

Cop R Us are so annoying especially Tony. And I still don't get why you would ever throw a challenge, especially this early in the game. I'm glad it didn't work out.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
chc64
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 4271
Registration date : 2013-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 3 "Our Time to Shine"   March 15th 2014, 6:30 pm

I totally agree, catty.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Episode 3 "Our Time to Shine"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Episode 3 "Our Time to Shine"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: