TAR 24 All Stars Episode 3 "Welcome to the Jungle"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14987
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 3 "Welcome to the Jungle"   March 6th 2014, 3:55 pm

It's the perfect day to race, but before the day ends, the Amazing Race All Stars encounter the most dangerous challenge ever! A New Amazing Race All Stars airs Sunday, 8/7c. Only CBS!

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 3 "Welcome to the Jungle"   March 10th 2014, 5:19 pm

The Globetrotters are funny and fun. I liked when they danced after completing the task and then it was funny when they showed a glimpse of Big Easy getting out of the taxi.

I can't believe there was such a large gap in time between the 1st and 2nd plane....3 hrs!

Rachel made me laugh this episode. Hopefully she changes her shorts. I doubt she'll be wearing them in ice or snow.

Megan just seems like a really sweet/nice person.

Number of posts : 16470
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 3 "Welcome to the Jungle"   March 10th 2014, 5:23 pm

I enjoyed this week's episode ... some of those tasks were pretty hard!
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 3 "Welcome to the Jungle"   March 10th 2014, 6:40 pm

catty wrote:
The Globetrotters are funny and fun.  I liked when they danced after completing the task and then it was funny when they showed a glimpse of Big Easy getting out of the taxi.

I can't believe there was such a large gap in time between the 1st and 2nd plane....3 hrs!

Rachel made me laugh this episode.  Hopefully she changes her shorts.  I doubt she'll be wearing them in ice or snow.

Megan just seems like a really sweet/nice person.

I love the Globetrotters, always did. They have a lot of fun racing and that's what I like to see. They don't take themselves seriously. LOL at Big Easy not being allowed to do the repelling task because he's too big!

Rachel, what a hot mess lol, no I read she wears those shorts the entire time  afraid 

Did you see next week's coming attractions? Another week where I'm going to want to slap Luke upside the head.

Yeah, shame for the you-tubers, they were good sports though.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 3 "Welcome to the Jungle"   March 10th 2014, 8:50 pm

I hope she doesn't wear them the entire time, Jack'd.

I also forgot to mention the Afghanimals. I liked them this episode too.

And I'm impressed with Margie.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 3 "Welcome to the Jungle"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 3 "Welcome to the Jungle"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: