TAR 24 All Stars Episode 2 "Baby Bear's Soup"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 2 "Baby Bear's Soup"   February 27th 2014, 11:48 pm

Mark and Mallory continue to struggle with communication and one major mistake jeopardizes their chances to keep racing.

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 2 "Baby Bear's Soup"   March 2nd 2014, 8:23 pm

That was a good episode. Felt so bad for Mallory & Mark but mostly Mallory. Mark looked like he could care less. Rachel was pretty upset over their elimination. I really can't stand the cowboys and already Luke is starting to piss me off. I want to slap him every time he yells at his mother. She's the competitor for that team, all he does is whine! I love Flight Time and Big Easy. LOL at that little girl giving him a hard time while he was building his car.

Next week looks hilarious with Rachel & Brendon in the water and Brendon yelling for help lol.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9255
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 2 "Baby Bear's Soup"   March 2nd 2014, 9:16 pm

Jack'd wrote:
That was a good episode. Felt so bad for Mallory & Mark but mostly Mallory. Mark looked like he could care less. Rachel was pretty upset over their elimination. I really can't stand the cowboys and already Luke is starting to piss me off. I want to slap him every time he yells at his mother. She's the competitor for that team, all he does is whine! I love Flight Time and Big Easy. LOL at that little girl giving him a hard time while he was building his car.  

Next week looks hilarious with Rachel & Brendon in the water and Brendon yelling for help lol.

pretty much how I feel.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14909
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 2 "Baby Bear's Soup"   March 3rd 2014, 3:21 pm

Margie kicked ass bulding that car!

I don't think Mark really wanted to race with Mallory. He should have just left his backpack. I'm sure the other racers would have given him clothes.

I enjoyed Rachel's reaction to winning their first leg on both seasons combined.

PostSubject: Re: TAR 24 All Stars Episode 2 "Baby Bear's Soup"   

Back to top Go down

TAR 24 All Stars Episode 2 "Baby Bear's Soup"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Amazing Race-
Jump to: