Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack'd
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 17318
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"   February 24th 2014, 5:31 pm

Here we go!!!

Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"   February 26th 2014, 8:58 pm

Judging by the tweets I saw, it looks like it could be a good premiere tonight. One more hour to go here on the west coast.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9246
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"   February 26th 2014, 9:59 pm

I liked the premiere. The brains, well let's just say not too brainy.
Back to top Go down
Cousin_Jake

Number of posts : 16468
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"   February 27th 2014, 6:22 am

I wouldn't have been able to resist voting out J'Tia. Arrogant, bossy and immature with no people skills whatsoever. Destroying their rice supply would have pushed me over the edge.
I would have thought that someone with a doctorate in nuclear engineering would have superior analytical skills and be good at solving problems ... not so much.
Garrett stated in his bio that he had spent over 2000 hours preparing to compete on Survivor ... maybe some of those hours should have been spent on googling "How to build a shelter out of bamboo" or remembering the rule "always bring your immunity idol to Tribal".
Back to top Go down
KayS

Number of posts : 25134
Registration date : 2008-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"   February 27th 2014, 6:49 am

Entertaining first episode for sure!
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14843
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"   February 27th 2014, 3:35 pm

The Brains were stupid, but entertaining. J'Tia dumping the rice, Garrett wanting to outwit and outplay, but not wanting to have to "survive" on Survivor, and Kass telling J'Tia why she was voting for her at the first tribal. The only two that seemed to have any sense were Tash and Spencer and even them I'm not sure about. Then Tony on Brawn building his "spyshack"  lol! I loved it all.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Hugh310
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2753
Registration date : 2010-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"   February 28th 2014, 2:55 pm

KayS wrote:
Entertaining first episode for sure!

Indeed  ...

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"   

Back to top Go down

Survivor 28 - Feb. 26th - Episode 1 - "Hot Girl With a Grudge"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: Survivor-
Jump to: