AuthorMessage
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 24th 2013, 1:04 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
I read the blogs this week.  I knew Yolanda was sick, but didn't realize how bad it was.  
Carlton makes no apologies for her "weird".You can see the cracks developing between Brandi and Lisa.

is that was she calls herself? I can think of many other words.
i ffw'd through her parts anyway, i find her story boring.
they are all becoming trashy though, sick excuse or not
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 24th 2013, 2:31 pm

i will say though, i could watch a whole show of Yolanda and her flowers and house.
Back to top Go down
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14644
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 24th 2013, 5:07 pm

I thought it was nice that Kim, Kyle and Mauricio helped Brandi look for the dog. Considering they haven't had the best of relationships. Now was it probably all for the show? Probably. lol

Not enough Kim this episode. I did wonder if that was Kim's date for the night at the dinner party or just a friend of Yolanda's? Maybe they were just sitting next to each other during the music playing.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 31st 2013, 2:58 pm

What a mess, but what is do I expect from these hw dinners.  I thought Joyce was rude to Lisa as soon as she walked in with her comment to Martin or Mohammed about them being the only reason she was there.  She should have turned down the invitation.  Same with Brandi.

Am I the only one who had hard time telling Mohammed and Martin apart?

I like Kim but enough with the dog segments.  I like her more when she's interacting with the other women.

Carlton taking her husband and mother in law to Hustler to shop was so weird.  I'll give her credit for at least letting us into her life with her family regardless of the strangeness with that whole private room she's building.  Unlike Joyce who has made her whole time on the show about Brandi. Does anyone know when this was filmed and if it was during the Paula Dean scandal this past year?  I also have never heard of the "Queen of the Universe" pageant.

The commentary from the staff working the party on VP was pretty funny.

I never heard of using visine for zits.

ETA: I lol when Jax referred to Joyce as the Latoya Jackson. WTF was he drinking?

I also thought Brandi was a little jealous that her friend was speaking to Joyce in Spanish. A little possessive.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 31st 2013, 6:02 pm

good posting 

Administrator

Number of posts : 35417
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 31st 2013, 6:13 pm

The housewives show and Vanderpump Rules blended nicely last night. Two sides of the same event.
-------
Carlton is just weird.
Joyce - yuck - dislike her and her husband more and more
Brandi - enjoys drama and is a brat.

--
They are showing Kim alone because she doesn't want to really be on the show any more ( my guess)
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 3rd 2014, 4:06 pm

How did Nick get into Lisa's house.

http://instagram.com/p/iuFBPCAi1e/

And he's holding Giggy.  Maybe a YKYT episode to come.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 7th 2014, 4:40 pm

I liked seeing Kyle and Carlton with their kids.  I still don't understand Carlton's dislike for Kyle.  Not sure I ever will.  Kyle's daughters are growing up fast.

I liked the sit down between Yolanda and Brandi.  Brandi looked a mess.  From reading bravo blogs, B was going through some depression over a lot of things.  Who knows.  At least she knows she's been bitchy or a bitch.  That could be why I still like her.  I'm glad she didn't start anything at that charity event because it wasn't the place for it.

I really don't like Joyce.  I want to see her more with her husband and kids, her friends, but we see none of that.  I grew up speaking English and Spanish, but I don't think I have ever had a conversation with someone in Spanish unless it was the only language they spoke.  I see Joyce doing it more to show off to be honest.  It's a little rude in my opinion.  I don't do it because I don't want to feel like I'm excluding people.  That's just me though.  I find it a little annoying.  Or maybe she does it because it makes her comfortable.  it could be as simple as that.

Lisa and Ken are always funny together.

ETA: I had read an article on radar last summer about one of Kim's kids being held on a 5150, but they never said which kid. I keep trying to search for something on the show, but I don't see anything. I doubt it will even be spoken about. I wonder if it was even true.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 10th 2014, 10:33 pm

For anyone who watches VR Scheana Marie and Shay are engaged.

http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/all-about-scheana-maries-engagement-ring

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 11th 2014, 12:12 pm

Kyle and Yolanda share a birthday today.  All lovey-dovey on twitter.
Big news is Yolanda cut her hair. ( Yolanda is 50 )

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 11th 2014, 4:14 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
Kyle and Yolanda share a birthday today.  All lovey-dovey on twitter.

lol! Happy Birthday to them. How old is Kyle?

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 11th 2014, 4:24 pm

she looks good. love the hair
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 12th 2014, 8:01 pm

I noticed a lot of stars on the red carpet had a similar style. Maybe that's the new trend.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 14th 2014, 3:36 pm

Brandi really is a brat but I still like her. I enjoyed the scenes of her with Carlton at Kim's house. I also enjoyed the scene with Kyle and Lisa playing around in the garden with Roxi.

Kim's ex is cute...her daughter's dad not the one that was on a few season's ago. I really dislike Joyce and she looked ridiculous with all those flowers in her hair. A simple one behind the ear is much nicer looking.

What charity was Lisa collecting all those dresses for? I thought the dresses were too fancy. I was confused.

I didn't care for Ken this episode. The comment to the maid was rude. But what do I know, maybe they pay her loads of money to work there.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2014, 3:07 pm

I hope this isn't true.

http://tvfishbowl.com/exclusive-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-shocker/

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2014, 3:56 pm

you dont "play" a recovering addict, when you are an addict and relapse, you can't hide that.
also I would think one of those ladies would be blabbing about this,
but I do think Kim is medicated, which some addicts are ok with doing, others are not, its their choice for their sobriety

who knows with this bunch anymore though
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2014, 3:57 pm

catty wrote:
I hope this isn't true.

http://tvfishbowl.com/exclusive-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-shocker/

Dang... too bad if true. If it is true, one person commented what I was thinking too... Ken's remark might not have been so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2014, 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2014, 4:30 pm

I wonder if she's trying to make a joke because she knows it's not true or if she's taking a personal jab at Kim.

I wonder how the reunion is going to be. Andy posted a message on fb asking for questions. It can't get as bad as the Miami reunion can it...??

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2014, 4:58 pm

catty wrote:
I wonder if she's trying to make a joke because she knows it's not true or if she's taking a personal jab at Kim.

I wonder how the reunion is going to be.  Andy posted a message on fb asking for questions. It can't get as bad as the Miami reunion can it...??  

It's definitely a jab IMO
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2014, 5:48 pm

I can see it being more of a jab too.  I wonder what happened because I thought they were getting along.

In other news.  Kyle is debuting a fashion line on HSN.

Quote :
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards is capitalizing on her reality TV fame with a new clothing line for shopping network HSN.

The Bravolebrity is releasing an eight-piece collection inspired by her personal style. Items in the Kyle by Kyle Richards line are priced between $69.90 and $199.90. The collection debuts February 25th on HSN.com.

“The number one question I was asked [was]: ‘Do you have your own line?’” Richards told EW. ” I’d always thought about it. Then I started having dreams and when I would wake up, I had [designed] a piece of clothing in my head. I’d never done that in my life, so I thought it was a sign.”

Richards talked to EW about her fashion favorites, whether she’ll be back for another season of RHoBH, and recent run-ins with former Housewives Adrienne Maloof, Taylor Armstrong, and Camille Grammar. Read on for all the details and get a sneak peek at her HSN collection.

More at link: http://popstyle.ew.com/2014/01/14/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-kyle-richards-on-her-hsn-clothing-line-and-season-4-drama/

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2014, 5:53 pm

yeah, brandy just had Kim on her podcast like a week ago and was raving about her.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 15th 2014, 8:52 pm

I actually think it's Brandi's way of using sarcasm to ridicule the story (but I could very well be wrong). I sure hope the story IS wrong, though.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 16th 2014, 1:23 pm

all the stories I am seeing around the net are Kim is being fired for being boring, no mention of drugs
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 16th 2014, 1:48 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
I actually think it's Brandi's way of using sarcasm to ridicule the story (but I could very well be wrong). I sure hope the story IS wrong, though.

She did a podcast this week where she was joking with a comedian she was interviewing about wishing she had been molested.  I get what she was doing because I listened to it, but as soon as she said it, I knew she was going to get a shit storm from people. She apologized on twitter That is a sensitive subject to be joking about in any way, shape, or form.  When I heard it, it made me cringe.  It was a stupid thing to say.  

Quote :
Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville  1h
I'm sorry if I offended anyone with @Mrjimflorentine @PodcastOne interview My show is a COMEDY based entertainment show for adults I'm sorry

Brandi Glanville ‏@BrandiGlanville  2h
I was interviewing stand up comedians for my podcast! . Had to go through their stand up routines to know what 2 talk about!

I get what you're saying glued, but she forgets that she isn't known as a comedian, regardless if she thinks she is, in her own head.  It's times like this when it's hard to like her. lol

I do like her podcasts though.  I'm surprised that she doesn't talk more about her fellow castmates or even the show. She does a little but not as much as I was expecting.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 16th 2014, 2:46 pm

short article about how very sick Yolanda really was/is:
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/entertainment/news/yolanda-foster-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-lyme-disease-exclusive
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 27th 2014, 9:16 pm

I only watched half of the RHs, but did anyone watch VR?  What a mess.

ETA: Yolanda's house is beautiful. That view she has.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 27th 2014, 9:33 pm

I died tonight seeing Yolanda in that bathing suit. she looked Amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 28th 2014, 5:16 am

I recorded Vanderpump Rules, but looking at the Bravo site and the blogs and video blogs... "oh my!"
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 28th 2014, 7:54 am

i've never watched one episode of Vanderpump Rules. Is it good?
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 28th 2014, 9:24 am

bergen wrote:

yes, in a way.
If the young people who work at Lisa's place were in a restaurant in rural Arkansas, people would call them trailer trash.
They are a pretty disgusting bunch.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 28th 2014, 12:44 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
bergen wrote:

yes, in a way.
If the young people who work at Lisa's place were in a restaurant in rural Arkansas, people would call them trailer trash.
They are a pretty disgusting bunch.

i'm cracking up. I guess I have to check it out after that description
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 28th 2014, 2:01 pm

LOL. Yes they are quite trashy. Last nights epi though was some great train wreck reality TV.

As for BH, Carlton is just effing bizarre. UGH.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 28th 2014, 3:27 pm

And the fact that they haven't all been fired by now, shows just how un "real" it is. It is a MESS. I would have been fired by now if I behaved at work like that. It wouldn't surprise me if they have all slept with each at one time or another.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 28th 2014, 4:03 pm

lallybelle wrote:
LOL. Yes they are quite trashy. Last nights epi though was some great train wreck reality TV.

I cant stand her, she is so desperate to have a story line, she is becoming laughable at this point. I usually ffw'd right through her.  Plus I can't stand the fake lesbian story line
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 28th 2014, 6:42 pm

bergen wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

I cant stand her, she is so desperate to have a story line, she is becoming laughable at this point. I usually ffw'd right through her.  Plus I can't stand the fake lesbian story line

They need to get rid of Carlton, Joyce and Kim.
Brandi's storyline is getting tired too.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 28th 2014, 7:03 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
bergen wrote:
lallybelle wrote:

They need to get rid of Carlton, Joyce and Kim.
Brandi's storyline is getting tired too.

agreed!!!!
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   January 29th 2014, 3:18 pm

bergen wrote:
I died tonight seeing Yolanda in that bathing suit. she looked Amazing!!!

Finally watched the whole episode and she looked AMAZING!!

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 2nd 2014, 5:18 am

Saw this on twitter.  Lisa and Ken's wedding

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 4th 2014, 8:20 am

this show is just getting silly. The party table was amazing though. ALL THOSE ROSES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: