AuthorMessage
Moody
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 41510
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 4:05 pm

I have got to see this reunion!

If anyone watched the latest episode, this thing about Yolanda "lying" according to Kyle, and Yolanda denying it (shit talking Lisa) gets on my nerves. If Yolanda is brain-damaged from her Lyme Disease, which I believe she is, she could easily of shit-talked about Lisa and not remember it. The whole thing is dumb and silly to me. Yolanda has been extremely ill, they both need to talk it out. I think she said stuff and just doesn't remember. They were all so catty last night, I don't remember them being such a catty bunch. Kim is doing so well in her recovery, it's really neat to watch and I enjoyed watching her with her dog.
Back to top Go down
catty

Number of posts : 14633
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 4:16 pm

lallybelle wrote:
LOL catty we were posting at the same time. I agree on Joanna, I kinda liked her even though she can be bitchy at times BUT wtf was that at the reunion? Lisa & her are/were friends and instead of apologizing and trying to make it better, she acts more bitchy with the smirking and everything with the makeup artist? NOT COOL.
They were all being bitchy towards each other, but I was really surprised by the Lisa vs Joanna thing because I always thought they were friends too. Do you know if that make-up artist was hers or was he part of the bravo team. I was confused by that.

On wwhl Andy read a tweet from Mohammed and Brandi says "that's not what he told me" Oh shiiiit is all I could say Now I have to go watch the aftershow and see what else was said.

bergen, I agree about Mohammed. I can't believe the drama is about him.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 4:36 pm

Moody wrote:
I have got to see this reunion!

If anyone watched the latest episode, this thing about Yolanda "lying" according to Kyle, and Yolanda denying it (shit talking Lisa) gets on my nerves. If Yolanda is brain-damaged from her Lyme Disease, which I believe she is, she could easily of shit-talked about Lisa and not remember it. The whole thing is dumb and silly to me. Yolanda has been extremely ill, they both need to talk it out. I think she said stuff and just doesn't remember. They were all so catty last night, I don't remember them being such a catty bunch. Kim is doing so well in her recovery, it's really neat to watch and I enjoyed watching her with her dog.
See the point of the Kyle/Yolanda thing goes back to the last reunion. Kyle brought up what Yo said to her about Lisa in Paris, Yo didn't really deny it, just claimed Kyle misinterpreted her words/intent, etc. Now here's where it gets sticky. Lisa during DWTS was doing a lot of press due to the #RHOBH season ending/reunion filming and doing DWTS of course. In one of her interviews she admits that Yolanda came to her and admitted what she said because she didn't want Lisa just hearing it at the reunion. and they worked it out. So as bad as I feel for Yo's struggle with lyme's, this is not a matter of it causing her to possibly forget this incident. Lisa sat there on TV and said she thought Kyle was lying when she knew all the long Yo really said it and Yo was accusing her as well. Kyle knowing Lisa could tell Lisa knew she was telling the truth, so she knew Lisa was doing it on purpose and said so in her reunion blog. You can see in the first episode this was filmed around this time because Lisa is still on DWTS and Kyle says in one of her confessionals that she thinks Lisa knows she isn't lying. That's what's driving her crazy.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9195
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 12th 2013, 5:45 pm

I do believe Yolanda did say what kyle said she did also, I remember watching the episode where she did say some "crappy" stuff towards lisa, but here is where I think it does get tricky. Kim was having one of her "off" moments, the girls did talk about it but Lisa WAS kind of being shitty with the whole situation and kept bringing it up and talking about it, Yo was in her protective stage with Kim at that time and that is where she said some "crappy" stuff towards lisa, nothing horrible just Lisa was being an asshole and not a real friend. I don't think she was trying to talk behind lisa's back to be mean or gossipy but just to point out that lisa was going overboard
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 13th 2013, 11:25 am

Ohhhhh, thanks guys. So does that mean Lisa is trying to mind-fuck Kyle, or is this all an act?
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

Number of posts : 17159

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2013, 8:05 pm

Oh I saw this whole thing on Twitter, so I had to go watch the clip. Imagine saying someone's p***y smells on WWHL. LOL at Mark Consuelos falling off his chair when Brandi said this. Andy's face was priceless.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 14th 2013, 9:13 pm

I still can't believe she said that.

New! CBS All Access. Watch CBS Shows On Demand. Anytime, Anywhere. Live TV & Next-day new episodes. Free Trial!

Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 15th 2013, 9:43 pm

lol! 

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/joanna-krupa-disses-brandi-glanville-wears-team-rimes-shirt-20131511
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 15th 2013, 10:45 pm

lol! Nothing would get me to wear that. Considering she's being accused of the same thing that Leann did, that's the last she should wear. I get what she's trying to say though.

Not sure when it will happen but Brandi will be doing a podcast with Dean, Leann's ex.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35412
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 26th 2013, 7:03 pm

I'm enjoying the Beverly Hills show this year. My opinions change weekly! LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 26th 2013, 7:49 pm

Last night's episode was an improvement. What I don't get is why Carlton doesn't like Kyle.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 27th 2013, 4:44 am

catty wrote:
Last night's episode was an improvement.  What I don't get is why Carlton doesn't like Kyle.
There is probably more to that and we don't see it. I suspect it's because Kyle has a cob up her butt about a lot of things.
Back to top Go down
Moody

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 27th 2013, 6:53 am

I am liking Yolanda more this year, and still like Brandi. I actually started watching after seeing fighting about it on twitter. We all know there is so much we don't see... I have no idea who really did what.

I have been watching Vanderpump Rules, it's entertaining but get on with it already regarding the cheating boyfriends! Stay with them or break up!
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 27th 2013, 7:34 am

i honestly believe it's all one big lie and made up fights and they really are all friends behind the scenes.

still miss kyle and lisa. they were my fav and favorite friendship. lisas new friends suck
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 27th 2013, 1:18 pm

I DO NOT like witchy-poo. I like Yo a lot, generally she's the most reasonable. I just don't like what went down with her & Lisa with the reunion bullshit. She knows what she said and even if she didn't mean it as "bad" as it came out and you & Lisa are over it, please just stop insisting that Kyle said you were lying for no reason and being so "offended".

I really want to see what leads up to Brandi calling out Lisa.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 27th 2013, 2:53 pm

I prefer Carlton over Joyce. I still like Brandi but makes me cringe a lot with what she says. At least she tells you how she feels. She and Carlton are a lot alike in that way.

I like Kim but I didn't think Yolanda was being rude in that scene. To me, she just wanted to move on from still sitting there and talking about what Kim said she didn't want to be talking about anymore.

I've been reading the online stuff about Brandi and Lisa no longer being friends and also want to see how that unfolds. I've also read that Lisa only seems to have relationships with the new hw and not the old. I did watch Brandi on Bethany's talk show and she said her friendship with Lisa was more for the show and not outside the show. It felt like it wasn't a genuine, real friendship. Did anyone else watch? It was about a month or so ago.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   November 27th 2013, 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 6th 2013, 6:04 pm

I guess she's doing a pre-emptive strike before the next three episodes air.  She says she's a d*ck and a**hole but there is a reason why and it's not really shown.  Anyway, she's says she is sorry.
----
LOL oh boy.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 7th 2013, 5:38 am

Brandi is just one of those people that can't control her mouth.  We all THINK nasty thoughts but most often we have the good sense to not say it out loud.  Brandi doesn't.
She will learn as she gets older and wiser!

( I can just imagine what set Brandi off about Joyce... I'm not fond of Joyce either)
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 7th 2013, 5:53 pm

I don't like her either.

I agree about Brandi, but how much older does she have to get, isn't she 40? lol At least you know what's on her mind I guess.

Back to top Go down
butterfly3851
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 7th 2013, 7:31 pm

Brandi is a smart cookie - she knows she needs to be controversial to get the air time and to stay on the show. She's made some money for herself - I don't like her unfiltered mouth for someone of her age but again - she knows what she is doing.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 8th 2013, 2:50 pm

That she is. I'll probably buy her 2nd book and I'm enjoying her podcasts. She's still learning. I think she will be interviewing Seth Rogen in January.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 8:02 am

it's pretty sad when ALL these women make Kim look like the the sane one on this show
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 2:29 pm

OMG. I am LIVING for Kim's confessionals. At least now she's goofy crazy and not jacked up on something kinda crazy.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 2:53 pm

lol! I am loving Kim this season. Did anyone watch her on wwhl with Lisa Welchel aka as Blair from Facts of Life last week? It was hilarious. Kim couldn't remember encounters she had with Lisa and finally said, "I was probably drunk" or something like that. She cracked me up.

Yolanda's blog was nice about Brandi. It's a long read for a blog.

I still don't like Joyce.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 3:07 pm

i like that Kim said she can be your friend but still call you on your shit
yolanda/brandi and lisa and now I guess carlton are become so desparate looking in their attempts to make everyone look foolish

i dont really like or not like joyce, she is absolutely gorg though
i actually did watch the siberia tv show she was talking about last night, when it was on , and she was kind of good in it
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 3:18 pm

I like Joyce. She's pretty harmless imo. I can't stand Carlton. UGH. girl.bye.

Yo doesn't come off to well when she co-signs Brandi's shit, BUT I can see where she's coming from. She feels Brandi was there for her and so she's seen kindness in Brandi so she's not going to dump her even at times when she feels she's wrong.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 3:39 pm

lallybelle wrote:
I like Joyce. She's pretty harmless imo. I can't stand Carlton. UGH. girl.bye.

Yo doesn't come off to well when she co-signs Brandi's shit, BUT I can see where she's coming from. She feels Brandi was there for her and so she's seen kindness in Brandi so she's not going to dump her even at times when she feels she's wrong.

oh i don't think anyone should dump brandi, but you can say, 'yo your acting like an asshole, shut up" or "no it's not really nice to take hair out at a table, i'll get you later"... or maybe "hey brandi, i am a 50 something year old lady I don't need a 40 something drunk gangsta wanna be defending me, i got this"
you know things like that
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 3:51 pm

Agreed. Yolo come get your girl.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 4:25 pm

I didn't like how Brandi was so disrespectful to Joyce during last night's show, both at the pool and throughout the dinner. I understand stirring things up for ratings, but there is a basic level of respect to give someone you're on a show with, and calling her by her preferred name is on that basic level.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 4:52 pm

lallybelle wrote:
Agreed. Yolo come get your girl.

lol! 

bergen, she probably has, but I doubt Brandi listens.

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 5:24 pm

gluedtothepc wrote:
I didn't like how Brandi was so disrespectful to Joyce during last night's show, both at the pool and throughout the dinner. I understand stirring things up for ratings, but there is a basic level of respect to give someone you're on a show with, and calling her by her preferred name is on that basic level.

yes, she was pretty bitchy. There has to be more to the story.
...and Carlton too with her dislike of Kyle. ( I don't care for Kyle anymore either. She used to be my favorite along with Lisa)
Carlton is just weird.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 5:33 pm

AABB Admin wrote:
gluedtothepc wrote:

yes, she was pretty bitchy.  There has to be more to the story.
...and Carlton too with her dislike of Kyle.  ( I don't care for Kyle anymore either.  She used to be my favorite along with Lisa)
Carlton is just weird.

Kyle & lisa are still my favs...something about them, especially when together, even if they are being bitchy with each other, I love.
Back to top Go down
Jack'd

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 10th 2013, 6:02 pm

I don't watch this franchise but I did watch NJ this year. It was so interesting, I follow someone on twitter that posts blogs on behalf of Kim D. She's supposed to be the culprit of a lot of shit stirring. Anyway, this person on twitter had to make up a story with fictitious names, in order to post about what Kim D said. Bravo would never allow Kim D to spill like this was spilled. They want us to believe it's all Teresa's fault, she's their "evil one". Anyway, in this blog, Kim was saying how all the conversations are cut and pasted. If you try to notice, when they say something outlandish, notice that the camera is not on their lips at the time but rather on the face of the person they are saying it to. I'll be damn she was so right, so many of the conversations were sliced up. Anyway, I know that I'm not explaining this right, it's so hard to "type speak" lol. Nancy I was directing this to you, since you are right, there is a whole lot more to the story that Bravo doesn't want you to know. It seems they want to make Brandi the new Teresa.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 15th 2013, 5:10 pm

Lisa's blog gives a glimpse and a hint about why the fall out with Brandi.  She said the Palm Springs weekend was the start.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-4/blogs/lisa-vanderpump/lisa-this-is-where-the-tide-turn?page=0,0&cid=related_blog
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 15th 2013, 7:42 pm

wait, so are Yolanda and lisa on the outs also?
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 15th 2013, 9:26 pm

From reading around, Lisa seems to be on the outs with everyone except the new housewives. I could be wrong. I guess we'll see as the show progresses.

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 21st 2013, 6:15 pm

I finally watched this week's episode and I really like Kim. She and Carlton were funny with the squirrels.

I felt bad about the dog. I think it was someone she knows that took it. Was that all they took? If so that seems odd. Maybe it was the assistant.

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 24th 2013, 9:56 am

sadly BH is going down the trashy path

here's hoping NY and my favorite, haughty HW, Luann can keep it classy.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   December 24th 2013, 11:52 am

I read the blogs this week. I knew Yolanda was sick, but didn't realize how bad it was.
Carlton makes no apologies for her "weird".
You can see the cracks developing between Brandi and Lisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: