Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

Number of posts : 35516
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 11:06 am

this part was really an eye-opener

The most interesting thing that I discovered, which I would never have exposed is the fact that Brandi had never met Cedric. She wasn't a "friend" of his and they hadn't modeled together. She had somehow concocted the story with somebody else. She came into my life on a lie. . .that should have spoken volumes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.allaboutbigbrother.net
catty
Superstar, Legend and Icon

Number of posts : 14869
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 3:27 pm

The best thing about last night's show was Yolanda. I loved watching her and her whole family. Even though they have a lot of money, I actually thought I would have felt comfortable attending that party. I loved it.

I didn't get why Carlton disliked Kyle on the show, but now watching Kyle and Joyce's conversation about her religion, I kind of get why she wouldn't at this moment. Now I'm wondering if there was a lot left out that would have explained more. Maybe there is more truth in what she feels about Kyle. Who knows. Besides all that, I wish they would show her and her husband and kids more. More than all the sex stuff.

As for Brandi and Lisa. I like them both. Brandi has a big mouth and needs to just be quiet sometimes, but I also think Lisa stirs the pot. She always seems to want people to settle their differences at these get togethers. I'm glad Yolanda told her it wasn't the place. I probably wouldn't have believed it as much if it weren't for VR. Drama brings ratings and attention. So, yeah I think she's fully capable of stirring the pot and it doesn't really matter who is involved as long as she comes out looking good. I know I'm probably in the minority on here. I still like her though.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 9249
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 3:44 pm

not in the minority catty, i agree.

i dont about carlton though. She came in with an agenda, she wanted in the popular group. The populars didnt like Kyle at that time so she didn't.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 6:14 pm

bergen wrote:
not in the minority catty, i agree.

i dont about carlton though. She came in with an agenda, she wanted in the popular group. The populars didnt like Kyle at that time so she didn't.

That is completely possible too.

Does anyone know how many more episodes are left before the reunion? It feels like the season is longer than usual.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 8088
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 8:46 pm

LOL. Lisa's blog is a bunch of bull. SHE KNEW YO SAID WHAT KYLE SAID SHE DID. She admitted it in an interview. She purposefully said she believed Yo to stick it Kyle and Kyle knows it. Why is she acting like she's just come to this conclusion???? Does she think no on read that interview???As for support during DWTS, she didn't know Carlton & Joyce yet. Brandi tweeted as she said and Yo tweeted all the time, she was kissing her ass at that time. She just slammed Kyle & Kim as liars at the reunion and in interviews so I don't know what she was expecting. Although Kyle did tweet a few times and was at least polite enough to be supportive when asked.

This is the shit she does and is sooo good at it. She's a total manipulator. I called this though when Brandi started acting like a mess, I knew everyone was going to turn on her and Lisa would come out smelling like a rose.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 8:50 pm

As usual, I disagree with you. Brandi is a paranoid drunk.
Lisa will come out "smelling like a rose" because she is a rose.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 18th 2014, 9:09 pm

I'm not saying Brandi isn't wrong, especially about starting the bankruptcy stuff. But because she does these things I knew she would come off looking bad instead of any point she may have being seen or taken seriously.

As for the first part, that's just facts. Lisa did say she believed Kyle but backed Yo. Maybe someone should show her that interview...
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 19th 2014, 5:29 am

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 19th 2014, 5:49 am

Uh oh... another interesting twist.
Don't know if this is true. I guess we will find out eventually.

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2014/02/17/exclusive-brandi-glanville-blames-her-team-for-her-fued-with-lisa-vanderpump/#.UwOHKioxZyk.twitter
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 21st 2014, 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 22nd 2014, 12:57 pm

Yolanda's ex tweets Lisa....

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 24th 2014, 9:18 pm

i hate seeing HW's cry. Sad for lisa
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 24th 2014, 9:24 pm

oh an one more thing, if I hear one more person piss and moan about a husband sticking up for his wife I am going to scream..., they can and should f**ckin have their wives back...
I'm looking at you Yolanda (funny thing is Ken was the leader of that fight when he was team Brandi)
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 25th 2014, 4:40 am

bergen wrote:
oh an one more thing, if I hear one more person piss and moan about a husband sticking up for his wife I am going to scream..., they can and should f**ckin have their wives back...
I'm looking at you Yolanda (funny thing is Ken was the leader of that fight when he was team Brandi)

That was ridiculous wasn't it? If Yolanda was attacked like Lisa was, I'm sure David Foster would have said something ( if he was ever there with her)
So first Yolanda goes up to Lisa and speaks for Brandi saying you haven't called her and are getting closer to Kyle. But didn't Brandi tell Lisa to stop mothering her and back off. Then Yolanda says that Lisa owes it to her friends to tell them if things are patched up between her and Kyle... like Lisa needs to run to them and needs to tell them. Lisa says ...that's my business.

Then the magazine stuff... how weird. Brandi says that Lisa is trying to bring Kyle down. I don't get it. Even if she wanted to take the magazines to Palm Springs, how would that bring down Kyle? And don't forget about how Brandi acted in Palm Springs. She was drunk the whole time. She probably doesn't even remember what happened before or after the trip.

Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 25th 2014, 7:16 am

I agree, I would expect a husband to stick up for his wife, but it's pretty funny that Ken was always the one who said the guys should never get involved in the girl's drama and a man shouldn't yell at a woman yada yada. The second Lisa gets questioned he's jumping up & down.

It's hard to know the whole truth because Brandi is such a damn mess but I suspect it's a dash of truth surrounded by tons of Brandi exaggerations as usual with her. she claims to just say the truth but not so much. I just think it's so funny that Lisa & Lisa's fans thought Brandi was ok for all the other shit she pulled, and claimed how honest she was now she's horrible, a lier etc. Ummm yeah only since day one.

Oh and talk about high school crap. Kyle & Lisa aren't allowed to try & get over their issues & get along? WTF?
Back to top Go down
jennifer8
Head of Household
Head of Household

Number of posts : 888
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 25th 2014, 7:28 am

I really do think Kim, Kyle, and especially Yolanda and Brandi are trying to hurt Lisa...maybe all with different motives, but escentually jealousy. I am so sad for Lisa and I admire Ken completely for standing by and defending Lisa. ...seems to be a lot of mob mentality present.
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 25th 2014, 9:16 am

I bet Yolanda doesn't like it that Lisa is such good friends with her ex-husband.
It probably chaps her ass.
Back to top Go down
lallybelle
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 25th 2014, 9:29 am

AABB Admin wrote:
I bet Yolanda doesn't like it that Lisa is such good friends with her ex-husband.
It probably chaps her ass.

I don't know if she's mad about it, although I wouldn't be surprised. I could tell they weren't friends, when Yo came on the show Lisa acted like she barely knew her. Even though you would think that because of Mohammed they would have known each other for a while. Yo was just kissing her ass because she backed her up at the reunion and was also friends with Brandi.
Back to top Go down
gluedtothepc
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

Number of posts : 6661
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 25th 2014, 10:52 am

Yolanda comes across as kind of insecure, imo, which surprises me. She was a successful model who married successful men twice. It might have something to do with losing her father at an early age, with Mohamed cheating on her, and also with basing her self-esteem, in part, on physical beauty (just guessing about this part, but it happens more often than it should in these cases).

I think she has some 'baggage' about/with Lisa that she brought with her to the show, and she would've been better off just staying out of 'battles' that involve Lisa on the show, given their mutual ties to Mohamed.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 25th 2014, 4:58 pm

I thought it was all a mess.  Brandi needs to deal with Lisa on her own without getting anyone else involved.  Same with Yolanda.  Same with Kyle.  I'm not sure if Kim even has issues with her, but I don't think she likes her, but tolerates her.

Could there be some truth in what Brandi is saying, sure.  All of it?  I doubt it.  I actually think there could be some truth with Lisa knowing about Scheana before that accidental meeting.  I really do think it had to do with selling her other show VR.  Just my opinion and it doesn't mean I'm right.  And from watching VR, Lisa is very very involved with the personal lives her staff so it isn't hard to believe it could be true.  As for Scheana being at DWTS, she was there with the rest of the cast so I just assumed they were filming for the show.  Maybe Lisa forgot they were there.

As for Kyle and Lisa, I think Lisa has moved on but I don't think Kyle has because of the confessionals she's had the entire season.  So if I were Yolanda and Brandi, I would wonder about it, but would stay out of it.  Essentially it isn't any of there business, but if Kyle voices a problem with Lisa after being all chummy with her then bring it up if they must.

I didn't miss Carlton at all.  Even though Joyce was on, the show could have edited her parts out.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   February 25th 2014, 5:14 pm

I don't know if this is true.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/25/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-joyce-giraud-carlton-gebbia-fired/

Quote :
The fates are pretty much sealed for two cast members on "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- we're told producers are gunning to replace them next season ... because they're just not exciting enough.

Sources tell TMZ, there's a 95% chance Joyce Giraud and Carlton Gebbia won't be back for Season 5 -- they're just not involved enough in the series' story lines to justify their coveted spots in the cast.

We're told it became obvious Joyce and Carlton weren't jiving during the reunion show taping earlier this month -- all the other women had great chemistry ... and Joyce and Carlton were clearly outsiders.

But the feeling's not mutual -- at least for Carlton, who tells us, she'd love to return for Season 5 if she gets asked back.

Sources tell us, producers are already on the hunt for replacements ... you listening, Joanna?

A rep for Bravo had no comment.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 4th 2014, 4:10 am

Last night: most boring episode ever
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 4th 2014, 9:23 am

lol, at GIGI in her EXPENSIVE NY apartment and Kim's daughter in her dorm.
Yolanda is bit of a helicopter mom, but boy does she make things beautiful. that art wall I LOVED
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 4th 2014, 4:03 pm

I liked seeing them all with their families.

And damn, I've said it before, but Kim's ex is CUTE.

I see the size and furniture in the UC dorms has not changed one bit LOL

bergen I loved that wall of paintings too.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 6th 2014, 11:17 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/518250/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-preview-the-tears-accusations-and-drama-erupt-watch-now

Quote :
It's safe to say there has never been a drama-free Real Housewives reunion in recent history, so why should the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunion be any different?

In our exclusive sneak peek, the tears and accusations flow, fingers are pointed and there are quite a few names slung around. Example? "Witchy f---ing poo." The three-part reunion will feature Andy Cohen playing referee with Kyle Richards, Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville, Yolanda Foster, Kim Richards, Carlton Gebbia and Joyce Giraud as the Beverly Hills ladies rehash drama and open old wounds.

As expected, look for Kyle and Carlton to go at it all over again. "You are just trash," Carlton says to Kyle.

"You're a liar and you're a hypocrite," Kyle says. "And you're a phony and a fraud." Carlton simply counters with, "Yeah, and you're a bigot."

And of course it's not over between former BFFs Brandi and Lisa. "You can manipulate anyone, anyone!" Brandi says to Lisa. "I've been a very good friend to you," Lisa counters. "Yes, and you've been a very sh---y friend at the same time," Brandi fires back.

Lisa and Kyle, Joyce and Brandi, Lisa and Kim, and Yolanda and Lisa all go at it. And the husbands get involved too.

It's safe to say the reunion looks more dramatic than this entire past season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Check out all the colorful outfits in the reunion teaser, which first debuted on E! News on Thursday, above. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills three-part reunion kicks off on Monday, March 17 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.

(E! and Bravo are both part of the NBCUniversal family.)

They are going to drag it out...3 parts.

There is a video at the link.

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 11th 2014, 3:39 pm

I don't blame Lisa for not wanting all the confrontations at the event, but at the same time I remember her encouraging these type of discussions among the other women. So, I don't feel that bad for her.

I'm not sure if the issue with Kyle is really the tabloids. Or that Lisa didn't believe Kyle, about Yolanda, at last years reunion. Or that Lisa implied that Kyle and Mauricio were only friends/friendly with them because M wanted the listing to the house. Maybe it was all of those and the tabloids just pushed it over the edge.

As for Brandi and Lisa, I don't think they will ever be friends again. I don't blame Brandi for feeling like Lisa shoves Scheana down her throat at times. But Brandi does need to move on, not so much with her feelings about it because I don't think you ever forget that, but with trying to make Lisa choose between the two. Keep her at arms length and know where you stand.

Yolanda and Lisa's issues are no big deal. I don't think they are good friends, but I think they will still be okay with each other.

Overall, I enjoyed Kim this season. I could have done without her dog in the episodes, but most of her confessionals, or whatever you call them, I enjoyed. Hopefully she is still sober.

I have nothing to say about Joyce and Carlton. They added nothing this episode.

Oh, and I did think it was tacky that Kyle was motorboating that woman at the event. She must have had a lot of tequila shots.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 11th 2014, 5:41 pm

Lisa's blog is good this week
Back to top Go down
swissy1111
Houseguest
Houseguest

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2010-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 12th 2014, 5:26 am

Did anyone notice. the couple dressed in black that seemed to be everywhere with Ken & Lisa? I was wondering if they had a security team with them.
Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 12th 2014, 1:45 pm

this season was petty and trashy.

New York is back!!! Thank Gosh, they are my favs
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 12th 2014, 6:38 pm

Back to top Go down
bergen
Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 18th 2014, 8:15 am

that was a boring reunion episode.
Yolanda was so f**kin annoying. She never shut up, and she had nerve to yell at Joyce.
Back to top Go down
ranjake
All Star
All Star

Number of posts : 2902
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   March 25th 2014, 1:08 am

AABB Admin wrote:
http://realitycrackhouse.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-blogs-and-other-things-rhobh/

This is awesome; had never seen this before- the blurbs at the end are perfect "Lisa continues to be fabulous...".

Did you know Lisa and Ken just rescued and adopted Giggy's Dad? He's a retired show dog. Look on LV's twitter, there's video, it's so cute...
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 5th 2014, 9:22 pm

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 6th 2014, 4:58 am

catty wrote:
Taylor got married.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-taylor-armstrong-marries-john-bluher-in-bel-air-ceremony-see-the-pics-36861

I watched that trashy show Couples Therapy... my favorite trashy show of all time!  LOL
Anyway, Her now husband is a great guy.  She and John should do well together.
At the end of the show, John had drawn up adoption papers for Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
Moody

Number of posts : 41511
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 6th 2014, 9:49 am

AABB Admin wrote:
catty wrote:
Taylor got married.

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-taylor-armstrong-marries-john-bluher-in-bel-air-ceremony-see-the-pics-36861

I watched that trashy show Couples Therapy... my favorite trashy show of all time!  LOL
Anyway, Her now husband is a great guy.  She and John should do well together.
At the end of the show, John had drawn up adoption papers for Kennedy.

Oh good. I haven't seen her since RHBH and she really appeared fragile in that.
Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 8th 2014, 2:52 pm

Honestly, Joyce calling her husband's penis...pee pee is just annoying.  Why can't she just say penis!  I wanted to tweet her and say PENIS! PENIS! about 5x in a row.  She'd probably get offended though.

I liked the scene with Yolanda and Brandi.

Other than that, it was boring.

Famous for being Famous
Famous for being Famous

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   April 8th 2014, 3:10 pm

totally boring catty. I know what you meant about the pee pee. and she wouldnt stop. i like her husband alot
Back to top Go down
Nancy AABB Admin
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 14th 2014, 5:05 pm

Compiling a bunch of articles, videos etc for this new season

Adrienne Maloof Reveals Why She Returned to "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" -- And What She Thinks of the New Blood! - See more at: http://www.toofab.com/2014/10/13/adrienne-maloof-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-exclusive-video/#sthash.Lib2MW3g.dpuf

Lisa Vanderpump Dishes on New Season of 'RHOBH,' Brandi Glanville and Lisa Rinna
http://www.extratv.com/2014/10/01/lisa-vanderpump-dishes-on-new-season-of-rhobh-brandi-glanville-and-lisa-rinna/

Photos: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cast Returns From Amsterdam! What Drama Went Down?
http://www.realitytea.com/2014/10/07/photos-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-cast-returns-amsterdam-drama-went/

Brandi apparently is jealous of Lisa’s fabulous, happy lifestyle. #NewSeasonDifferentLisaSameJealousy

Back to top Go down
catty

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 14th 2014, 5:24 pm

When does it return? I'm guessing the first week of Nov. or mid Nov. The other show VR returns on Nov 4th.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   October 25th 2014, 1:51 pm

Lisa Will Be Crowned Queen of the Carnaval
http://www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/lisa-will-be-crowned-queen-of-the-carnaval

This Halloween, Lisa Vanderpump will go from from a Real Housewife to the Queen of the Carnaval! The Bravo star is slated to appear at West Hollywood's annual Carnaval on October 31, where she'll be crowned head of the festivities.

"Come for the costumes and stay for the fun," West Hollywood Mayor John D’Amico said in a statement. “Once again the world’s largest Halloween party will feature the most outlandish costumes, live music performances, dancing, prancing, and parading — and this year’s Queen of the Carnaval, Lisa Vanderpump. See you there!"

Lisa is in good company. Past Queens include Queen Latifah, Rihanna, Ricki Lake, Chelsea Handler and American Idol alum Frenchie Davis.

This year's theme will honor the snake-haired Medusa of Greek mythology fame. Which has us wondering if the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star will dress up as the mythological figure or go as something completely different!

And for any fans who might want to catch Lisa doing her queenly duties, the event will take place 6 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Santa Monica Boulevard between Doheny Drive and La Cienega Boulevard. There will even be a coronation ceremony at 9:30 p.m. taking place at the San Vicente Stage located at intersection of Santa Monica and San Vicente Boulevards.

Lisa is a staple at events of this nature around the L.A. area. Earlier this month, she, along with her doggie Giggy, attended that 30th Annual AIDS Walk Los Angeles on October 12.

"Let us not forget the 36 million who have paid the price. It is personal to me,loved and lost," she wrote about the cause on Twitter. "Every year millions more infected,we need to draw attention in memory of those...education is what is needed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewives of Beverly Hills   

Back to top Go down

Housewives of Beverly Hills
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
all about big brother ~ aabb :: Reality Television :: (The) Real Housewives-
Jump to: